Back to Infection Prevention in Nursing Homes

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Infection Prevention in Nursing Homes by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

Learn about the role of environment in disease transmission and how to implement standard and transmission-based precautions to prevent the spread of antibiotic resistant bacteria and other infections in your facility....

SY
Apr 24, 2020

Very informative course. I've already gained knowledge about infection, to prevent and control infection.\n\nSo, I would like to pay my thankfulness to all the staffs participated in this course.

S
Aug 2, 2020

This is a very good course, it has explained about infection and its prevention very well, one should make an improvement in this course that study material should also be provided as PDF.

176 - 200 of 218 Reviews for Infection Prevention in Nursing Homes

Jun 25, 2020

great

By JITHENDRA C

Jun 5, 2020

good

By Sriskantharajah V

Jun 4, 2020

good

By Amala s

Good

By Rima S

Good

By USHASREE P

May 14, 2020

GOOD

By HARIKA P

May 12, 2020

GOOD

By Dr. M B

good

By RANAKISHOR P

May 6, 2020

good

By DR J J

Apr 28, 2020

GOOD

By Alexia P

Nov 13, 2019

cool

By maher m m r

May 17, 2016

good

By VIJAY P D

Jul 16, 2020

hi

By BABARIYA K P

NA

I really like this course: it's a great introduction for someone learning about infection prevention. Of course you shouldn't expect different since it's not the scope of the course.

In my humble opinion, the "tv show" is enjoyable but it's something I don't like much (my personal taste, of course). I prefer to watch something about a simulation, or regarding how to make a "sanification" of low risk, medium risk and high risk zones.

Said this, I repeat the course is a really nice and well done introduction.

By Raghav M

May 1, 2020

Great content, really provided a vast amount of knowledge. I would love to see a course dedicated fully to environmental disinfection in nursing homes and hospitals, keeping the current COVID-19 situation in mind. In the end, I completed a Great Course!

By Syed s

May 1, 2020

I hope this course will help full to any kind of hospital job, I learn at most levels of my expectations, this course will provide u minimum level of job activities which we don't known, which we do in our daily hospitality works

By Azeem K

Aug 23, 2017

Very liked the Course. I shall recommend this course to my fellow colleagues so they would learn and practice to fight off infection and their spread.

By Zulkifli M S

All is good however, I do feel, that videos should not bee too long ie probably up to 5 mins +/- Nevertheless I have gain so much and am so grateful.

By doug k

Nov 7, 2020

Excellent review of infection prevention and control for nursing homes. Really liked the video story and game show. It made learning so much better.

By Suzanne M K

May 16, 2020

I enjoyed taking this course and thought it was presented well. I appreciated the opportunity to earn the certificate.

By VLADIMER J N

Aug 22, 2020

the videos and dramatization are very informative and entertaining. excellent use of content expert between scenes