Back to Healing with the Arts

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Healing with the Arts by University of Florida

Through art projects—including visual arts, dance, writing, and music—along with spiritual practices and guided imagery, Healing With the Arts gives you the tools to heal what you need to heal in your life: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual....

LQ

Nov 16, 2017

Unfortunately due to travelling i was not able to complete the last lesson but I loved this course so much!!!\n\nIt was very inspiring and i will put everything i learned in practice! Thank you!!

S

I loved the course..I learn a lot for it...I surprised by the things i am able to do after the course like to keep journal ,to find solutions for my patients and a lot more gains!Thank you!

51 - 75 of 170 Reviews for Healing with the Arts

By Ala D

Jul 12, 2020

I really enjoyed every moment of this course. i have not seen Mary but i really adore her kind and positive way of teaching , i am grateful for the opportunity you gave me

namaste

By Mudure B

Jun 08, 2020

A beautiful travel in my inner self, loving people meeting and most of all I succeeded to find in a gentle way abilities that i was nor aware of. Thank you and a lot of blessing.

By Radhika S

May 22, 2020

The course was really a wonderful experience,i really learned something valuable from this course and i will try to recommend to my other friends too,THANK YOU MARY AND MICHAEL

By Solange A T

Jun 26, 2020

Realmente me encantó el curso, siempre quise dedicar mi vida al arte pero también poder ayudar a otros, haber encontrado este curso me hizo notar que si podía hacer ambas cosas

By SNOW W

Mar 04, 2018

A wealth of information. And great examples. We were not just TOLD what to do, we were showed with examples. This is a route I may be going with my art, and it sure guided me!

By Katherine K C

Apr 09, 2018

I'm really enjoying doing art projects for homework and working with my spirit animal. :) I also ordered the book with the 12 wee program so I can share this with others!

By Prakriti S

Aug 07, 2017

It has really been a great journey and this course has helped me to grow in the process. I am looking forward to keep up the spirit and continue to work on my own self.

By anjali t

Apr 23, 2020

its was awsum to learn how you can work and accept yourself without reservation and can take you out from any misery, only if you try. learn to live in HERE AND NOW.

By Jenna-Lee

Mar 02, 2017

An amazing and inspirational course! The best course that I have done to date. The videos are informative, interactive and excellently presented. Highly recommended.

By LINDA J D

Jan 11, 2019

i feel deeply grateful to be here under the guidance of 2 people i greatly admire. I have found the course very interesting and inspiring and ive only just begun

By Iulia I H

Mar 19, 2018

I truly enjoyed it and it was a life changing course. I would totaly recomand it. For the entry and medium level students interested in the domain. Thank you!!!

By Michelle S

A dream come true! Thank you for the opportunity.

I loved this course. Great instruction with use of varying ways to be healing and creative.

By MOHANKUMAR S

Apr 10, 2020

This course is useful to understand the impact of art and its healing power. It encourages participation and has practical oriented modules.

By joel r j

Mar 06, 2018

it was a great introduction and confidence builder in art therapy. I strongly recommend this for anyone who works in the or with the arts.

By Ali K

May 22, 2020

That was a great course. My teachers and also topic were all incredible. Thanks for all. I am very happy that I ve joined that course.

By Tatiana B

Dec 04, 2019

Great course. It allows me to deeper learn a healing of arts opportunity, use new technics and develop new skills - deeper my pos

By Loan A P

May 04, 2020

This is a wonderful course. I've being learnt how to heal with the Arts. And I love to practice these valuable lessons everyday.

By Amit K

May 07, 2020

Sincerely thanks to all trainer of this course to make a life so beautiful and give us strength to use Art in our daily life.

By MANISHA V

Jun 24, 2020

It was an amazing experience having enroll with you learned a lot and I m also trying to keep meditation in my daily routine

By Pamela P

Jul 20, 2017

Awesome course. Well organized, based on research and supported with anecdotal examples. Super positive and encouraging.

By Zivile P

Sep 04, 2017

Great course, requires open mindedness and a lot of personal input, but I feel like I learned a lot about myself during!

By Dayane C F

Jun 17, 2020

I love it and I recommend to everyone! The quality of the videos and the content from the teachers are unbelievable.

By Ilona M

Jul 10, 2018

Excellent course. Inspiring and motivating content, easy to follow and the activities were relevant and interesting.

By Carita M

Jul 23, 2019

This is such a great course! i am empowered to continue my journal, dancing, drawing and painting with confidence.

By Sepideh A B

Jun 14, 2020

The best online course which I have ever experienced ?

Thanks Mary ,Micheal and all of your course collaborators