Back to International Organizations Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for International Organizations Management by University of Geneva

This course provides an introduction to International Organizations and the United Nations, and explores how business and management tools can be applied in these settings to achieve better, more effective results. With a focus on cross-sector partnerships in a changing world, the course offers you insights into the inner workings of international organizations and the challenges they face today. It will introduce you to effective, state-of-the art management tools and principles to help you lead change in this world – taught by senior staff of international organizations themselves. This is an introductory course offered by the International Organizations MBA (IO-MBA) of the University of Geneva, an executive program for change-makers in international organizations, NGOs and social ventures....

AA

Jul 06, 2020

This is definite one of the most interesting g course I have ever taken. The instructors are well grounded in the field with lots of experience in International Development and United Nations system.

MD

Mar 06, 2020

It is quite a good course. I am happy that I learnt something about International Organisations Management. I convey my thanks to the Team Coursera and the teaching team of the University of Geneva.

126 - 150 of 289 Reviews for International Organizations Management

By RANGIRA L

Dec 28, 2018

Glad to be part of this course. Much appreciated the passion of the Lectures. Gob bless you all.

By Stephanie R

Feb 24, 2019

Wanting me to learn more and maybe take me education to a higher level. It was inspirational

By Hayu N

Apr 07, 2020

This Course is very important for those envisage working in the international organizations

By Krol O V

Apr 23, 2020

Interesting and systematic information which give you deeply understand how is working IO.

By Mohammad m F

Apr 01, 2020

Thank you so much I'm very happy that everyone can improve their knowledge by your helping

By Yashchenko M

Aug 25, 2019

That was a really great learning experience. I appreciate all given knowledge and concept.

By Alexis P L

Jun 24, 2019

Amazing! I´ve learned so much about IOs, how they are structured and how they work. Thanks

By Gerard J

Aug 12, 2020

Excellent course, content and instructors. Found it very valuable and worthwhile, Thanks!

By Tissa R

Sep 22, 2019

The course was very helpful for me gaining insights how International Organizations work

By Tural H

Apr 14, 2020

Was very useful and with the information that will be very helpful for me in the future

By Marina

Sep 30, 2018

Very interesting course for those pursuing a career in the international organisations.

By Aida B

Aug 02, 2020

Thank you, everything was very structural, clear. All topics were important and needed

By D S

Exceptional course ,much needed for the development sector professional in particular.

By Timoci W

Sep 30, 2019

A very interesting course and I learnt a lot how International Organization operates.

By Tuedongheye S E

Nov 25, 2019

I enjoyed the flexibility and style of knowledge sharing in this course. Keep it up

By Moses M

Feb 23, 2019

Thank you for introducing this course has become of help to me.

Moses Mudavadi-kenya

By Ian A

Apr 08, 2019

The course is quite Educative. i enjoyed the lectures and practical examples used.

By Ivan B

Apr 30, 2020

This was a great experience !!!

Thank you all at University of Geneva and Coursera

By Rahil M

Jul 21, 2019

I really enjoyed this course specially the sections related to UN affairs and all

By Nze-Esiaga N

Sep 27, 2018

Super educative, well packaged and perfect delivery from everyone. Thanks alot.

By Bongani D S

Jun 03, 2020

Amazing course, thoroughly enjoyed unpacking all the different elements to it.

By Abelt L A

Jul 05, 2020

This course is the most helpful course i have taken in my Social work Career

By Wilbroad W R

Jul 13, 2020

Well organized content, practical examples and easy to follow instructions.

By SYED M A R

Jun 13, 2020

Excellent

I got a chance to know many new and path to knowing something new.

By Edixio J G N

May 03, 2020

This is a very dinamic and didactical course, easy to underteand and learn.