Back to Global Health Policy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Global Health Policy by The University of Tokyo

In this course, learners will become familiar with principles and theories of global health problems, and major challenges and controversies in improving global population health as well as practical applications of quantitative methods to analyze and interpret issues and challenges for policy. Topics will include health and foreign policy, health governance, acute disease surveillance, non-communicable diseases, burden of disease, universal health coverage, health systems strengthening, health financing, and human resources for health and ageing....

AA
Jul 16, 2020

I am glad I enrolled for this certificate course, learnt a lot of new things and also broaden my knowledge on what I knew before. the covid19 pandemic lockdown was put to use.

AS
Feb 21, 2018

Thanks to the institution and professor for this course. it was a very good and helpful that I came across and completed this course

51 - 52 of 52 Reviews for Global Health Policy

By Jonathan G

Jan 22, 2018

though an interesting course, I found it very repetitive, boring and some of the questions on the quizzes to make all of us or had nothing to do with what was being covered.

By Soumyadeep B

Dec 23, 2016

very difficult to follow the lectures due to the heavy accent