Back to Infection Prevention in Nursing Homes

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Infection Prevention in Nursing Homes by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

Learn about the role of environment in disease transmission and how to implement standard and transmission-based precautions to prevent the spread of antibiotic resistant bacteria and other infections in your facility....

SY
Apr 24, 2020

Very informative course. I've already gained knowledge about infection, to prevent and control infection.\n\nSo, I would like to pay my thankfulness to all the staffs participated in this course.

S
Aug 2, 2020

This is a very good course, it has explained about infection and its prevention very well, one should make an improvement in this course that study material should also be provided as PDF.

76 - 100 of 217 Reviews for Infection Prevention in Nursing Homes

By Siska N H

Sep 13, 2020

It really adds to my knowledge as a health worker as well as an interesting way of delivering with entertaining videos

By Dorcas P

Apr 27, 2020

Very very helpful and awesome, i can prevent infection from occurring, and avoid transferring to another resident

By Ayesha F

Nov 5, 2020

Best ever course... it was knowledgeable as well as entertaining..

i didn't feel bored while learning.. 👌🔥🔥

By Jayne M

Sep 20, 2020

EXCELLENT REVIEW REALLY ENJOYED THE VIDEOS OF GOWN'S AND GLOVES ! ENJOYABLE, MADE THE MATERIAL MORE INTERESTING

By Jaimie C C

Jun 17, 2020

Fun and informative modules made learning the course material more enjoyable and more likely to be remembered.

By Taylor C

Jun 6, 2020

I have learnt so much and I am more confident in my applications to prevent the spread of infection.

By Chima C C

Aug 25, 2020

I love everything about the course, it had lots of information I never knew as a student nurse

By Ayano U

Jun 17, 2020

Very informative and funny to watch the short skits here and there. There was a lot to learn.

By Hetti A G D S

Aug 19, 2020

Actually this is very important course. Teaching methode is good also content are summrize.

By Emy M E

Jul 26, 2020

The course is very good in material and explanation and quizes the course met their need.

By jennifer o

Oct 12, 2020

I learnt a lot of which i have been able to use to enhance my clinical practice.

By Okereafor F i

Aug 22, 2020

I really appreciate for this opportunity I really enjoyed having this lecture

By Shubham c

Aug 9, 2020

Good job to create awareness us to about nursing home prevention in infection

By Fatima K

Jun 20, 2020

So grateful for all the knowledge gained. Was easy to understand. Thank you

By Valeria S

Sep 21, 2020

Gowns and gloves was the best so far, I am gonna miss those dramatizations

By Suganthi R

Jul 10, 2020

Hi mam / sir Its very useful to me ,Thanking you Carolina uni and cursera

By SAGAR M

Jun 15, 2020

Infection Prevention in Nursing Homes

Can you getting certificate for free

By Grace E W

Aug 21, 2020

This course was very informative. Great presentation. I love the videos.

By Madison M

Jun 19, 2020

Very educational to a beginner in health care, especially nursing homes

By Minatsekelo

Dec 13, 2020

i really enjoyed this course and hoping learn more on this platform...

By Diana G

Sep 13, 2020

Easy to follow along with, kept my interest, and was very informative!

By Kylie T

May 4, 2020

Very informative and engaging! Unique course material presentation!

By Puranisa K

Apr 29, 2020

I really love the method that you are using to explain the courses

By Maria B

Sep 30, 2020

I have learn a lot from this course about cleaning Nursing Homes

By Jyothi G

NICE COURSE, I HAVE LEARNT SO MUCH INFORMATION FROM THIS COURSE.