Back to International Organizations Management

International Organizations Management , University of Geneva

About this Course

This course provides an introduction to International Organizations and the United Nations, and explores how business and management tools can be applied in these settings to achieve better, more effective results. With a focus on cross-sector partnerships in a changing world, the course offers you insights into the inner workings of international organizations and the challenges they face today. It will introduce you to effective, state-of-the art management tools and principles to help you lead change in this world – taught by senior staff of international organizations themselves. This is an introductory course offered by the International Organizations MBA (IO-MBA) of the University of Geneva, an executive program for change-makers in international organizations, NGOs and social ventures....

By LB

Jul 29, 2018

Great introduction to the topic suitable for anyone. I finished quickly because I did not want to stop! Now I want to learn more about this topic.

By MA

Oct 07, 2018

This is beyond doubt that International Organization Management is five star class and I am proud to complete through coursera.

30 Reviews

By TRAORE BOUREIMA

Mar 20, 2019

Very clear and concise course! Thanks to all stakeholders

By Lucy Effiom

Mar 14, 2019

Totally exceeded my expectations and opened my eyes to better understand International Organizations and develop very important skills. Very wonderful course delivered perfectly by truly excellent professionals

By Marco Tavanti

Mar 08, 2019

Excellent overview of essential mansagement and leadership competencies for working in Internatiuonal Organization. A well designed and delivered course by experts and practitioners. Highly recommended!

By Mohamed Yahya Idriss Abdelseed

Mar 08, 2019

It was an amazing Course

By Khalid Derhim Al-Qudsi

Mar 01, 2019

It is such amazing full of information course! Though I have been in UN system at the professional level for the last 21 years, I have learned a lot from this course!

Thank you very much for all great efforts spent by all professors in this course and the University of Geneva for such great initiative!

All the best!

By BAGIIRE MOSES

Feb 25, 2019

I fore see this course to be very helpful to me

By Stephanie Rizk

Feb 24, 2019

Wanting me to learn more and maybe take me education to a higher level. It was inspirational

By Moses Mudavadi

Feb 23, 2019

Thank you for introducing this course has become of help to me.

Moses Mudavadi-kenya

By Amadou Ba

Feb 16, 2019

Je trouve le cours intéressent et j'aurai souhaité que l'université de Geneve puisse proposer une suite certifiante à ce cours pour plus d'approfondissement pour des gens comme moi qui rêvent d'intégrer une organisations internationales et pouvoir participer à un cet impact positif qu'elles laissent aux plus démunis.

By Alexander Lowe