Back to Healing with the Arts

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Healing with the Arts by University of Florida

Through art projects—including visual arts, dance, writing, and music—along with spiritual practices and guided imagery, Healing With the Arts gives you the tools to heal what you need to heal in your life: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual....

LQ

Nov 16, 2017

Unfortunately due to travelling i was not able to complete the last lesson but I loved this course so much!!!\n\nIt was very inspiring and i will put everything i learned in practice! Thank you!!

S

I loved the course..I learn a lot for it...I surprised by the things i am able to do after the course like to keep journal ,to find solutions for my patients and a lot more gains!Thank you!

126 - 150 of 166 Reviews for Healing with the Arts

Jun 01, 2020

best

By 曾閔

May 04, 2020

GOOD

By Kyros T

Apr 06, 2020

Fun.

By Hossein F

Apr 01, 2020

good

By MD. R A

Sep 08, 2019

By Angela G

Aug 07, 2017

Even though I am not a religious or spiritual person I got so much out of this course. It offered me such a wide variety of tools for my personal creative toolkit. Thank you thank you thank you for creating this and for sharing so many wonderful stories, people, ideas, hope, and encouragement. I am changed for the better because of it.

By Yanisa L

Amazing course for those who interested in arts and for those who seek for another way of healing. There are five ways of arts in this class, and you may find what suit and heal you. It helps me a lot with my depression.

By Jo R

Sep 27, 2017

The class gave me some wonderful alternatives to explore. I am trying many of them with mixed results. I would recommend this class to anyone who is open minded and in search of a path towards healing.

By Jonathan G

Feb 19, 2018

fantastic course! Although a little too hippie and idealistic for my taste. It takes more than the arts to heal someone. Although it was a very good course about alternative medicine and treatments.

By Luisa S

Jan 24, 2020

I really love this course. It was wonderful for me to find all the tools that I found here to heal my soul. I appreciate all the work that took to created it. Thank you.

By Marlies M

Aug 29, 2019

A lovely and inspirational course! It has provided me with beautiful insights and tools. Very friendly and warm teachers. Thank you!

By Madelyn O

May 22, 2020

I found the the class to be vastly different than I imagined it would be, but in the end, I created something I am quite proud of.