Back to The Arts and Science of Relationships: Understanding Human Needs

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Arts and Science of Relationships: Understanding Human Needs by University of Toronto

This course provides an introduction to: 1. Basic concepts of The Strategies and Skills Learning and Development System (SSLD), their relevance for every day relationships and provide advanced concepts for participants who work in fields of social work and health care . 2. Basic practice principles and methods of SSLD, illustrated by relationship management case studies. 3. The SSLD framework for relationship management assessment; N3C (needs, circumstances, characteristics, capacity) and problem translation. 4. Core competencies in the relationship management application of the SSLD system: Observation learning, simulation, real life implementation, review and monitoring....

M

Apr 24, 2020

Really fun and felt like I learned a lot about myself. If you are looking for insight on your relationships whether it is your significant other, best friend, or family than this class is for you!!!!

JK

May 08, 2020

This course manages to be information-packed and interesting at the same time. Professor Tsang and his team engages the leaner in a conversation-like format in each lecture that is just the lenght!

76 - 100 of 234 Reviews for The Arts and Science of Relationships: Understanding Human Needs

By William F A

Aug 02, 2020

Really good course! Would highly recommend this for someone who's thinking about building a relationship or is just intersted in the topic itself.

By Luyi S

Jul 01, 2020

well-organized, with a good blend of academic and professional terminology mixed with everyday, relatable situations- would recommend this course

By Alexandros K

Sep 30, 2017

Excellent Content and actionable. I applied the knowledge i got from this course and have seen immediate positive results in my life. Thank You

By Patricia A M P

This course is recommendable especially to those who are trying to love themselves or those who are trying to build connections with others.

By Michelle C

May 14, 2020

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to learn SSLD. Everything about SSLD was new for me and I'm very excited to use this soon.

By Melissa C

Jun 24, 2020

If your looking to expand your knowledge about relationships and even find yourself in some of these modules. This course is for you.

By Emilia S

I believe it was a unique experience where I could learn about relationships and it maintenance with the approach of the SSLD system.

By Ruby

Jul 18, 2020

The modules of the class were well-curated. The use of interview format in taking through the course was refreshing and interesting.

By Dr B P S

It was an amazing journey with Professor TSANG and his wonderful team...

Thanks to University of Toronto.

Regards -

Dr Brij Pal Suthar

By Nur E R b R

Jun 23, 2020

The course has changed my view on relationships and how understanding our different needs can help to build better relationships.

By Sangeeta K

Jul 09, 2020

It was a very geart journey of learning the Teachers had a very broad Mentality and their way of teaching was really amazing!!!

By Iqbal P A Z

Jun 15, 2020

This course is amazing. I learn a lot about relationships here. I hope I can practice the SSLD framework in my relationships.

By Jun L W

Wonderful course! I learned alot, reflected a lot, it helps me to better understand myself and people around me. Thank you!

By Luma V C

Jul 15, 2020

Good course! Very well-made and easy to understand, it was really nice and even encouraged me to take some others.

By brenda k

Mar 21, 2020

A well structured and enjoyable course for anyone interested in improving their current or future relationships.

By ASHISH K G

Jun 15, 2020

i have not imagined such a wonderful course .i am definitely going to share this application with my friends.

By Nicole B

Good information and insight into relationships. Would recommend to anyone desiring a better understanding.

By Onanuga A A

This course is a really nice course and it's very educative

You'll be surprised to see how effective it is

By Samat P

Jun 11, 2020

Well-rounded, informative and practical course for anyone, who wants to improve their relationships.

By Sayed W S

Jun 01, 2020

it was so nice and important course for me and also for me field related and i gain my new knowledge

By Prabhakar K S

Jan 27, 2018

This course was very well designed. helped in understanding lots of issue in my close relationship.

By Binladden D D

Jun 01, 2020

They deserve a five star commendation due to their great online course and nice admitting me here.

By JOHN Q

Jul 31, 2017

Interesting and IMPORTANT class on and issue that should be important to us all : relationships!

By Dan

Oct 05, 2019

I found this course useful. It went into enough detail for me to get a grasp of all the concepts.