Back to Healing with the Arts

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Healing with the Arts by University of Florida

Through art projects—including visual arts, dance, writing, and music—along with spiritual practices and guided imagery, Healing With the Arts gives you the tools to heal what you need to heal in your life: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual....

LQ

Nov 16, 2017

Unfortunately due to travelling i was not able to complete the last lesson but I loved this course so much!!!\n\nIt was very inspiring and i will put everything i learned in practice! Thank you!!

S

I loved the course..I learn a lot for it...I surprised by the things i am able to do after the course like to keep journal ,to find solutions for my patients and a lot more gains!Thank you!

51 - 75 of 233 Reviews for Healing with the Arts

By RAMYA M

Aug 01, 2020

Very beautiful course. This course will bring a hidden talent in us. i gifted myself with a journal and paintings by the end of this course. More usefull for people in pain as this courses repeatedly adresses you as a healer and an artist. Really enjoyed this course.

By Lucia

Sep 27, 2020

Mary and Michael opened my mind to so many mediums and with that, healing occurred. I am so grateful to this class and I will continue journaling and expressing myself through the arts. I also loved the Healing with the Arts book, a must have.

Thank you !

By Samadrita B

May 12, 2020

I would suggest this course to everyone who loves art or somebody who wants to heal. This course has helped me a lot, be it for detoxifying my mind or gaining concentration. Everyne should do this course and experience this beautiful journey with Art.

By Ashley J

May 14, 2020

This course was extremely insightful. I learned a lot about myself and how to express my emotions and feelings. This class taught me how to deal with stressors and find my creative side. I would recommend it to anyone needing an inspirational output.

By Volha H

Jul 07, 2020

Excellent course! Very interesting and worth taking. It helps open your heart and express your feelings through any medium (art) you are most comfortable with. Thank to the instructors, Mary and Michael, for their efforts to put the course together!

By Patrícia D

Jul 05, 2020

O curso mostra o nosso potencial de cura e arte. Através de algumas atividades e dicas apresenta possibilidades para nos expressarmos através da arte e assim desenvolver em nós o nosso potencial criativo e de cura. Excelente! Adorei!!!

By Mst. Z K

Thank you so much for making available to us such a valuable course. The module is amazing and designed nicely. Learned so much about arts and feeling interested to take more courses on art. You were really nice throughout the course.

By Poonam S

Aug 29, 2020

It is an amazing course. I recommend it to everyone irrespective of the suffering or not. This will definitely help you grow in the natural way. Thank you so much for the wonderful content and the course structure.

By Manjula T

May 12, 2020

This is course is really simple and very interesting. Those who really want to learn to heal with art this is the best selection. Please do not miss the opportunity to explore your inner talent of healing with art.

By Vlada S

It is a wonderful journey where you can do things with your hands, your body rather than just talking. You can see yourself more clearly through the creative process and I am very thankful for this experience!

By Raffaella C

Thank you very much for this wonderful opportunity. A path of growth through experimentation. And great examples of how the arts can facilitate sustaining and helping to heal. thanks thanks thanks

By FALALUR R

Jul 15, 2020

This is a great course. When i was doing this course i felt the teachers of this course as if in my real life.. their directions proved me that art, in every form, can heal your problems.

By Kinga K

Jun 29, 2020

I loved the diversity within the course - that it provided the opportunity to try and test various types of art in order to find the one (or more) methods that help or at least cause fun.

By Dominika W

May 12, 2018

it is really amazing course. A lot of work but il ove it... opened me an my heart. Mary, so charismatic person. I back there so willingly to learn and do my exercises. Thank you so much

By Vishvaja p

Jun 12, 2020

i can really help myself healing with my deepest wounds and i can concentrate on work properly.i will also recommend this course for others who desperately need healing in their life

By Samia S R

Jul 18, 2020

This course help me to find my passion and happiness. Now I don't care about inner critic anymore. I'm free to do my creativity. Thank you so much for helping me with it. Thank you❤️

By Ala D

Jul 12, 2020

I really enjoyed every moment of this course. i have not seen Mary but i really adore her kind and positive way of teaching , i am grateful for the opportunity you gave me

namaste

By Mudure B

Jun 08, 2020

A beautiful travel in my inner self, loving people meeting and most of all I succeeded to find in a gentle way abilities that i was nor aware of. Thank you and a lot of blessing.

By Radhika S

May 22, 2020

The course was really a wonderful experience,i really learned something valuable from this course and i will try to recommend to my other friends too,THANK YOU MARY AND MICHAEL

By Solange C

Jun 26, 2020

Realmente me encantó el curso, siempre quise dedicar mi vida al arte pero también poder ayudar a otros, haber encontrado este curso me hizo notar que si podía hacer ambas cosas

By SNOW W

Mar 04, 2018

A wealth of information. And great examples. We were not just TOLD what to do, we were showed with examples. This is a route I may be going with my art, and it sure guided me!

By Katherine K C

Apr 09, 2018

I'm really enjoying doing art projects for homework and working with my spirit animal. :) I also ordered the book with the 12 wee program so I can share this with others!

By Palmi G O

Aug 22, 2020

I highly recommend this course,

It's poweful and strenghts your confidence.

It develops creativity and a connection with your inner self

... and it's for your whole life

By Prakriti S

Aug 07, 2017

It has really been a great journey and this course has helped me to grow in the process. I am looking forward to keep up the spirit and continue to work on my own self.

By Binumol T

Sep 14, 2020

I loved the course. It lightened my stress and made me joyful. Gave an understanding how the skills of arts can be used to calm my mind and enjoy life. Thanks a tonne.