Back to Healthcare Organizations and the Health System

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Healthcare Organizations and the Health System by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever been in a healthcare waiting room and thought about how the organization could be more efficient? For example, have you found yourself thinking about how to reduce the amount of time spent waiting? Or do you work in a healthcare organization and find yourself thinking about how to improve the organization? If you have, this course is for you. Course content includes an overview of healthcare organizations, their administration and management, and their governance. The course provides links to external sites to connect you to the larger "real world" of healthcare organizations. The links also serve as resources you can take with you after you complete the course experience. And because everyone loves a road trip/field trip, there are also "virtual field trips" to the often hidden places of interest on the web. The course format is readings, videos, quizzes, and an electronic poster project. The poster project requires you to synthesize course material to design a healthcare organization and governance structure the way you would have things run in the best of all worlds. The electronic poster file is an artifact of the course which you can circulate to colleagues or use for a talk or presentation event....

OR
Jan 19, 2020

The format is different in comparison to most Coursera courses. I must say it was worth it! the readings are thorough and full of valuable information. Thank you Dr. Kilduff!

RL
Mar 31, 2020

Great introductory course to the broad-based systems in which we wish to lead. The information was relevant and appropriate for the course title and objectives.

26 - 50 of 61 Reviews for Healthcare Organizations and the Health System

By Mohammed M

Mar 19, 2021

I Enrolled for full Course of Healthcare Organization operations Specialization but unfortunately i didn't get get my specialization Certificate for missing of two parts for specialization in my progress which includes before my progress RightNow it asking for payment options for remaining two parts that was already I Enrolled before for free the program of Republic of Somaliland and Coursera corporated to help the people of Somaliland i am very sad losing my dream for earning healthcare Organization operations Specialization Certificate for Coursera i don't know why you loose my hope in the future please let me get unforgettable hardwork and my Specialization Certificate please.

Best regards.

Mohammed Mahad.

By Janine l S

Mar 8, 2021

This was a great course. Both the required learning and the additional resources were tremendously helpful. It enabled the learner to go deeper and broader. I did not know much about their topic before I started, and even though it is basic, I learned a lot about the subject matter. The course itself is well organized and provides all the necessary guidance towards completion.

By Nicole W

Mar 2, 2021

I learned so much in this course ..I had so much fun researching and learning as the course went along .I had a lot of fun doing my poster for the final presentation. I also appreciate the great review on my poster thank you so much.

By Bernard F

Apr 5, 2021

This course is very helpful to anyone who is preparing to do administration or leadership in any health care setting. I learnt a lot.

By ELEANOR M G

Dec 14, 2020

The course is extremely student friendly, information is presented in an easy to absorb and process format.

By Ancil B

Mar 22, 2021

Great learning for a well-thought team thanks again for the experience.

By Zakiya S A

Dec 2, 2020

it was a good course we learn a lot

By J.Sheeba K H A

Nov 24, 2020

Very good course i like it very much

By Bill a A

ز

ة

By Akshitha R

Jun 6, 2020

Good

By Heidi C

Dec 14, 2020

Is a good course. I would like more information about different health systems in the world.

By GOKULNATH C

Aug 20, 2020

Had a great experience in learing