Back to International Organizations Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for International Organizations Management by University of Geneva

This course provides an introduction to International Organizations and the United Nations, and explores how business and management tools can be applied in these settings to achieve better, more effective results. With a focus on cross-sector partnerships in a changing world, the course offers you insights into the inner workings of international organizations and the challenges they face today. It will introduce you to effective, state-of-the art management tools and principles to help you lead change in this world – taught by senior staff of international organizations themselves. This is an introductory course offered by the International Organizations MBA (IO-MBA) of the University of Geneva, an executive program for change-makers in international organizations, NGOs and social ventures....

AA
Jul 5, 2020

This is definite one of the most interesting g course I have ever taken. The instructors are well grounded in the field with lots of experience in International Development and United Nations system.

MD
Mar 5, 2020

It is quite a good course. I am happy that I learnt something about International Organisations Management. I convey my thanks to the Team Coursera and the teaching team of the University of Geneva.

51 - 75 of 300 Reviews for International Organizations Management

By Dr B S

Apr 12, 2020

The IO Management course offered by the University of Geneva unambiguously changed my perspective and thinking on the global stage of organisations. I hope that the IOM certificate will add a feather to my academic and social career. Thank You Coursera

By Luka B

Jul 19, 2020

This is a top notch set of skills to transform any organization presented with such simplicity. Coming from insiders with years of experience, this is a tool to help transform our world. Now my vision is more clear and I am ready to launch out.

By Ogone K

May 22, 2020

This course is very informative, the structure and learning material is essential and easy to understand. I have thoroughly enjoyed this course as it has taught me a lot on issues about leadership and management in International Organisations.

By Shilpi S

Jun 6, 2020

I found the course very clear, to-the-point, well-structured and informative. If you lack time to do a proper MBA, this is a very good course to give you a general idea about management of international organisations in very short duration.

By miriam b

Sep 2, 2019

All the topics are well presented by the speakers.

The content is clear and interesting.

The videos are of the right length to allow you to easily follow them and remain focus.

The reading material and extra videos are an added value.

By Sly F d C

Aug 21, 2020

This course gives an excellent baseline into the world of International Organizations. This is a great course if you need to become familiar with IOs and the driving force behind them. Excellent examples and materials. Thank you!

By Nu N K

It's very informative with various lecturers' outstanding explanations. Timing with videos are also well arranged. Overall, this IOM course is a worth studying course. Thank you to all who contributed to make this course alive.

By Mohamed M A

Aug 17, 2020

One of the best Course I ever attended on Online, Professors who know what they are talking or teaching and expert on their field am so glad to attend such Course,

let me mention lea Stadlter, Cassandra, Gilbert, Julian fleet,

By Melissa C S

Aug 25, 2019

International Organizations Manegement was a unique and enriching experience of continuous learning. Each one of the themes that we treated with the professors, has been dept thanks to the information released on the platform.

By Luis F S

Jul 20, 2020

Great course, it was exactly what I was looking for to learn more about multilateralism and how to improve international organizations, which are now being challenged by the growing influence of the private sector and NGOs.

By Nkesi O

Feb 27, 2020

A very detailed and engaging course. I have learnt so much and improved my knowledge on the structure of international organisations; including their types; roles; marketing and communication; fundraising, etc. Thumbs up!

By Milton C

Apr 28, 2020

Great course, it really submerged me on the IOs world, I did have working experience with MDBs, but this course must be a must do for every professional that is interested or is beginning a career in any IOs. Many thanks

By Wael S S B

Jan 27, 2020

This course is one of the best courses that I have earned a lot from it, especially in Marketing, Leadership , general information about NGOs UN , PPP and collaboration between agencies, strategic, managing by data etc.

By Armine M

Sep 17, 2020

The course has excelled my expectations. It perfectly combined both theoretic and practical tips regarding the topic. I strongly believe that now I am more ready to advance in this sphere! Thanks for the amazing course!

By Mahmoud a a r z

Feb 23, 2020

I want to thank Coursera and Geneva University for the excellent course, and i learned a lot from this course and material. i think i can work with any international organization and help them positively to succeed

By Ahmed M

Nov 9, 2020

A very interesting course, highlighting different aspects of International organizations from their start, to their current situation and their work process. I'm very grateful for the organizers of this course.

By Rawaa D

Apr 10, 2020

exceptional course, very interesting, its an introduction to the IO world, missions, budgets, in addition to media, marketing tools, fundraising, networks and leadership level.

i highly recommend !

Rawaa

By Lucy E

Mar 14, 2019

Totally exceeded my expectations and opened my eyes to better understand International Organizations and develop very important skills. Very wonderful course delivered perfectly by truly excellent professionals

By Ali A D

May 13, 2020

It was a very great opportunity to know more about International Organizations such as UN in a different aspect and to increase my knowledge on how senior management of UN driving this wonderful organization.

By Monfort T N

Dec 27, 2019

Enriching course which gives an overview and actions of International Organizations (mainly UN Agencies ) as well as their management with practical examples and cases studies. I highly recommend this course.

By Marco T

Mar 8, 2019

Excellent overview of essential mansagement and leadership competencies for working in Internatiuonal Organization. A well designed and delivered course by experts and practitioners. Highly recommended!

By Kadidia D

Aug 23, 2020

This course covers all aspects of management and management of international organizations.

I enjoyed taking it for the knowledge I acquired and the presentations were not overwhelming at all.

Thank you.

By Rose K C

Oct 23, 2019

This course is really informative. I have learnt and received so many skills during this course namely, Leadership skills, management skills, communication skills and marketing and branding skills etc.

By Abdulmalik A A

Jul 6, 2020

By Emil B

Aug 9, 2019

I have thoroughly enjoyed the contents and the quality of this course! The lectures regarding PPPs and Marketing related to the activity of IOs has proven valuable for my endeavors!