Back to The Horse Course: Introduction to Basic Care and Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Horse Course: Introduction to Basic Care and Management by University of Florida

There are over 100 million horses, donkeys and mules in the world today and owners of these animals can be found on almost every continent and in almost every society. The Horse Course will cover many unique aspects of equine ownership and touch upon the science behind many of today’s management practices....

ES
Jul 6, 2020

Great course. A must have for all horse lovers. The instructor explained everything in a way that I could understand and grow from. I have learned so much thanks to this course and greatly enjoyed it!

TC
Sep 8, 2018

I have learnt so much by taking this course, so thorough and engaging, ill be sad to not be studying this on my evenings anymore for sure.\n\n100% recommend. Thankyou for holding such a great course.

126 - 150 of 279 Reviews for The Horse Course: Introduction to Basic Care and Management

By Logan A

Sep 9, 2017

This course has helped me build on what I already know about horses and has content for me to expand and learn with.

By Ninja N

Feb 6, 2017

A very accessible, interesting, informative and fun course on basically everything to do with equids and their care.

By Izabella E

Sep 2, 2018

Great. Informative and very useful. I enjoyed the lectures, games and quizzes. The assignments were enjoyable too.

By Angelina H

Jul 7, 2020

I learned a lot with this course and I highly recommend it for others who are beginners interested in horse care.

By PRISCILA D F

Jan 2, 2020

Great course! Pretty well elaborated. Introduces the concepts clearly and objectively. Pretty good! I recommend!

By Alison P

May 5, 2020

Fantastic course - covers just about every aspect of equine care. Also highlights areas for further learning.

By raquel e

Nov 16, 2020

Loved this course. I learned so much and would definitely do this and other coursera courses on horses again

By Elmé B

Loved the course! It was very informative and provided valuable knowledge that can be applied practically.

By Ana M J

Apr 30, 2018

I have learned a lot doing this course. thank you for giving me the opportunity to do so. I liked it a lot

By Helen C

Nov 18, 2016

Fantastic course, would highly recommend. I learnt so much. Can't wait till they bring out another course.

By isaac A

Jun 26, 2020

Awesome course, well organized. I love how the presentations were given and how clear the professor was.

By Caryn D

Mar 11, 2017

I thought this was a well-organized and informative course on the basics of equine care and management.

Sep 26, 2016

So much amazing information, the instructor is enthusiastic, and the topics are relevant! Great course!

By Katrina T

Jul 1, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. The professor Is passionate about his class and his students. Thank you!

By Elizabeth H

Jan 14, 2018

Provides new and semi experienced horse owners/ managers with a good baseline for care and management.

By Abigail J

Oct 22, 2016

Was an awesome course that taught me a lot about the areas I was lacking in like nutrition and health.

By Lei-Ann C

Mar 2, 2018

I learned so much! It was a wonderful class. I recommend it to anyone who has an interest in equines.

By Samantha H

Jul 18, 2019

I love how this course is free for individuals that would like to expand their knowledge on things..

By Autumn W

Feb 8, 2018

The Horse Course was great! It worked really well with my crazy schedule. Will definitely recommend.

By Zachary s

Feb 3, 2019

This course has been very informative and i learned loads of knowledge from this to better myself.

By Andrea O F

Jun 9, 2020

Really enjoyed the course. It is well explained. Learned a lot more about horses and their needs

By Brianna M

Feb 9, 2016

Great intro course. Very informative, whether you're a horse owner or researching to become one!

By Danielle D

Aug 15, 2019

Excellent! I liked the professor and the format of the class. Thank you for this information!

By Alayna G

Mar 21, 2016

I loved it wish there was more but you learn a heck of a lot in this course im glad i took it

By Vesna B

Very educational and fun to do. Thank you very much and look forward to some new courses :-)