Back to How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics by University of Virginia

An introduction to physics in the context of everyday objects....

MS
May 6, 2020

Mind blowing.. excellent study by Prof. Bloomfield. Hatsoff to you sir. Very excellent representation of physics concepts by taking interesting examples. Good Pesonalited Professor i have ever seen .

AV
May 9, 2020

It is a fabulous course.During the Entire Course I feel A Great Enthusiasm in my own.I loved this course..Thanks to profesor Louis A. Bloomfield & University of Virginia For there great contribution.

201 - 225 of 669 Reviews for How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics

By Donald A

Jul 1, 2020

The course was very helpful to learn the basic concepts of Physics from day-to-day examples.

Thanks a lot, Prof. LOU for taking such a wonderful class.

By Gianne M O

Jun 19, 2020

I don't usually give reviews but the instructor deserves credit for making a quite complicated topic to discuss for some, fund and really interesting!

By John S

Feb 12, 2018

thank you Lou. I really loved to learned physics with you. i hope you'll make other courses, and i'll be glad to participate once again :) thanks john

By Ryan H

Mar 19, 2016

Nearly finished this course and it has been fantastic. Clear, concise and informative. Wish I was able to watch this before I went to uni. Thanks Lou.

By Gabriela T B

Aug 3, 2020

A really good course, easy to understand and really fun! Can't wait to go to university and study physics. Would definitely recommend it to a friend.

By Djobia P

Dec 17, 2016

This course has been Really interesting, and Helpful. It seriously helped understanding how things around us work and why they work the way they do!

By Mirtylle1

Oct 20, 2015

Je dois dire que les enseignants US on le chic pour être si pédagogique qu'on a l'impression d'être intelligent!

Bravo pour ce cours il fallait oser

By Abhishek s

Jul 7, 2020

Excellent insight into how things really work. Beautifully explained and really appreciate the amount of effort taken in doing the experiments.

By Sohit M

Apr 23, 2016

Perfect Course for someone who wants to understand the basics and the important points that we need to keep in mind while working with Physics.

By Diego A R S

Jan 25, 2016

Excellent use of internet education in order to transmit fundamental mechanical physics. Hope to see more where this came from in the future.

By Lucas Z

Oct 7, 2020

Exceptional course, with a highly engaging professor whose explanations are really clear. Can't wait for the next season of How Things Work!

By MOK S W

Jun 5, 2019

I really appreciate the daily examples that Professor Bloomfield uses for explanation, which make the course interesting and easy to follow.

By Bobi D

Jan 5, 2020

Great refresher and fantastic presentation. Professor Bloomfield should be considered for his own Great Course with The Learning Company.

By Laura M

Aug 7, 2017

amo al profesor, lástima que no pudiera seguir con esta serie de cursos pues aclaró muchas confusiones que tenía respecto a la cinemática.

By Nivi A

Mar 1, 2017

I started loving physics even more. Thanks to this course I learnt a lot. Looking forward to have more advanced physics courses like this.

By Gia Q L

Sep 2, 2020

Thank you for this course. I got more knowledge of basic Physics. And from this course, I can open my mind, see Physics in the real life.

By Kateryna S

Nov 1, 2015

Demosntrations involved in the course is a great way to understand the material, thanks a lot) enjoyed your style and manner of lecturing

By Sylvia H

Aug 16, 2020

Lou was really helpful and I learned physics quite quickly thanks to him.

Knowing this physics is a start to help me get to my dream job.

By rita

Jun 10, 2016

If my high school teachers were like this I might had ended up physicist. Great videos, engaging style, good explanations. I loved it!

By James P

Nov 22, 2020

Fantastic course, and a great way to try to explain physics through the use of common objects. Lou is a great and engaging professor.

By Dominika K

May 20, 2017

What the course really focuses on is understanding of physics. I like this idea because I feel overwhelmed by calculations at school.

By Abilkhair K

Sep 28, 2020

The language is simple and it is nearly imposiible to not understand at least first 4 weeks(I struggled a bit beginning from wheels)

By Sudipti A

May 31, 2016

The professor is really informative and thoroughly explains the concepts. It's a great course to take as an introduction to Physics.

By Nihariekha

Jan 22, 2018

the course was very easy to understand and special kudos to Professor Bloomfield for the way he taught and explained the concepts.