Back to Global Diplomacy – Diplomacy in the Modern World

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Global Diplomacy – Diplomacy in the Modern World by University of London

The Global Diplomacy course is a unique offering to the MOOC environment. Bringing together cutting edge research in the broad fields of Diplomatic and International Studies, award winning distance learning delivery and the instructors previous experience of delivering a successful MOOC. Please see the volume Global Diplomacy: Theories, Types and Models authored with Dr Alison Holmes, (Westview, 2016), and the Understanding Research Methods MOOC from Coursera. The Global Diplomacy MOOC has a direct heritage in the University of London International Academy/SOAS Global Diplomacy MA Programme launched in April 2013 which have attracted hundreds of students from around the world. The Global Diplomacy MA Programme is provided by the Centre for International Studies and Diplomacy which has been teaching postgraduate courses in Diplomacy for over twenty five years. After completing the 'Global Diplomacy' MOOC, learners will have: 1. The ability to demonstrate a critical understanding of the nature and development of global diplomacy, drawing on a variety of relevant contributing disciplines in the broad field of International Studies. 2. An understanding of changes in diplomatic practices and procedures and the relationship of those changes to contemporary politics. 3. A sound grounding in both theoretical and empirical approaches to debates in diplomacy so that students have been exposed to the and skills needed to analyse global diplomacy. 4. knowledge of issues in global diplomacy in historical and contemporary contexts....

Great course. I had a general interest in diplomacy and wanted a little taste of what it was, this course has provided me just that. It has amazing resources to help enhance our knowledge of diplomacy

TR

May 02, 2020

Absolutely incredible course in diplomacy that gives you a perfect glimpse of understanding how diplomacy works in practice and what achievements you need to posses in order to become a good diplomat.

251 - 275 of 685 Reviews for Global Diplomacy – Diplomacy in the Modern World

By Robin D

Apr 04, 2020

Great course! Gives a great understanding of diplomacy and how diplomacy is changing and its further trends.

By Shayda M

Sep 09, 2019

Good basic introduction to the subject. Nice balance of input and resources with a requirement of research.

By Jeanne A C

May 30, 2017

This course has whet my appetite for more courses in international politics and global diplomacy. Thanks!

By Arafat A N

May 01, 2020

A Great Course for Understanding Basic Diplomacy throughout the Years and throughout the world we live in

By Faisal R A

Apr 16, 2020

Very great and amazing course about global diplomacy where I learned more about diplmatic life and career

By Robert D J

Apr 23, 2019

Very enjoyable. The course presentation was excellent. I would definitely recommend the course to others.

By SHAHIN A

Oct 03, 2018

Global Diplomacy is the foreign policy and management of international affairs .It represent the country.

By Philip J

Feb 20, 2020

A worthwhile course which encourages learning at all levels.

Looking forward to completing another one.

By Mohamed W E G

Jun 24, 2017

A great course that has multitude of perspectives on Diplomacy . I Strongly recommend it for everyone.

By Rajantha M C T

Jul 28, 2020

an absolutely wonderful course, loved the topics, the contents and loved the way they were presented

By Camila B

Jun 09, 2020

Such a great course! It gave me the right tools to understand the diplomacy in a holistic approach.

By Guillaume S

Dec 01, 2019

I found that course excellent! Interesting, going pretty deep in the topic. I enjoyed it very much.

By Miriam S

Apr 03, 2018

Diverting and informative course, highly recommended! Good, clear and transparent course structure.

By Md O I

Jun 19, 2020

I am very much glad to complete the course.

Thank you Coursera Team to provide such a great course.

By Dayah F A

Jul 20, 2020

I am very grateful to the people who prepared this course for us, I have benefited a lot from it.

By Kathamrita M

Jun 30, 2020

Very informative. The material provided was excellent. I never for once felt bored of the course.

By Somik V S

May 23, 2020

I liked this course's format. It is unusual and really interesting! Thank you, Dr. J. Simon Rofe.

By Yanan W

Mar 17, 2020

Very good programmation. Looking forward to learning more with University of Lundon. Thanks a lot

By Martin S

Jul 02, 2017

Great course! Material is very informative and peer reviews are fun. I'd definitely recommend it!

By Tolibboeva J H Q

Jul 25, 2020

Thank you for this very interesting course! It is help me to deeply understood about diplomacy!

By Justin O

Apr 16, 2020

Very interesting course and the signposting to various interesting articles was very enjoyable.

By Aarti S

Apr 12, 2020

This is very good course.We learnt from many talented person, and gain their experiences. Nice!

By Afia S

Jun 27, 2020

This course is really very good and informative. Now I know many things about world diplomacy.

By Yakovliev S Y

An excellent course for understanding the basics of diplomacy. Totally happy with the training

By Matthew A Y

Jan 21, 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed this course! Learned a lot from my classmates and the professors as well.