Back to Integrated Marketing Communications: Advertising, Public Relations, Digital Marketing and more

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Integrated Marketing Communications: Advertising, Public Relations, Digital Marketing and more by IE Business School

Just how familiar are you with a marketing communication campaign? Learn more about this key pillar in the marketing mix and use it to give the push your product or service needs. Through this course you will understand the most important issues when planning and evaluating marketing communications strategies and executions. You'll be able to combine the appropriate theories and models with practical information to make better marketing communications decisions. After completing this course you'll be able to use integrated marketing communications (IMC) in the process of creating valuable brands and winning your consumers. IE Business School professor Eda Sayin will guide you through the process with the help of expert interviews from international marketing firms and will provide interesting real-life examples. After this course you will be equipped with the knowledge to ensure that you make the correct decision when it comes to communications and the placement of advertising and digital marketing....

WR
Jun 5, 2017

This was actually a great learning experience for me. The course interested me so much that I was able to complete the entire module within 2 days. Thanks for providing me a great learning experience.

VR
Feb 22, 2020

First of all thankyou eda sayin mam and the other industrial experts, it was amazing journey and i have gained alot of knowledge regarding the course from which i have been taken through brilliantly.

226 - 250 of 440 Reviews for Integrated Marketing Communications: Advertising, Public Relations, Digital Marketing and more

By Satyaki N

May 13, 2020

One of the best online courses I have done ever.

By Luznery d C V M

Jun 7, 2016

I liked the course as we go in every week. Join!

By Jasmine Y

Sep 21, 2020

The course was informative and well structured.

By Raunak S

Sep 24, 2019

Amazing course, highly recommended to everyone.

By Jani T

Mar 25, 2019

perfect !!! it was very nice experience for me.

By Raul L

Dec 29, 2016

I Enjoyed the course, it was very enlightening.

By Sayeed p z

Sep 18, 2016

Best course for beginners in Marketing field :)

By Mavis M A

Nov 12, 2020

Course was very interactive and understandable

By �SHASHI S

Jun 27, 2020

Very helpful and interesting course

By Nathaniel S

Mar 24, 2020

This course gave me the fundamentals I need.

By Jayasooriyage D B J

Oct 5, 2021

Thank you for the knowledge that I have get

By Dr. S A

Jun 1, 2021

I​t was a great course, with many examples.

By Arslan A R

Jun 2, 2019

Great Course full of marketing information.

By Mariana S

Jun 2, 2020

Great course! I learned a lot, thank you!!

By Shushan G

Apr 27, 2020

Highly informative and interesting course!

By nora

Dec 16, 2018

The course was very helpful and beneficial

By Y F

Sep 22, 2021

Nice experience and the teacher is great!

By Damian I

Jul 29, 2021

An expose on the current marketing trends

By Vibol M

Dec 17, 2017

Very useful module. Improve my knowledge.

By Ali A

Jun 6, 2017

I love this course, its very insightful!

By Vinayak C

Apr 1, 2021

good course very esay to to undrerstand

By Lindele M

Aug 18, 2020

Very informative and highly recommended

By Faris N A

Aug 15, 2020

Terimakasih banyak, sangat bermanfaat.

By Soumyajit R

Dec 16, 2020

very informative and practical course

By SANTHOSH K V

Oct 13, 2020

I have learned a lot, thanks coursera