Back to Healing with the Arts

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Healing with the Arts by University of Florida

Through art projects—including visual arts, dance, writing, and music—along with spiritual practices and guided imagery, Healing With the Arts gives you the tools to heal what you need to heal in your life: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual....

LQ

Nov 16, 2017

Unfortunately due to travelling i was not able to complete the last lesson but I loved this course so much!!!\n\nIt was very inspiring and i will put everything i learned in practice! Thank you!!

S

I loved the course..I learn a lot for it...I surprised by the things i am able to do after the course like to keep journal ,to find solutions for my patients and a lot more gains!Thank you!

76 - 100 of 166 Reviews for Healing with the Arts

By Dazy B A

Sep 05, 2018

This course is beautifully done and follows my own beliefs and practices which I was kind of surprised by.

By Michaela S

Jun 27, 2020

Very good Course, that helps to get connected with your inner Feelings. Thanks a lot for the Inspiration.

By Billy W

Mar 21, 2017

This course added so much to my life! I find ways to do art every day, now. Thank you, Mary and Michael!

By Meredith S

Jul 06, 2019

Such a Wonderful Course!! Please do as much of the work as possible as well as interact with the class.

By Vibha A

May 05, 2020

I really enjoyed this course, it gave me a new strength must do you you want to know Who are You?

By Dr. A V

"Healing with arts" is a very nice Course I had enjoyed a lot when I am doing my assignments.

By Summer E

May 05, 2020

Incredible resource to either further your career, or self-enrichment. Loved it ! THANK YOU!

By Irmina U

Feb 08, 2019

Excellent class for beginners and anyone else who is looking for self-healing opportunity. .

By Edit B

Apr 20, 2020

Everybody should take this course.It has so much information and wisdom in it.Thank you.

By Leny O E

Jul 05, 2020

the course featured a lot of creative ways which can be used for mental health care

By Maximiliano C

Apr 10, 2020

Lo recomiendo 100%. Gracias a todo el equipo de coursera y universidad de florida

By Matilde M

Feb 23, 2020

Beautiful, engaging and well taught course. I loved being a part of this journey.

By Karen G O

Nov 11, 2017

Great Course! I keep filling my journal with more creative ideas. Kind regards!

By Elena K

Jun 16, 2017

Great experience for those who fall in love with art! i am inspired very much!

By Christophe T

Jun 02, 2020

Definitely a fantastic positive spirit around this course. Extremely pleasant.

By Helen

Aug 02, 2017

I have thoroughly enjoyed every moment of this course and highly recommend it.

By Lilia I L

Apr 05, 2020

It is an excellent course, combines spiritual and physical healing.

By Md A R

Apr 12, 2020

Good course for who want to learn about the healing power of arts.

By Janani M

Jul 01, 2020

It was a little slow and draggy but helps with everybody's pace.

By Sarah M

Mar 19, 2020

It was an incredible experience. Didn't expect to be this good.

By Michelle W

Aug 17, 2017

This is a great class and I would highly recommend to everyone.

By Gurleen A

Excellent course. A must for art healers, artists and seekers.

By Miguel M M

Jun 18, 2020

Es una buena opción para aprender sobre tus talentos ocultos.

By Kamila Ś

Feb 05, 2020

A wonderful course that activated my love for the Arts.

By Kamonchanok M

Jun 14, 2020

I feel happy to enjoy this course!

We are travelers.