Back to Healthcare Organizations and the Health System

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Healthcare Organizations and the Health System by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever been in a healthcare waiting room and thought about how the organization could be more efficient? For example, have you found yourself thinking about how to reduce the amount of time spent waiting? Or do you work in a healthcare organization and find yourself thinking about how to improve the organization? If you have, this course is for you. Course content includes an overview of healthcare organizations, their administration and management, and their governance. The course provides links to external sites to connect you to the larger "real world" of healthcare organizations. The links also serve as resources you can take with you after you complete the course experience. And because everyone loves a road trip/field trip, there are also "virtual field trips" to the often hidden places of interest on the web. The course format is readings, videos, quizzes, and an electronic poster project. The poster project requires you to synthesize course material to design a healthcare organization and governance structure the way you would have things run in the best of all worlds. The electronic poster file is an artifact of the course which you can circulate to colleagues or use for a talk or presentation event....

DA

Aug 26, 2019

Very well laid out. The final project really helps summarize and apply all the information you learn on healthcare organizations by creating your own.

AT

Sep 27, 2019

So far, this course has been incredibly enlightening. I cannot wait to finish so that i can present my healthcare organization. Thank you so far

1 - 11 of 11 Reviews for Healthcare Organizations and the Health System

By leticia a

Feb 19, 2019

absolutely worth taking the courses. after completing my masters 10years ago, I need to refresh my mind in order to get back into the workforce. this course provided every bit of information I was hopping for.

By Andrea M

Mar 14, 2019

Great so far!

By Shelby C

Feb 05, 2019

Valuable skills that can easily be applied to my job in health care are b taken away from this course.

By Mohammed A M A I

Mar 28, 2019

an execellent overview of healthcare organization business processes .

By Rafael C

Apr 15, 2019

A very complete course that covers all aspects of a Healthcare Organization. Very valuable because it makes you grow as a professional, in the sense that you can apply in you daily work all you learned.

The teacher is available for students every single day of the course, including weekends. You feel that you are attending a very personalized course. Overall an excellent experience I have to recommend!

By Merfat M Q A D

I enjoyed this

Aug 26, 2019

By Dr. S S

Jul 11, 2019

An amazing course with an exceptional content that lets you understand the basic structure and functioning of healthcare organisations

By Eliszabeth F

Sep 25, 2019

I learned something new, I always thought that "health care" and Healthcare were the same. There are so many new things to learn about when it comes to the healthcare system that I am a part of. I am very excited to learn m

By Anthony T