Back to Become a CBRS Certified Professional Installer by Google

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Become a CBRS Certified Professional Installer by Google by Google - Spectrum Sharing

5.0

Get CPI certified at WISPAPALOOZA! Learn from Google experts and at the end of the training you will be able to take the certification exam on-site. Upon passing, you will receive your CPI credentials and your information will be automatically registered with WInnForum. Return home and be ready to start installing CBRS devices....

1 - 12 of 12 Reviews for Become a CBRS Certified Professional Installer by Google

By William J

Jun 07, 2019

The course was fine but I never received an email to download mt certificate, I have the password. Please contact me.

By Brian M

Jul 17, 2019

Great Job!

By Geoff T

Jul 21, 2019

Great course, i have feedback about one question and learning item id like to give feedback on. related to OMNI antennas

By Ryan H

Aug 26, 2019

Covered all of the required information in an easy to understand way and WITH VIDEO! Great, easy way to learn. The exam process was a bit drawn out and more extensive then it needed to be, but over all a great experience

By Hugh H

Sep 01, 2019

Material covered well, and easy to use application.

By Ariel R

Sep 27, 2019

Well presented course material that takes you step by step through the required learning.

By Del S

Nov 14, 2019

WOOOO

By Luis M C

Nov 21, 2019

Probably the best certification course I've taken in this respect. The course is planned out carefully, and I believe gave me everything I needed to ace my exam the first time around. The trainer for the majority of the course was awesome. She delivered the material in a great, professional mannor, but was never boring or monotoned.

By Jayson P J

Nov 22, 2019

The instructions were clear and concise. I enjoyed the learning process.

By Aaron M

Oct 30, 2019

easy to follow along with and understand

By Robert S

Nov 07, 2019

Easy to follow. Did a good job at teaching me the material.

By Mark B