Back to The Horse Course: Introduction to Basic Care and Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Horse Course: Introduction to Basic Care and Management by University of Florida

There are over 100 million horses, donkeys and mules in the world today and owners of these animals can be found on almost every continent and in almost every society. The Horse Course will cover many unique aspects of equine ownership and touch upon the science behind many of today’s management practices....

ES
Jul 6, 2020

Great course. A must have for all horse lovers. The instructor explained everything in a way that I could understand and grow from. I have learned so much thanks to this course and greatly enjoyed it!

TC
Sep 8, 2018

I have learnt so much by taking this course, so thorough and engaging, ill be sad to not be studying this on my evenings anymore for sure.\n\n100% recommend. Thankyou for holding such a great course.

126 - 150 of 318 Reviews for The Horse Course: Introduction to Basic Care and Management

By Lucie J

Apr 29, 2020

This was an amazing course! I learned a lot and it helped me shape my ideas on what i want my future to look like around equids!

By Lisa B N

Apr 20, 2020

I found the information covered was sufficiently in depth and practical to be of real use to my daily interaction with my horse.

By Sara M

Oct 19, 2018

A lot of information, well structured and explained thanks to a great teacher and his team.

Amazing field to explore and enjoy!!

By G. R D

Sep 9, 2019

I found this course excellent, full of information and very useful to refresh some long lost concepts from my university days.

By Dagmar K ( n B )

Oct 24, 2018

I was loving this course all the way thorough. It was enjoyable and smart. I learn a lot especially about feeding the horse.

By Christopher T

Oct 30, 2018

This course is great for someone who has little to no experience with horses as well as anyone who just wants to know more.

By Karen K

Dec 7, 2020

I loved this course and I hope there will be more courses coming up about our equine friends. Thank you so much. Great Job

By vinit D

I am very happy with the course. I think, it is very well covered and the topics are relevant and to the point. than you!

Mar 9, 2016

It is a really good course with high standard. Very good teacher and all is very well made. Thank you to you all involved

By Stephanie P

Oct 31, 2020

Fantastic instructor! I loved the assignments we had to do every week, which really helped me learn more than the quiz.

By Sarah B

May 22, 2020

I absolutely loved taking this course. I learned so much about equine. I hope to see more equine courses in the future.

By Kevin F

Jan 22, 2018

Learned a ton about horse management. This should be a basic course that every single horse / donkey owner should take.

By Logan A

Sep 9, 2017

This course has helped me build on what I already know about horses and has content for me to expand and learn with.

By Ninja N

Feb 6, 2017

A very accessible, interesting, informative and fun course on basically everything to do with equids and their care.

By Izabella E

Sep 2, 2018

Great. Informative and very useful. I enjoyed the lectures, games and quizzes. The assignments were enjoyable too.

By Angelina H

Jul 7, 2020

I learned a lot with this course and I highly recommend it for others who are beginners interested in horse care.

By PRISCILA D F

Jan 2, 2020

Great course! Pretty well elaborated. Introduces the concepts clearly and objectively. Pretty good! I recommend!

By Alison P

May 5, 2020

Fantastic course - covers just about every aspect of equine care. Also highlights areas for further learning.

By raquel e

Nov 16, 2020

Loved this course. I learned so much and would definitely do this and other coursera courses on horses again

By Elmé B

Loved the course! It was very informative and provided valuable knowledge that can be applied practically.

By Ana M J

Apr 30, 2018

I have learned a lot doing this course. thank you for giving me the opportunity to do so. I liked it a lot

By Helen C

Nov 18, 2016

Fantastic course, would highly recommend. I learnt so much. Can't wait till they bring out another course.

By Beverly J V C

Apr 7, 2021

Nice course to have for all horse owners and individuals looking to own a horse or take of horses/equids.

By Mohammad A A

Jan 24, 2021

i learned a lot of things and im so happy to learn that i would like you to teach me how can i be trainer

By isaac A

Jun 26, 2020

Awesome course, well organized. I love how the presentations were given and how clear the professor was.