Back to The fundamentals of hotel distribution

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The fundamentals of hotel distribution by ESSEC Business School

In today’s hotel sector an increasingly complex network of traditional and web based channels have to be managed to insure hotel success. Key questions include: how should you distribute over the web? What should you include on your brand.com website so people book through it? How can you maximise the potential of online travel agents (OTAs)? With the distribution environment both highly complex and constantly evolving, this course will give you comprehensive foundation of current industry practices to help jump start your career in this fascinating domain. Acknowledgements: Claire Bertrand, Vincent Chatain, Jessica Moses, Benjamin Six (ESSEC Business School), Emilie Dupré (Image-In), Gregory Halidy (Triplay)...

IM
Sep 6, 2016

I like it and I did never imagined the abundance of its content based on today's market.\n\nReally the course helped me a lot and immediately started implementing what I learned.\n\nThank you Coursera

LD
Jan 6, 2018

Very well done, these teachers and other important figures involved in the course are sharing extensive knowledges and they are teaching very clearly making the topic easy to comprehend, BRAVO!!!

76 - 100 of 272 Reviews for The fundamentals of hotel distribution

By Eefke v D

Oct 10, 2017

Great course. Well-informed teachers, interesting and accurate information, and assignments that match the information taught.

By Bakhtawar M L

An extensively comprehensive course which explore the various channels hotels distribute themselves for revenue optimization

By Marissa D

Mar 1, 2016

High quality course, really broadened my understanding of distribution in the hospitality industry. I enjoyed it immensely.

By James A

Jun 7, 2021

The way the course was packaged in simple terms made the learning an interesting one. I am glad I enrolled for the course.

By Nithiya G

Feb 6, 2021

Gained in-depth knowledge and its very useful course for anyone who is just interested or who are budding entrepreneur....

By PARK K

May 28, 2017

Thank you for the useful and fun course. It helps a lot to understand the Hotel distribution channels, especially OTAs

By Vic S

Jan 2, 2017

Great overview, it helps to have general concepts to better understand the importance of each distribution channel.

By Adedayo D B

Jun 29, 2016

Really enjoyed this course, very informative and good for someone joining the hospitality world for the first time.

By Marina G G

May 13, 2020

I really enjoyed learning a bit closer about all the different channels of distribution and their pros and cons.

By ken h

Nov 7, 2016

This has been a start into a fascinating new world. I liked the teachers explanation, very clear and concise

By Nam P

Sep 15, 2021

The course provides valuable knowledge for career path for who desire to become a successful hotel manager

By Jesús A S G

Jun 1, 2020

I can say that I learnt, thanks the course I understand in a big picture how the hotel and OTAs work.

By javier P G

Oct 3, 2016

Excellent course about Hotel distribution, The course give me tools to apply right away on my job.

By Julian A P Z

Jun 7, 2021

Excellent course, the topics covered during the course are clearly explained. Very good teachers.

By Viktoria K

Aug 7, 2016

Great course for hospitality business giving a profound overview to driving hotel activity!

By VUONG.NTM1781 2

Sep 18, 2021

This course is very useful for me. Thank you Essec Business School and Coursera very much!

By Ralph K

Mar 20, 2018

Gave me lots of idea on the importance of OTA channel as well as distribution channel mix!

By Gaurav R

Jun 15, 2020

Really loved it for starters...!! Lays down a solid foundation for further modules ahead.

By Stanley M

Mar 1, 2016

The course is brief and rich in knowledge. It was really exciting in taking this course.

By Angel E N A

Aug 3, 2020

Great information and insight although the delivery could be a little bit more dynamic.

By Ernest K

May 15, 2021

It gave me a healthy respect and appreciation of the importance of Hotel Distribution

By Ashley R

Nov 13, 2016

This is an excellent training program that will definitely clarify all your basics.

By Srini R

Feb 8, 2016

Great intro to hotel distribution with guest lectures from Expedia and Booking.com

By Olga K

Mar 1, 2016

Excellent course, very interesting material and great presentation!!! Thank you!

By Mamadaliyeva A

Dec 12, 2020

I have learned a lot here and now I can successfully wotk with it. Thank You !