Back to Grammar and Punctuation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Grammar and Punctuation by University of California, Irvine

Course 1: Grammar and Punctuation Do you need to review English grammar? Have you forgotten the grammar you once studied? If so, this course is perfect for you. The first course in this specialization is a refresher on some tools needed for good writing. It will help prepare you for the other courses. You will need about 10 hours to complete this first course. Writing is a skill and to learn a skill well, you need to practice. In this course, you will watch short video lectures and then practice and discuss what you have learned. Make sure you take good notes and use the peer discussions to ask questions. Then you'll be able to remember the rules you learn in this course when you start writing essays in the next course. After completing this course, you will be able to: - identify the correct verb tenses to use - use commas effectively - utilize several different sentence types - write more effectively in English Please note that the free version of this class gives you access to all of the instructional videos and handouts. The peer feedback and quizzes are only available in the paid version....

OI

Jul 03, 2020

This course was very helpful. It refreshed my memories and made me go back to so many things I thought I would never remember. It helped my writing skills a lot to. A big thank you to the instructors.

KG

Dec 26, 2016

This is a very useful course even if you are very good in English . This course helps in understanding the type of sentences, proper usage of commas and perfect ways of writing attractive paragraphs.

2326 - 2350 of 4,381 Reviews for Grammar and Punctuation

By Manjula

Jun 07, 2020

good platform to the learners

By Aswathi.J

Really interesting and useful

By Dinesh J R

Very helpful .One must do it.

By Ravi T D

May 15, 2020

good way asking the questions

By ASHA D K

Apr 23, 2020

It's a very great experience.

By venigalla p

Mar 25, 2020

NICE COURSE AND EASY TO LEARN

By Md R A

Mar 14, 2020

Excellent teaching technique.

By Ana L

Feb 01, 2020

Great course. I recommend it.

By Abdul R M

Nov 29, 2019

It was an amazing experience.

By Lillian G

Nov 07, 2019

I really enjoyed this course!

By Shera W

Mar 26, 2019

This helps me a lot! Thanks!!

By Sirin M

May 18, 2018

I got much knowledge. Thanks!

By Chad C

Feb 15, 2018

This is really helpful class!

By Maxim H

Aug 26, 2017

By Amal H H I

Aug 19, 2017

It is very interesting course

By DIEGO O

Apr 27, 2016

Great course. I learnt a lot!

By Abduladheem

Mar 14, 2016

Great Class,

I appreciate all,

By Michael O

Feb 21, 2016

Great course, I recommend it.

By Isadora M S

Feb 10, 2016

Great course, I learnt a lot.

By Sarah

Feb 08, 2016

It's very helpful. Thank you.

By Rita S

Jan 16, 2016

High-impact course on grammar

By Jessica C

Jan 12, 2016

Practical and easy to follow.

By minz

Dec 29, 2015

Great courses. Thanks a lot !

By Tran N H

Dec 14, 2015

The course is so interesting.

By Marina

Oct 19, 2015

Thank you. It was very useful