Back to International Organizations Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for International Organizations Management by University of Geneva

This course provides an introduction to International Organizations and the United Nations, and explores how business and management tools can be applied in these settings to achieve better, more effective results. With a focus on cross-sector partnerships in a changing world, the course offers you insights into the inner workings of international organizations and the challenges they face today. It will introduce you to effective, state-of-the art management tools and principles to help you lead change in this world – taught by senior staff of international organizations themselves. This is an introductory course offered by the International Organizations MBA (IO-MBA) of the University of Geneva, an executive program for change-makers in international organizations, NGOs and social ventures....

AA
Jul 5, 2020

This is definite one of the most interesting g course I have ever taken. The instructors are well grounded in the field with lots of experience in International Development and United Nations system.

MD
Mar 5, 2020

It is quite a good course. I am happy that I learnt something about International Organisations Management. I convey my thanks to the Team Coursera and the teaching team of the University of Geneva.

51 - 75 of 340 Reviews for International Organizations Management

By abdo v

Dec 5, 2020

one of the best course supporting you to build a core value to understand how the international organization management Design and very productive and intensive information

thanks and regards for all of our Teachers how learn us how the international organization are worked

By Yormis D A

Jun 13, 2020

La verdad que es un excelente curso que da una amplia visión de como están compuestas las organizaciones internacionales, los actores que intervienen, además de sus estructuras y como las mismas administran sus recursos, entre otras cosas muy importantes. ¡Lo recomiendo!

By Srinivasan K

Dec 17, 2020

Good course delivery from great minds. Strongly recommend to professional who aspire to take International Organization governance as main stream as part of their career or research areas.

Thank you, coursera team for identifying this great course from Univ. of Geneva.

By Masis P

This was a very efficient course with high potential of career shift into high level management and executive positions in International Organizations of any level. Based on it you can bring revolutionary progress to any IO and gain global level leadership for it.

By María M

Feb 4, 2021

Thanks to the teachers and the course given by the University of Geneva, I've been able to see many things that I was ignorant of, so I don't regret having taught this course because it has opened my eyes, and now I am able to see the world from other perspectives.

By Dimitrios K

Aug 29, 2020

This specific course offers the opportunity to learn a great deal about the structure and the way of action of the United Nations and other International Organizations all over the world occupied with a great number of subjects that touch many countries worldwide.

By Asami Y

May 23, 2020

This is really helpful and useful for my works as a social worker and have to engage with several internation organization including UN for doing advocacy. I could learn a lot from this course, hopefully I could be apply all my knowledge to my community works...

By Spandan M

May 6, 2020

I loved doing this course as it is filled information ranging from diplomacy, economics and business which particularly allow for wholesome knowledge too be taken. This is a must-do course for anyone interested in international relations, economics and business.

By RIZA F R

Oct 4, 2020

This course is stellar and very insightful. It is also very challenging so listen carefully and analyze your learnings before you proceed to the quizzes. Overall would recommend this to anyone who wants to better understand how International Organizations work.

By Jack A C

Dec 17, 2020

This course is definitely stunning, and the panel of professors are eloquent and their sharing are detail-orientated. If you really want to explore more knowledge about international organizations and its functions and business. Please go and enroll the course

By Olutayo S O

May 8, 2020

This course is of good quality material and the facilitators gave good deliveries.In general,I was exposed to various factors that helped International Organizations to achieve their set goals with keen interest to their marketing and fundraising strategies.

By Anwar M A M

Dec 7, 2019

Hi I am ANWAR MOHAMMED from sudan I really enjoyed the course, I would like to state that many courses are not available in my region and the ways of payment is hard that paypal or credit cards are not easy to find please help provide easier ways thank you.

By Dr B S

Apr 12, 2020

The IO Management course offered by the University of Geneva unambiguously changed my perspective and thinking on the global stage of organisations. I hope that the IOM certificate will add a feather to my academic and social career. Thank You Coursera

By Luka B

Jul 19, 2020

This is a top notch set of skills to transform any organization presented with such simplicity. Coming from insiders with years of experience, this is a tool to help transform our world. Now my vision is more clear and I am ready to launch out.

By Ogone K

May 22, 2020

This course is very informative, the structure and learning material is essential and easy to understand. I have thoroughly enjoyed this course as it has taught me a lot on issues about leadership and management in International Organisations.

By Shilpi S

Jun 6, 2020

I found the course very clear, to-the-point, well-structured and informative. If you lack time to do a proper MBA, this is a very good course to give you a general idea about management of international organisations in very short duration.

By Kajal V

Feb 21, 2021

Very good course for someone that wants to know everything about international organisations, from their history, the way they operate, their emergence, challenges etc - the tests are fair and not challenging and the teachers are great.

By miriam b

Sep 2, 2019

All the topics are well presented by the speakers.

The content is clear and interesting.

The videos are of the right length to allow you to easily follow them and remain focus.

The reading material and extra videos are an added value.

By Sly F d C

Aug 21, 2020

This course gives an excellent baseline into the world of International Organizations. This is a great course if you need to become familiar with IOs and the driving force behind them. Excellent examples and materials. Thank you!

By Nu N K

It's very informative with various lecturers' outstanding explanations. Timing with videos are also well arranged. Overall, this IOM course is a worth studying course. Thank you to all who contributed to make this course alive.

By Mohamed M A

Aug 17, 2020

One of the best Course I ever attended on Online, Professors who know what they are talking or teaching and expert on their field am so glad to attend such Course,

let me mention lea Stadlter, Cassandra, Gilbert, Julian fleet,

By Melissa C S

Aug 25, 2019

International Organizations Manegement was a unique and enriching experience of continuous learning. Each one of the themes that we treated with the professors, has been dept thanks to the information released on the platform.

By Luis F S

Jul 20, 2020

Great course, it was exactly what I was looking for to learn more about multilateralism and how to improve international organizations, which are now being challenged by the growing influence of the private sector and NGOs.

By Nkesi O

Feb 27, 2020

A very detailed and engaging course. I have learnt so much and improved my knowledge on the structure of international organisations; including their types; roles; marketing and communication; fundraising, etc. Thumbs up!

By Milton C

Apr 28, 2020

Great course, it really submerged me on the IOs world, I did have working experience with MDBs, but this course must be a must do for every professional that is interested or is beginning a career in any IOs. Many thanks