Back to Introduction to Structured Query Language (SQL)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Structured Query Language (SQL) by University of Michigan

In this course, you'll walk through installation steps for installing a text editor, installing MAMP or XAMPP (or equivalent) and creating a MySql Database. You'll learn about single table queries and the basic syntax of the SQL language, as well as database design with multiple tables, foreign keys, and the JOIN operation. Lastly, you'll learn to model many-to-many relationships like those needed to represent users, roles, and courses....

NB
Apr 24, 2020

Great course. The amazing thing about the instructor is that you will find something new and exciting in every course and that's why I loved this course and the remaining courses offered by Dr. Chuck.

AM
Sep 21, 2020

Hello ! I am Physics major student in Myanmar.In my university there is no Programming course.I get this course during COVIDE-19 period and I get many knowledge about SQL Programming language.Thanks.

176 - 200 of 763 Reviews for Introduction to Structured Query Language (SQL)

By SYKAM S V

Sep 11, 2020

4.8 Rating. Course is easier to grasp and Dr. Chuck elucidates the key concepts very neatly.

By Hugo S

Simple but practical introduction to SQL and databases in general. Very engaging instructor!

By Adnan M

Jul 15, 2020

Such a great learning experience. I have learned a lot of new things. Thanks to Dr Chuck :)

By Le T H

Jun 1, 2019

I'm very like this course. It help me to improve the skill about database. Thanks professor

By Nicholas J F

Jul 22, 2018

Wonderful small bite size chunks that let you start eating the elephant of Web Programming.

By Ashley F

Jun 3, 2018

Easy to follow! Interesting professor, all around a really great course I'm glad I took it!

By Atfan D

Oct 23, 2020

A very good course which helped me discover the world of databases! Thank you Mr Charles!!

By Saulat A G

Apr 23, 2020

It was a great experience, I have now enough knowledge to handle database problems easily.

By Vuong N

Feb 28, 2018

great and comprehensive contents, easily to understand, hard to complete the course though

By Ashish S

Jul 30, 2020

Just loved it . Dr Chuck makes you learn effortlessly. Great course for any sql learner.

By Ana G V F

Jul 3, 2020

A very good course to learn the fundamentals of SQL and Databases! I highly recommend it!

By VEDANT S B

Dr. Charles has explained SQL in a very neat manner. I will surely recommend this course.

By Pranav D

Apr 23, 2019

Excellent assignments to do. Challenging most of it. Various things can be shown in this.

By Ulkar H

Jun 25, 2018

Professor explains very easily every step, I found easy to understand SQL in this course.

By Neha S

Jul 7, 2020

I Loved this course !

It really helped me to understand SQL very well !

By Katarzyna Z

May 2, 2018

A great course! Learning SQL is really easy and quick! I recommend this course to anyone

By Vukasin S

Sep 5, 2018

Great course, with challenging assignments, great professor. Had a great time learning.

By Erwin A

Jun 2, 2020

I'm very happy to take a course about Introduction to Structured Query Language (SQL)

By Aniruddh M

Good course.

Quick revision after having completed Using Databases with Python course

By Morshed S

May 1, 2020

This was a great course because of Dr Chuck . He is a great teacher for every topic .

By Mallorie P

Jan 26, 2020

A nice overview. I really liked the auto-graded assignments - it sped up the process!

By Kari J R

Sep 18, 2018

straight forward course, the correct amount of learning for someone who is a beginner

By Duke B

Feb 16, 2018

Dr. Chuck does it again. A good introduction that is easy to understand and follow.

By Kaif A K

Jul 16, 2020

It is a great course for Introduction and learning some basics. Instructor is great!

By Muhammad G

Mar 12, 2020

It was an interesting course but was very introductory.

Still very nice and helpful.