Back to Code Yourself! An Introduction to Programming

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Code Yourself! An Introduction to Programming by The University of Edinburgh

Have you ever wished you knew how to program, but had no idea where to start from? This course will teach you how to program in Scratch, an easy to use visual programming language. More importantly, it will introduce you to the fundamental principles of computing and it will help you think like a software engineer....

MT
Jun 3, 2020

for a total beginner in coding, this course was the perfect start! It was easy to understand, and easy to program (coding wit already?)\n\nThank you so much for offering such a wonderful way to learn!

ED
Apr 4, 2016

the course is what the name says it is, an introduction to programming, great course for any code beginner. Lecturer is doing amazing job and keeping the lectures interesting, easy and understandable.

201 - 225 of 739 Reviews for Code Yourself! An Introduction to Programming

By Radhika M

Sep 10, 2020

I loved this course, the lessons are on point. Additional interviews were inspiring.

Thanks a lot for coming up with such a great course.

By Deona A

This course was really stupendous. The learning module and the way of teaching were praiseworthy. it really inspired me to go further.

By Seye O

Sep 14, 2020

Amazing course!

Really exposed me to the concept of coding and has given me the confidence to venture into other programming languages.

By Aamir T A

Aug 11, 2020

I learnt beneficial things from this course.

I myself recommend learning from coursera.

'Any other words you would like to have?'

me- :)

By Beatriz M P

esta muy bien el curso pero había problemas con el pago del certificado ME ENCANTA ESTE CURSO pero yo reduciría el numero de proyectos

By Sara N

Aug 4, 2019

very useful as introduction to coding although iam graduated from computer science but really it was helpful and learned me new issues

By Steven C C

Nov 27, 2020

This course effectively prompted pupils with low coding skills to embrace the universal language of coding while having fun doing so.

By Jose L B J

May 2, 2020

I'm 34 years old and I was challenged and I love it. This course would even attract young ones more. Areti is a brilliant instructor.

By edicson

Oct 3, 2015

I never realized that programming will be so fun!. I start the course just for curiosity and now I'm completely hook in programming.

By Basundhara P

Nov 2, 2020

Whoever want to learn basic of computer program this course is the best. This course is just for beginner. This course is awesome.

By Lisa T

Nov 17, 2020

Very easy to understand & the assessments were challenging enough to help you learn & comprehend more. Would definitely recommend

By Mauricio G d O

Oct 26, 2015

It was a very intersting course! I've learned a lot and now I feel more confortable to understand any other programming language!

By Fatma H

Sep 3, 2017

It is just an amazing course given by a wonderful instructor.I have learnt a lot of things here that will help me in the future.

By Paul A C C

Jan 5, 2021

Awesome course to introduce yourself to the programming world. This course motivated me to register to more programming course.

By PALIKA S

Jul 25, 2020

A very useful course if someone who is interested in learning programming and for someone who want to have the taste of gaming.

By Marshal P V

Jun 9, 2020

The best course I have ever take online, the lecturerer she is so friendly and explain everything in detail with daily example.

By Han H Z

Apr 22, 2020

The course is easy to follow, engaging and fun! Definitely suitable for beginners with absolutely no knowledge of programming.

By Agnes N

Sep 28, 2020

As a complete outsider - retired architect - it was a great fun, I liked the clear clear instructions. Thanks for your work.

By Pranali S A

Jul 24, 2020

I'm enjoying this course. All provided study material is beneficial for understanding concepts. I like this course very much.

By Faheem A

May 13, 2020

An excellent course for newbies to world of programming and coding; outstanding teacher with phenomenal teaching methodology.

By Angelique B

Aug 3, 2017

The best course for introduction in programming!!! Highly recommended for everybody who wants to start learning programming!.

By Aleix G

Jan 27, 2020

Very recomended course to introduce you into the Programming world with Scratch. Very useful, clear and motivating content

By Kiran S

Oct 24, 2015

I like the course. Very well taught and provided us good amount of information in building projects on Scratch. Thank you.

By Olamide R

Jul 7, 2018

I think so far it been giving me best of knowledge though have not finish the course i am running, buh i love it anyway.