Back to Innovation and emerging technology: Be disruptive

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Innovation and emerging technology: Be disruptive by Macquarie University

‘Disruption’ has become a buzz word in the business world. But what is a disruptive change-maker? In this course you will learn how to deploy disruptive strategic thinking to develop or protect your organisation’s competitive advantage. The most innovative and successful companies have all fundamentally disrupted and reshaped existing industries, or created completely new ones. But which strategies and technologies can you use to be disruptive and take the next step for your organisation? Via structured learning activities (video lectures, quizzes, discussion prompts and written assessments) you will enhance your ability to think strategically and become your organisation’s disruptive change-maker....

AA

Sep 13, 2020

One of the best course to understand business in current scenario. need to vigil all the time and use all the technology advancement and keep ready to change as per yet to come in future.

K

Jul 26, 2019

Thank you for your motivation.\n\nI enjoyed this course especially self assessment and reviewing peer's work.\n\nI will follow your discussions and updates.\n\nBest regards, P.Khanittha

1 - 25 of 91 Reviews for Innovation and emerging technology: Be disruptive

By Kamal J

Excellent Contents... Great Learningsssss!!!!!

Thanks a lot to Coursera & to my organization (Ashok leyland) for giving me an opportunity to learn & learn continuously.

By Mohan K S

Apr 26, 2020

A very insightful course with captivating videos and exercises. Thanks to Dr. Mauricio for his clarity and articulation.

By P P

Feb 12, 2019

Very informative. Short valuable lectures. Lots of reading material. I highly recommend this course.

By Jafed E G

Jul 06, 2019

By ADIAN W P

Jun 10, 2020

I gained a lot of new insights and knowledge when taking this course, especially regarding innovation and technology. thank you MacQuarie University, and thank you President University for the facilities.

By Bernard D V

Oct 07, 2019

Excellent course about innovation. Misconceptions are debunked and innovation are seriously analysed. Besides, research showed are recent and well-chosen. A serious course that I highly recommend.

By KHANITTHA P

Jul 26, 2019

Thank you for your motivation.

I enjoyed this course especially self assessment and reviewing peer's work.

I will follow your discussions and updates.

Best regards, P.Khanittha

By vignaux

Mar 10, 2019

A very well structured course and very complete. A lot of information and questioning beneficial for understanding the disruption. Thanks dr Mauricio Marrone for this course.

By TAMARA E F

Jun 15, 2020

This course help me understand how do disruptive innovation work, the implementation and their do's and don't's

By Suci W S

Jun 27, 2020

Very good and simple explanation about how to make distruptive innovation in technology era

By Shaurya s

Apr 19, 2020

Amazing experience and amazing faculty. Taught very nicely.

By Mohannad A

Jul 07, 2020

Good lesson

By Mohanrajah R

May 22, 2020

Good

By Vinod S

Jul 24, 2020

This is a very informative course on why being disruptive is really important and how to achieve it, in order to sustain in the market. Being new to online learning, I had never imagined that exchanging views with peers, and completing assignments would broaden my knowledge. A special thanks to the instructor Dr Mauricio Marrone, for driving this course effortlessly and keeping me glued for the entire course.

Kudos to the entire team!!!

By Zuleica B M

Aug 08, 2020

I really enjoyed this course for me everything that was taught was essential for my development to open up my mind and for me to continue my professional journey but now being much more encouraged to think boldly . The course was really outstanding , the organization, the videos, articles.forums everything Congratulations Coursera team and I am anxious to take the next courses with you.

By Sahil P

Sep 23, 2020

A very insightful course with captivating videos and exercises. Thanks to Coursera for such a wonderful experience and to my organization (Tata Toyo Radiators Ltd) for giving me an opportunity to learn & learn continuously.

By Anil K A

Sep 13, 2020

By Cornelia D

Sep 04, 2020

professional and very insightful, great mix between short lecture videos, expert videos, study material and practice work. My first online course and truely valueable. THANK YOU!

By S M R B

Sep 26, 2020

Very much informative and time bound ,excellent subject oriented discussion and Effective day to day work related examples. Enjoyed and Learnt a lot. Thanq very much.

By Arvind A

Oct 01, 2020

I had learnt disruption is key to innovation & the learning was backed up with strong national and international case studies. Good learning experience.

By Okeimieibi J

Aug 23, 2020

Great learning experience. Would be grateful if I can get some of the notes (Okeimieibi.jimgeorge@wemabank.com or jimgeorgesomina@gmail.com). Thank you.

By Mayank J

Aug 21, 2020

Very descriptive and a good mix of video, reading material and discussion prompts. This is one of the best online course I have completed so far.