Back to Introduction to Integrative Therapies and Healing Practices

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Integrative Therapies and Healing Practices by University of Minnesota

This introductory course provides a framework for incorporating integrative therapies into your work with clients or patients. By the end of the course, you will be able to assess if integrative therapies are good options in specific situations, as well as educate patients and colleagues about benefits and risks. You will be confident discussing the evidence base for integrative therapies in general, with an understanding of some of the challenges of research in this area, and able to identify reliable sources of evidence-based information. You will leave with the skills to partner with patients or clients around use of these therapies and a plan to introduce integrative therapies in your work or other setting. Continuing Education Credit This course has been designed to meet Minnesota Board of Nursing continuing education requirements for 15 contact hours and may be eligible for CE credit from other professional boards that allow self-documenting of continuing education activities. It is your responsibility to check with your regulatory board to confirm this course meets your local requirements and, if necessary, to provide them with the certificate of completion you get if you pay for and fulfill all the requirements of this course. This course is also approved by ICHWC (Health Coaching) for 15 continuing education units (CEP # 100057)....

DW
May 10, 2021

I see that this is the place to not only to learn to but to prove yourself that you can earn more talents. It takes time to add up and understand but those who are interested. Good luck.

ES
Nov 26, 2019

I think is is a very good course which helps to have a more comprehensive and serious view on integrative therapies, their clasification, characteristics, scope and management. Very good

26 - 50 of 116 Reviews for Introduction to Integrative Therapies and Healing Practices

By Janis F G L W A Y

Mar 31, 2019

Very good introduction to integrative therapies. I liked the discussion of background, potential uses, and also potential risks and scope of practice issues. The links for further reading were also very good.

By Melany B

Mar 3, 2021

Es importante aprender sobre terapias integradoras ya que muchas veces estas brindan otra opcion menos invasiva y mas segura para el paciente, con muy buenos resultados. Aprendí mucho con el curso.

By Devin W

May 11, 2021

By Eleonora D

Nov 27, 2019

By KF V K Y

Feb 17, 2021

Thank you for this introduction! I am more aware of how so many different evidence-based therapies and healing practices are there to help us to build, maintain, regain our homeostasis!

By LEOPOLDO X G M

Es un curso muy fundamentado, amplio, con referencias científicas, que abarca muchas terapias y da un marco de referencia sobre la complementariedad con la biomedicina.

By Naser D

Jan 20, 2021

This course is really amazing and informative. attendants are guided to wonderful links that can be so helpful for them to understand the basic of the knowledge.

By Kayleigh F

Nov 10, 2020

A very good synoptic view of the different approaches that exist outside of mainstream practice, and their potential benefits as well as things to keep in mind.

By Emmanuel N

Nov 22, 2019

I love this course. It has made my reflexology practice simpler and provided better clarity about it's relationship with other integrative therapies. Thank you!

By Maria I C N

Aug 3, 2020

gives me the tools i need make my way in this field in a responsible way. Very dinamic, practical, 100% recommended. Now im going to do the specific ones ;)

By Lily M

Jan 15, 2021

I enjoyed this introductory course and it definitely gave me some great information on how to integrate other therapies into my herbal medicine practice.

By A L

Aug 10, 2020

This course were very useful for the information in the classes. There were very convenient online lessons. Instructors are very educated and helpful.

By Gisoo Y

Sep 7, 2020

I knew little about integrative therapies before taking this course but now a whole new world has opened up to me both professionally and personally.

By Neisha M

Dec 2, 2020

I love this course very easy to understand and informative for my job I’m doing,thank you to the entire university and teachers!! I do appreciate it.

By Tammy H

Oct 8, 2020

Excellent, Highly Recommended to anyone wanting to get a complete basic overview and understanding of Integrative Therapies and Healing Practices.

By Vickie P

Feb 8, 2021

Easy lessons, the hours per week was good. Peer review project wasn't too long. Thank you for the information for this class.

By Lisa R

Nov 5, 2020

I have learned so much from taking this class. I actually have a direction of where I want to see myself in the near future.

By Donna T

Feb 15, 2021

I really loved this course, It taught me alot about Therapies, safety issues, how to apply them, and much more. 5 star

By Katia V C V

Jan 27, 2020

Excelent! The topics were very well explained and the exercises helps to understand the topics we've studied.

By Dary O

Jun 2, 2020

This was a great coarse. I've learned so much that I will now take with me to Massage Therapy schooling :)

By Maryanne A P

Apr 19, 2020

A good introduction to what integrative therapies are, and how to incorporate them into your practice.

By Biviana F

Apr 14, 2020

Excellent information, and teachers. Learned a lot about Integrative Therapies and healing practices.

By Fatima L

Nov 30, 2020

A very enlightened course which I thoroughly enjoyed and definitely intend to putting in to practice

By April W

Aug 3, 2020

Great overview course for integrated therapies. The course material was engaging and easy to follow.

By DINKA H A

Feb 8, 2021

I loved the course, very complete, interesting, and useful for people that work in the Health area.