Back to Chinese for HSK 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chinese for HSK 1 by Peking University

Nǐ hǎo! 你好!Welcome to Chinese for HSK Level 1 - a Chinese course for beginners. My name is YU Bin. I am very happy to meet you here! HSK stands for Hànyǔ (Chinese) Shuǐpíng (level) Kǎoshì (test), which is the most important Chinese proficiency test in use today. It assesses non-native Chinese speakers’ abilities in using Chinese in their daily, academic and professional lives. Chinese for HSK Level 1 is the first part of the 6 levels and assesses test takers’ abilities in the application of everyday Chinese. It is the counterpart of Level 1 of the Chinese Language Proficiency Scales for Speakers of Other Languages and the A1 Level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. You will learn:  30 video lectures with dialogue role plays by PKU students;  More than 150 commonly used words;  Around 50 key grammar points;  New words and texts via audio;  Quizzes for each lesson and HSK test papers;  Videos for 70 basic Chinese characters (optional);  Supplementary materials about China (optional). In short, the course covers the four skills although only listening and reading are tested in HSK. At the end of the course, you will be able to understand and use simple Chinese phrases, meet basic needs for communication and possess the ability to further your Chinese language studies. Have a fantastic journey of Chinese learning. For more information about HSK please visit: http://english.hanban.org/node_7581.htm....

AG

Jan 05, 2019

finally an online course that delivers, great way to kickstart or reboot your chinese. the formula of the lesson is simple and easy to follow, a fantastic way to start, definitely moving on to HSK2

TR

May 23, 2019

Excellent course, Yu Bin explains the material very well and the content is well organised. I would have liked further explanations on the grammar and additional practice exercises beyond the quiz

126 - 150 of 306 Reviews for Chinese for HSK 1

By Dinh V H

May 26, 2017

In my opinion, this online HSK is excellent! I would like to recommend it for everyone. Thank you Teacher very much!

By wijai b

Nov 02, 2016

Thank you very much. You are very gifted teacher. I recommend to everyone who want to passHSK with high score. Wijai

By Daniel W

Mar 04, 2018

nice course, clear structure, explained very well, easy to understand. very good class, I like to have more of this

By Ilanka

Feb 26, 2018

The course is very well structured and balanced. It was very helpful and I enjoyed it greatly! Thank you very much!

By Rivercam

Oct 30, 2016

A wonderful course. I'll definitely recommend it to my friends who are interested in Chinese language and culture.

By Manfred S

Oct 11, 2019

I think this course is very useful as an intro to Chinese Language and is also a very good HSK-Test preparation!

By James K R

Oct 07, 2017

I continue to return to these resources even as I'm completing the fourth section of this certification course.

By Raul C d S

Jun 04, 2020

This is a great course, totally practical, full of good examples and repetitions. Based on the official exam!

By Abdullah Z

Oct 24, 2017

It is the best course to learn Chinese and to prepare ourself for HSK.

I have recommended it to many friends.

By Jenner L

Nov 27, 2017

Excellent, excellent, excellent !! I recommend it to anyone that want to start Chinese for the first time

By Francis M K

Jan 25, 2020

This course has really helped me revise for my upcoming hsk1 exam. I would highly recommend it to anyone

By Kevin X

Amazing, highest quality of classes from the highest quality of educational institutions in the world.

By Rishabh J

Sep 02, 2017

This course is very good to learn basic Chinese. I have used it for HSK L1 and it has helped me a lot.

By Zach W

Nov 03, 2019

Straight forward and easily accessible. I appreciate the dialogs and the short videos on stroke order

By Aiste R

Jul 02, 2019

Very difficult, great experience :) really high level, a great challangle for the future ;) thank you

By Sylvia M S

Feb 27, 2019

Great course and great teacher. Just the right path to introduce you into this beautiful language.

By SANAGALA R P

Jun 04, 2020

Great course helped me in enhancing my knowledge of language with perfect assignments and quizes

By Allison C

Sep 07, 2019

This class was just what I needed and whenever I needed it. I will continue with the next level.

By Juan P M

Nov 18, 2019

Great introduction course to Chinese! Loved the examples and fast-pace in having great results.

By Emily S

Jul 02, 2018

This class was excellent: the teacher, materials covered, and pacing were very good. 我很喜欢这个课程!

By Rahmawati N

Jun 19, 2018

Very clear explanations and useful exercises. It makes the exam manageable and even look easy!

By Bakil M A G

Dec 05, 2019

An Excellent course. I really enjoyed learning every small thing in this interesting course.

By Hector A C A

Aug 29, 2019

It was a great course. I learnt a lot from it, even though I'm only a beginner in Chinese.

By Sam C

Sep 14, 2017

Excellent. Well structured and adaptable to suit different needs, levels and availability.

By Tobias H

Jun 20, 2017

Excellent teacher and easy-to-grasp lectures. A logical build. Inspired to learn more now!