Back to Innovation Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Innovation Management by Erasmus University Rotterdam

What is innovation management? How do firms bring in new business models and get new products and services to the market? Go on a nine-week journey through innovation management concepts, theories of idea generation, selection, strategy formulation and implementation in this MOOC in Innovation Management. In it, you will also learn the tools for implementing innovation projects yourself. Guided by world-class academics, you will develop an innovative mindset and expertise in how firms successfully create new ideas for marketing new products. The syllabus also includes sessions about innovation strategy, idea management and social networks. During this course, you will learn how to: • use the main innovation management terminology and concepts • explain the adoption life cycle and innovation adoption at the individual level • define creativity and explain how creativity can be stimulated • recognise and describe three types of idea management systems • explain what an innovation strategy is and why it is important • describe what a product portfolio is • explain how innovation projects should be selected and managed • explain the importance of teams, team structures and networks for innovation. Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) is one of Europe’s leading business schools, and ranked among the top three for research. RSM’s primary focus is on developing business leaders with international careers who carry their innovative mindset into a sustainable future. Go to www.rsm.nl for more information. This nine-week MOOC in Innovation Management is taught in English. There is no fee to participate in the programme....

AH
Jun 13, 2020

Um dos melhores cursos que já tive online. Boas explicações, bom exemplos, bons professores e bons temas. A sugerir e partilhar. Muito benéfico para quem quer entrar no mundo da inovação e da criação.

BP
May 13, 2020

Well organised and with a lot of commitment from the faculty. I would like to see deeper discussions on most of the topic. It felt like the faculty was trying to oversimplify ideas. Thank you

76 - 100 of 383 Reviews for Innovation Management

By EVVALA S B

Feb 10, 2019

enlightened my knowledge, thanks to all the professors for giving the best teaching

coursera is a hub wonderful opportunities to learn new things

By Premanshu J

Apr 29, 2020

This course is design very nicely and content for each week is very specific, relevant and interesting. Overall, it is great learning experience.

By Stephen R

Dec 15, 2020

I enjoyed this course and it provided a lot of useful information about how to put in place techniques to help stimulate and harness creativity.

By turki a a

Jul 17, 2020

Very nice course gives you top overview on the Innovation Management. There is a voluble team and outside interviewer which add the course a lot

By Alexis A

Apr 18, 2020

Great course to initiate a journey to professional innovation disciplines! Great content and schedule. The variety of professors is also a plus.

By Mircea-Gheorghe D

May 18, 2019

I would really recommend this course to anyone who wants to find out some more details about the way innovation becomes a reality for all of us.

By GUNJAN P

Oct 13, 2020

The course content was really good and well managed. All the instructors nicely explained the concepts of innovation and innovation management.

By Miri G S

Dec 1, 2019

This course provides a thorough and concise intro to Innovation Strategy. It reviews all the relevant terms. The classes are highly exhaustive.

By Ramachandran C

Mar 14, 2021

A really great course which covers the fundamentals of Innovation and the strategy involved with with building a strategic innovation mindset.

By Stefano R

Nov 17, 2020

Great course but I'm forced to unenroll because I've already three MOOCs to complete, I've spread too thin. In a month I'm surely retaking it.

By Joan S

Sep 7, 2020

Very interesting and challenging course. I really enjoyed the quizzes and home work which made me think more deeply about the subject matter.

By Tobias S

Dec 18, 2016

Clear and interesting course! Theoretical and practical approach to topics, explained by experts. I would definitely recommend participation.

By Estela M F

Jul 25, 2016

Great content and clear explanations for a better understanding of the topic. I found very useful all the assignments to deepen my learning.

By Martijn E

Jun 20, 2017

Interesting course with enough depth on the subjects and very interesting cases. I have received practical tips that I can use in practice.

By Hector A C A

May 25, 2016

Great course! I learned a lot about innovation, creativity, idea management, portfolio management and how to execute innovation projects.

By Ricardo F d A

Mar 14, 2021

Professors are good and topic is interesting, I would have appreciated a few more examples from real life, but that wasn't a big issue.

By Abhilash G N

Apr 20, 2020

i got a fair idea of processes and insights into innovation management practices which will help in my teaching career as a professor

By Ammelie D

An extreme eye opener into innovation. I have walked out of this course with a new vision when it comes to business management.

By Vincenzo N

Nov 5, 2020

Experience important for learning and certification of skills. I am satisfied with what I learned and the contents displayed.

By Gianna H

Mar 2, 2020

Very well structured, the workload for each week is appropriate and feasible. Lectures are done nicely and easy to follow.

By Mylene M

Oct 26, 2020

Great course! The graded assignment was a little bit work but was able to manage to take time passing on time. Thank you!

By Ganieva R R

Dec 27, 2020

This course really helped me to find a lot of answers on my questions! I really liked the professors and the examples!

By Rajesh K

Oct 3, 2020

Course is simply superb!

In today's destructive world, only disruptive Innovations will help. Really very good course.

By Engr. Y B M

Aug 29, 2020

Very insightful and rewarding.

I'm very excited with the quality of the course contents and the facilitators.

Thank you.

By Arda C

Dec 14, 2020

Great course on teaching critical points of taking innovative steps and accomplishing these processes in businesses