Back to Innovation for Entrepreneurs: From Idea to Marketplace

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Innovation for Entrepreneurs: From Idea to Marketplace by University of Maryland, College Park

4.4

Develop insights on navigating the innovation process from idea generation to commercialization. Build knowledge on how to create strategies to bring innovations to market. Develop an innovation portfolio and business model canvas for your venture. We establish a framework for examining the innovation process, and quickly transition into exploring how to successfully bring innovations to market. Key questions answered within the course include: * What are the key indicators of innovation opportunities? * What steps are critical for entrepreneurs to bring innovations to the marketplace? * What innovation strategies are valuable for new ventures to establish and maintain a competitive advantage? With this course, students experience a sampling of the ideas and techniques explored in the University of Maryland's master's degree in technology entrepreneurship, an innovative, 100% online program. Learn more at http://mte.umd.edu/landing....

GG

Feb 13, 2016

Great Course I really Recommend it to all of those entrepreneurs who really wanted to increase their possibilities to success into their business plans

MM

Mar 06, 2016

excellent course. I work in a startup and i find this course very relevant to how I interact with customers, and how to set business priorities

1 - 25 of 59 Reviews for Innovation for Entrepreneurs: From Idea to Marketplace

By Moeed K

Jul 25, 2017

This was a very informative course and I would highly recommend it to anyone who's eager to learn the basics of formulating a business model.

By Marwan S

Sep 14, 2017

Some of the instructors are boring.

They speak to you like you're a child, and that's annoying.

Examples given are below average and don't really add anything valuable that encourage a student to think deeply about the subject matter.

I literally had to push myself through several of the videos just to keep watching.

In classroom sessions would really compliment the other videos.

By Sebastian L

Mar 03, 2016

Brilliant course, a bit basic but it provides an easy to follow frame for the initial business builder. It creates a mind map that supports the mindset and behaviour built in the first course of the specialization! Thank you!

By Yannick R K T

Feb 14, 2016

Very effective and well thought courses. Every Tech Entrepreneur should go through this! Idea, each of us may have one.. taking it to the market place is a real commitment and perseverance. It all start here.

Yannick Kounga

By Ra`fat A

Feb 15, 2017

This course has really enhanced the knowledge I have, put a huge spot lights on the main important points at Market, Customers, and Canvas model and described them in accurate manner, thanks to the lecturer.

By Ahmed S A

Nov 03, 2016

Beautiful course, extremely useful. I have learned a lot and have recommended it to all my team members. I will go over the material for a long time, there's just so much so much to learn and implement.

By Guillermo D G

Feb 13, 2016

By Mostafa M

Mar 06, 2016

By Jaton L

Feb 08, 2016

Excellent course! The absolute BEST course an entrepreneur can take to learn how to truly grown and expand their business!

By Arzish A

Sep 03, 2017

One of the best courses I've done on entrepreneurship. Very concise and direct learnings.

By Den L

Aug 26, 2017

thanks for this course. because of this it guide me for my plan to build my own startup

By Moureen C O

Aug 31, 2016

I recommend this course to everyone who wants to be an Entrepreneur.You wont regret it

By Mesfin S I

Apr 08, 2016

I found it very helpful. The lecutures are consistent and have interesting examples.

By Asim A K

Apr 03, 2019

Good platform for those who want to learn more about anything they need to do.

By HAITAN R

Apr 28, 2019

This course gives us the framework how to find the idea for the market.

By Bassem H F M

Jun 15, 2019

Week 1 till Week 3 are excellent. Week 4 and 5 are not good enough

By Anand M

Feb 07, 2016

Great insight ! Enjoyed every single content of this course,

By CARLOS V

Jan 04, 2016

Great course, have everything you need to start a business.

By MD H

Oct 27, 2017

Outstanding path with emerge in modules for understanding.

By Johnny Z

Dec 30, 2015

So far, internationally this course has been phenomenal.

By acintron

Dec 20, 2015

Excellent source to warm up your entrepreneurial skills.

By Oghene D C U

Jun 20, 2016

Excellent Mooc for any budding entrepreneur.

By Michael D

Jan 31, 2016

Wonderful course. Clear and concise content.

By Frédéric V

Jun 10, 2017

Great course, very useful for entrepreneurs

By stephen o

Nov 19, 2017

My best course ever thank you coursera