Back to Interaction Design Capstone Project

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Interaction Design Capstone Project by University of California San Diego

Apply the skills you learned during the sequence of courses -- from needfinding to visual design -- as you redesign a new interface, service, or product for your Interaction Design Capstone Project. We’re working with some exciting design teams in Silicon Valley across multiple industries to develop real-world design challenges for this final project. Upon completion, you will have a polished capstone project you can share in your design portfolio to highlight your work and document your design process....

TT

Dec 06, 2018

This course provides you step-by-step approach from ideation to the complete prototype. It helped to build my confidence for future design projects, and there are still a lot left too learn.

NC

Apr 03, 2018

Awesome experience. What I loved the most was getting classmates from all around the world and getting enriched with their wide insights and points of view.

26 - 46 of 46 Reviews for Interaction Design Capstone Project

By Santiago B

Aug 21, 2019

I enjoyed every week in this project, having the opportunity to experience each stage to finally get a tangible prototype was awesome.

By Zoe

Aug 19, 2019

World class professors and guests, teach you every tools you need to know to become a UX designer, with very low cost.

By Tiberiu

Aug 13, 2016

A nice roadmap to design a product. I'll recommend to anyone who wants to learn User Experience Design, HCI or IxD.

By Giny C

Aug 18, 2019

Although I do not have any design background, I can still handle the workload and learn from my classmates.

By Nicholas I

Jan 05, 2018

Great way to put all that is learned into practice and to learn from all the great work that peers create!

By Viebone

May 03, 2017

Amazing course, it push you to go through the right design process making it fun and useful

By Mykhailo

May 31, 2018

I can't reach the course contents because of new deadline that Coursera has invented

By John S

Nov 20, 2016

This was a lot of fun - putting the rubber to the road! thanks for everything!

By Priti P

Feb 28, 2017

More effort we put in, more we get... Awesome course!

By Pablo P G

Aug 18, 2017

It is a great course, to apply everything learned.

By Siim S

Dec 14, 2018

I learned a lot, thank you so much :)

By Nicolas D G N

Jul 17, 2017

This course is the best!!

By Thomas L

Jul 11, 2017

This is a great course!

By Lucia M S

Nov 21, 2016

Thanks!

By Anthony L

Feb 07, 2017

A great course all in all. Some of the instructions for projects have not directly translated out of the classroom so could do with a review, but overall I really enjoyed it and I did learn lots!

Thanks, Scott.

By Sara C

Jun 03, 2018

It's a really good course. Too much work to do in a week if you are working full time and studying, but it's worth it!

By Manny O

Jun 30, 2017

The capstone is very hands-on, especially the prototyping and app designing aspect

By Louis S

Jun 03, 2018

There were a few technical issues otherwise it would have 5 stars.

By Gioconda B

Feb 26, 2019

Great course. I have learned a lot.

By LUCIA S B

Jul 21, 2017

very good.

By Jess C

Apr 29, 2017

Very tough course, mostly because of the amount of work expected. Learnt a lot but it wasn't fun and the course material needs work in my opinion.