Back to Global Diplomacy – Diplomacy in the Modern World

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Global Diplomacy – Diplomacy in the Modern World by University of London

The Global Diplomacy course is a unique offering to the MOOC environment. Bringing together cutting edge research in the broad fields of Diplomatic and International Studies, award winning distance learning delivery and the instructors previous experience of delivering a successful MOOC. Please see the volume Global Diplomacy: Theories, Types and Models authored with Dr Alison Holmes, (Westview, 2016), and the Understanding Research Methods MOOC from Coursera. The Global Diplomacy MOOC has a direct heritage in the University of London International Academy/SOAS Global Diplomacy MA Programme launched in April 2013 which have attracted hundreds of students from around the world. The Global Diplomacy MA Programme is provided by the Centre for International Studies and Diplomacy which has been teaching postgraduate courses in Diplomacy for over twenty five years. After completing the 'Global Diplomacy' MOOC, learners will have: 1. The ability to demonstrate a critical understanding of the nature and development of global diplomacy, drawing on a variety of relevant contributing disciplines in the broad field of International Studies. 2. An understanding of changes in diplomatic practices and procedures and the relationship of those changes to contemporary politics. 3. A sound grounding in both theoretical and empirical approaches to debates in diplomacy so that students have been exposed to the and skills needed to analyse global diplomacy. 4. knowledge of issues in global diplomacy in historical and contemporary contexts....

TR

May 02, 2020

Absolutely incredible course in diplomacy that gives you a perfect glimpse of understanding how diplomacy works in practice and what achievements you need to posses in order to become a good diplomat.

Great course. I had a general interest in diplomacy and wanted a little taste of what it was, this course has provided me just that. It has amazing resources to help enhance our knowledge of diplomacy

226 - 250 of 793 Reviews for Global Diplomacy – Diplomacy in the Modern World

By Lara J L S

Apr 02, 2016

It summarizes views from different authority in the area. It takes 30 minutes to an hour to do the coursework. It's highly participatory.

By Aletha Q

Oct 12, 2020

A MOOC course that highlights the importance of diplomacy in a cosmopolitan environment by use of videos and various interactive forums.

By Carlos A O A

Oct 02, 2020

I found this course very good, from the bibliographic references to the professors explaining about the subjects that concern diplomacy.

By Ricardo N F

Jul 23, 2020

Es una excelente ventana para entender cómo funciona la diplomacia, y con ello, introducirse al mundo de las relaciones internacionales.

By Ptg

Jul 09, 2019

I think it is a great coruse for whoever wants to get started in the diplomacy world, full of resources and interestin topics to tackle.

By César D R F

Jun 11, 2019

I really enjoy this MOOC.

I'm very grateful with University of London for sharing such a nice program to foreign students.

Congratulations

By Grant H

May 13, 2020

Excellent course, informative and structured very well. Easy to follow competencies and I learned a lot. very good value for money too.

By Sunday A

Dec 15, 2019

I benefited a lot from this course because it has healed my ignorance about the diplomatic world and i now know better about diplomacy.

By MIAWAWANA G F

Mar 17, 2018

super cette formation , j'ai appris des choses très importante Global Diplomacy – Diplomacy in the Modern World ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Andrea D K

Jun 30, 2020

A brilliant course! We werent advised of the 5th week and the deadlines related to it, but the course content and delivery was superb!

By Yuliya M

Feb 11, 2019

Really understandable and informative course! Strongly advise it to everyone who is interested in world politics and diplomacy itself!

By Bhakthi B

Sep 11, 2020

Truly enjoyed the course and gained a lot of insight on the topic. The videos were definitely of great help and of interest as well !

By Anyanwu A D

Nov 30, 2019

I really like the course. I think it just needs a lot more explanation cause I learn slowly and understand slowly. Thank you so much.

By Ms. C Y

Oct 05, 2020

This course provide me an opportunity to get the basics of diplomacy, and to communicate my ideas with other classmates. Real great.

By nurul a s b a

Sep 21, 2020

Amazing! I love the peer-graded assignment concept as it does implement the diplomacy in action. Thank you so much for this course!

By Valerie R

Mar 22, 2020

Course enhanced my knowledge and discipline regarding diplomatic history and theory, moderately challenging and I feel more refined

By Gabriela R d L

Jul 09, 2020

Curso sensacional. Profissionais altamente qualificados para discutir as diversas questões. Estou muito feliz em ter participado.

By HARSH K S

Great experience, this course let me to interact with people across globe and have their opinions and was able to share mine too.

By Soumadeep G

Mar 26, 2018

This is a short but effective course that I highly recommend to anyone that wishes to acquire a clear understanding of diplomacy.

By Kristin A

Nov 23, 2016

Love the grading method! It helpts to review and excercise and think about your task when you read and rate other people - Great!

By Ana A S N

Apr 28, 2020

Great course!

I really enjoyed the experience as a whole, an amazing first experience with Coursera and the University of London

By Gergő B K

Jul 27, 2019

I really enjoyed this course. It was really useful and I highly recommend it for those who are interested in studying diplomacy!

By Aylton C

Apr 22, 2019

A great overview of what global diplomacy is. You will be able to expand on knowledge you already have and acquire new ones too.

By Helena S G

Apr 15, 2020

It was lovely !Thank you very much to all of those that contributed to make an amazing comprehensive a well documented course.

By NICOLENE L T

Sep 03, 2020

I learned a lot during the course and I acquired the knowledge I was hungry for but made me more enthusiastic to keep learning