Back to Code Yourself! An Introduction to Programming

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Code Yourself! An Introduction to Programming by The University of Edinburgh

Have you ever wished you knew how to program, but had no idea where to start from? This course will teach you how to program in Scratch, an easy to use visual programming language. More importantly, it will introduce you to the fundamental principles of computing and it will help you think like a software engineer....

MT
Jun 3, 2020

for a total beginner in coding, this course was the perfect start! It was easy to understand, and easy to program (coding wit already?)\n\nThank you so much for offering such a wonderful way to learn!

ED
Apr 4, 2016

the course is what the name says it is, an introduction to programming, great course for any code beginner. Lecturer is doing amazing job and keeping the lectures interesting, easy and understandable.

226 - 250 of 764 Reviews for Code Yourself! An Introduction to Programming

By Han H Z

Apr 22, 2020

The course is easy to follow, engaging and fun! Definitely suitable for beginners with absolutely no knowledge of programming.

By Agnes N

Sep 28, 2020

As a complete outsider - retired architect - it was a great fun, I liked the clear clear instructions. Thanks for your work.

By Pranali S A

Jul 24, 2020

I'm enjoying this course. All provided study material is beneficial for understanding concepts. I like this course very much.

By Faheem A

May 13, 2020

An excellent course for newbies to world of programming and coding; outstanding teacher with phenomenal teaching methodology.

By Angelique B

Aug 3, 2017

The best course for introduction in programming!!! Highly recommended for everybody who wants to start learning programming!.

By Aleix G

Jan 27, 2020

Very recomended course to introduce you into the Programming world with Scratch. Very useful, clear and motivating content

By Kiran S

Oct 24, 2015

I like the course. Very well taught and provided us good amount of information in building projects on Scratch. Thank you.

By Olamide R

Jul 7, 2018

I think so far it been giving me best of knowledge though have not finish the course i am running, buh i love it anyway.

By Aiya W

Jun 24, 2020

The course is amazing. It is designed to clearly and easy to understand. It really be helpful for a beginner. Love it.

By ifrah b

Aug 21, 2015

its really really really awsome and brilliant and these teachers are also very talented and have a great teaching way.

By Joaquin M C G

Jun 23, 2020

I loved the simpleness and kindness shown in this course. Thanks to this course I give another chance to programing.

By Juan A

Apr 27, 2020

Amazing Course, I have learned a lot about Computer Science, Algorithms, Design games and programs useful for people

By Chrisna G v M

Jun 12, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. It was not too difficult. Some tasks were challenging, but I manage to get them right.

By Putri N Z B A A S

Jun 5, 2020

great course , i loved it. totally recommended for beginners before learning phyton and more programming languages.

By SPYRIDON G

Apr 27, 2020

Interesting content presented in a very well organized and pleasant way, even appealing to experienced programmers.

By Fahmidha.A

Jan 7, 2021

Nice course and interesting for beginners. The instructors explained the course very clearly. An enjoyable course.

By Chalana S

Jun 25, 2020

All concepts east to understand and teaching patterns are very attractive when I am doing this course never bored.

By Kubendran M

Mar 8, 2016

I loved this course! My first real lessons into programming. Thank you to everyone involved in making this course!

By Szilveszter S

Aug 24, 2017

I have enjoyed the course very much! It has given me clear understanding about the basic concepts of programming

By PRIYAM B

Jul 23, 2020

It is an excellent course! My heartfelt gratitude to my instructors, you are just superb!!

Thank you very much!!

By ajay k

May 6, 2020

Nice but sir can u provide poor student graduation course in India like your branch established your University

By Peter B O

May 5, 2017

This course is awesome for newbies in programming and those looking to improve practically.

I highly recommend

By Ivo K

Excellent course for someone who want's to get into programming. Intuitive and interesting, kept me involved.

By Emma A

Aug 21, 2017

Good intro to coding concepts, quite basic but this makes it accessible for people with no coding background.