Back to Infection Prevention in Nursing Homes

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Infection Prevention in Nursing Homes by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

Learn about the role of environment in disease transmission and how to implement standard and transmission-based precautions to prevent the spread of antibiotic resistant bacteria and other infections in your facility....

SY

Apr 25, 2020

Very informative course. I've already gained knowledge about infection, to prevent and control infection.\n\nSo, I would like to pay my thankfulness to all the staffs participated in this course.

OS

IT WAS INTERESTING TO GET MY SKILL , QUALIFICATION, AND TRAINING WITH COURSERA,I AM VERY HAPPY AND RECOMMENDED ANYONE WHO wants TO JOIN WITH COURSERA, THIS COURSE HAS HIGH MOTIVATION

1 - 25 of 155 Reviews for Infection Prevention in Nursing Homes

By Triana K L

Apr 01, 2020

This course is amazing! I don't have any medical background but I can understand the content. This course also include short movie that make me understand about some practical methods and have more understanding about cases that can be happened in nursing home.

By Pratibha K P

Mar 26, 2019

It was wonderful way of learning, the dramatic sessions were awesome

By MOZAN A A A

Jan 17, 2019

when i enrolled in this course i think that i will just know some information about infection prevention but within the time i noted that all the poient mention in the course are realy happen in hospital and we did not take care of it

This course are every usefull ,interested and nice thank you alot for this great effort

By Abigail M J

Jan 25, 2016

Definitely the most creative online course I have ever taken. You guys at Chapel Hill rock! Hope to complete more courses with you in the future...a course on managing pandemics, maybe? Thank you guys so much.

By OMAR S

By Alessandra B d M

Feb 18, 2019

This course helped me to get a job at a nursing home as infection prevention nurse. Thank you so much!

By LaShanda E

Apr 17, 2020

Thank you for the helpful information I can now use on my job as a Nursing Assistant.

By shwe y

Apr 25, 2020

By Ahmawan J

Apr 29, 2019

I am taking this while concurrently taking a CNA course, and I appreciate how the course reiterates and expands upon infection prevention, and provides methods to help me reduce the likelihood of HAI's. Plus, the TV drama presentations of the content was very entertaining, and a refreshing way to present otherwise very droll information. (As this is my second infection control type course, I KNOW how mind-numbingly boring this info can be). It made me love the course, and provided much entertainment for my family.

By Nonhlanhla P K

Nov 02, 2019

Am extremely happy that i chose this course because am interested in nursing and taking a good care of our alders making sure that i prevent them from infections...am looking forward on learning more and get more of certificates and get more skills.

By Crista v G

Jan 21, 2017

Very good introduction for isolation precautions and cleaning strategies in Nursing Homes. Every healthcare worker should follow this course! Also for me it is very nice to see the difference between the American and Dutch strategies.

By Oseribhor O E

Apr 08, 2020

This course is the best course I’ve taken in Coursera so far. I like the way the author uses sop operas to explain key concepts thereby making it both entertaining and educating. Thank you everyone that contributed to this course.

By Md S H

May 22, 2020

One of the best courses available of coursera.

i'm very thankful of University of North Carolina for such a great and amazing effort to teach student by different method.

By Ricardo A B

Sep 08, 2017

Phenomenal content and practical applications, nursing homes all around the country should offer your material. Thank you for such an informative and inspiring course!

By Mariana M C

Apr 18, 2017

Great course! Very well planned and delivered. I really appreciated the effort University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill had put into it. Thank you!

By ORJI J I

Apr 26, 2020

I REALLY ENJOYED THE COURSE.THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT EFFORTS AND TIME.MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL. THE VIDEOS WERE VERY INTERESTING.

By Lisa B

Feb 25, 2020

The "Gowns and Gloves" soap opera and the game show really help to keep the course entertaining as well as being educational.

By Tali S

Nov 08, 2019

The information is well written and the video do help remember the material but it's a little bit too telenovela for me.

By Teresa G

Sep 13, 2016

A great course with tons of information. I love how they make their video's, you can't help but want to learn.

By Johnny C

Nov 11, 2016

Good Coverage and good emphasis on important and valuable items. Innovative videos and learning modules.

By George G S

Jun 09, 2016

Great information, innovative format, humorous presentation, CE credits. This is a GREAT course.

By Yanna L

Aug 11, 2017

I enjoy this course so much , and I have learned a lot from the modules. Highly recommend!

By Carl B s

Jun 28, 2018

Fue excelente! Aprendí muchas cosas nuevas que me servirán en la práctica. Gracias

By Albert B L

Dec 08, 2016

Gran curso. Aprendes bastante y te ríes un rato con la serie Gowns & Gloves

By Azajul I N

Apr 23, 2020

This course is just awesome. I really enjoyed the contents of this course.