Back to The Horse Course: Introduction to Basic Care and Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Horse Course: Introduction to Basic Care and Management by University of Florida

There are over 100 million horses, donkeys and mules in the world today and owners of these animals can be found on almost every continent and in almost every society. The Horse Course will cover many unique aspects of equine ownership and touch upon the science behind many of today’s management practices....

ES
Jul 6, 2020

Great course. A must have for all horse lovers. The instructor explained everything in a way that I could understand and grow from. I have learned so much thanks to this course and greatly enjoyed it!

TC
Sep 8, 2018

I have learnt so much by taking this course, so thorough and engaging, ill be sad to not be studying this on my evenings anymore for sure.\n\n100% recommend. Thankyou for holding such a great course.

126 - 150 of 293 Reviews for The Horse Course: Introduction to Basic Care and Management

By Vinit D

I am very happy with the course. I think, it is very well covered and the topics are relevant and to the point. than you!

Mar 9, 2016

It is a really good course with high standard. Very good teacher and all is very well made. Thank you to you all involved

By Stephanie P

Oct 31, 2020

Fantastic instructor! I loved the assignments we had to do every week, which really helped me learn more than the quiz.

By Sarah B

May 22, 2020

I absolutely loved taking this course. I learned so much about equine. I hope to see more equine courses in the future.

By Kevin F

Jan 22, 2018

Learned a ton about horse management. This should be a basic course that every single horse / donkey owner should take.

By Logan A

Sep 8, 2017

This course has helped me build on what I already know about horses and has content for me to expand and learn with.

By Ninja N

Feb 6, 2017

A very accessible, interesting, informative and fun course on basically everything to do with equids and their care.

By Izabella E

Sep 2, 2018

Great. Informative and very useful. I enjoyed the lectures, games and quizzes. The assignments were enjoyable too.

By Angelina H

Jul 7, 2020

I learned a lot with this course and I highly recommend it for others who are beginners interested in horse care.

By PRISCILA D F

Jan 2, 2020

Great course! Pretty well elaborated. Introduces the concepts clearly and objectively. Pretty good! I recommend!

By Alison P

May 5, 2020

Fantastic course - covers just about every aspect of equine care. Also highlights areas for further learning.

By raquel e

Nov 16, 2020

Loved this course. I learned so much and would definitely do this and other coursera courses on horses again

By Elmé B

Loved the course! It was very informative and provided valuable knowledge that can be applied practically.

By Ana M J

Apr 30, 2018

I have learned a lot doing this course. thank you for giving me the opportunity to do so. I liked it a lot

By Helen C

Nov 18, 2016

Fantastic course, would highly recommend. I learnt so much. Can't wait till they bring out another course.

By isaac A

Jun 25, 2020

Awesome course, well organized. I love how the presentations were given and how clear the professor was.

By Caryn D

Mar 11, 2017

I thought this was a well-organized and informative course on the basics of equine care and management.

Sep 26, 2016

So much amazing information, the instructor is enthusiastic, and the topics are relevant! Great course!

By Katrina T

Jul 1, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. The professor Is passionate about his class and his students. Thank you!

By Elizabeth H

Jan 14, 2018

Provides new and semi experienced horse owners/ managers with a good baseline for care and management.

By Abigail J

Oct 21, 2016

Was an awesome course that taught me a lot about the areas I was lacking in like nutrition and health.

By Lei-Ann C

Mar 2, 2018

I learned so much! It was a wonderful class. I recommend it to anyone who has an interest in equines.

By Samantha H

Jul 18, 2019

I love how this course is free for individuals that would like to expand their knowledge on things..

By Autumn W

Feb 8, 2018

The Horse Course was great! It worked really well with my crazy schedule. Will definitely recommend.

By Zachary s

Feb 3, 2019

This course has been very informative and i learned loads of knowledge from this to better myself.