Back to Introduction to Structured Query Language (SQL)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Structured Query Language (SQL) by University of Michigan

In this course, you'll walk through installation steps for installing a text editor, installing MAMP or XAMPP (or equivalent) and creating a MySql Database. You'll learn about single table queries and the basic syntax of the SQL language, as well as database design with multiple tables, foreign keys, and the JOIN operation. Lastly, you'll learn to model many-to-many relationships like those needed to represent users, roles, and courses....

NB
Apr 24, 2020

Great course. The amazing thing about the instructor is that you will find something new and exciting in every course and that's why I loved this course and the remaining courses offered by Dr. Chuck.

KH
Dec 2, 2018

Thank you for teaching assistants for helping me while I had questions and got stuck during the course. Thank you for Coursera and Dr Chuck and teaching assistants again for the opportunity to learn.

176 - 200 of 834 Reviews for Introduction to Structured Query Language (SQL)

By Mohit K

Jun 27, 2020

Actually, Dr.Chuck is nice professor.

The way of his teaching is simply good and easy to understand.

By Jay P

Nov 11, 2019

Awesome course!!! I really enjoyed the course and the whole learning process throughout the course.

By SACHIN M T

Jun 20, 2020

Very structured content to learn about relational Databases .

U should definitely try this course.

By Mohammed F P

Oct 29, 2019

This course is well prepared and taught also the Instructor is excellent.

By Hammad K

Jul 19, 2020

Quiet literally the best course I took on coursera. He teaches in a way that you can't not learn.

By Raushan K

May 9, 2020

The course was really wonderful and gives a brief idea of real-life database management problems.

By Kranthi C

Apr 7, 2019

The course is well organized and I had an overall great experience in learning through the course

By Dimitrios A F

Dec 27, 2020

Awesome course. Would like a somewhat slower pace and more real world examples of data modelling

By Abderrahman H

Jun 19, 2020

Great course, very good and helpful way to start SQL in a practical sense, thank you Dr. Chuck!

By Nicolas A G

Dec 22, 2019

Thanks for the course Dr. Chuck. I have learne important topics on Database design and modeling.

By IDDI S

May 7, 2019

Well presented course which paved the way in my database skills.. I love SQL database platforms.

By SHYAMAL S

A very nicely taught course. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to learn the basics of SQL.

By Shubhankar R Y

Apr 21, 2020

this was a very nice course and the professor explained in a very lucid way ,which helped a lot

By Abhishek R

Mar 10, 2018

Excellent course structure and also excellent methodology of teaching by Dr. Chuck. Loved it !!

By Shiki I

Jan 23, 2018

Very clear explanations and helpful for someone who has absolutely zero experience towards SQL.

By Mary S

Oct 3, 2019

This is a solid introduction. With practical assignments revelent to real-world applications.

By Michelle R

Nov 29, 2018

Loved this course. I helped me to realize it's possible for me to think this way to learn it.

By surendra v

Sep 11, 2020

4.8 Rating. Course is easier to grasp and Dr. Chuck elucidates the key concepts very neatly.

By Hugo S

Simple but practical introduction to SQL and databases in general. Very engaging instructor!

By CRISTHIAN D C P

Apr 5, 2021

I love how Mr Chuck teaches. The quality of the teaching, audio and video are excellent : )

By Adnan M

Jul 15, 2020

Such a great learning experience. I have learned a lot of new things. Thanks to Dr Chuck :)

By Le T H

Jun 1, 2019

I'm very like this course. It help me to improve the skill about database. Thanks professor

By Nicholas J F

Jul 22, 2018

Wonderful small bite size chunks that let you start eating the elephant of Web Programming.

By Ashley F

Jun 3, 2018

Easy to follow! Interesting professor, all around a really great course I'm glad I took it!

By Atfan D

Oct 23, 2020

A very good course which helped me discover the world of databases! Thank you Mr Charles!!