Back to Introduction to Structured Query Language (SQL)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Structured Query Language (SQL) by University of Michigan

In this course, you'll walk through installation steps for installing a text editor, installing MAMP or XAMPP (or equivalent) and creating a MySql Database. You'll learn about single table queries and the basic syntax of the SQL language, as well as database design with multiple tables, foreign keys, and the JOIN operation. Lastly, you'll learn to model many-to-many relationships like those needed to represent users, roles, and courses....

NB

Apr 25, 2020

Great course. The amazing thing about the instructor is that you will find something new and exciting in every course and that's why I loved this course and the remaining courses offered by Dr. Chuck.

KH

Dec 03, 2018

Thank you for teaching assistants for helping me while I had questions and got stuck during the course. Thank you for Coursera and Dr Chuck and teaching assistants again for the opportunity to learn.

126 - 150 of 573 Reviews for Introduction to Structured Query Language (SQL)

By nicolas g

Aug 09, 2018

i hope you can´t make a more advance course, and probably focusing in other things like data science

By Mohit K

Jun 27, 2020

Actually, Dr.Chuck is nice professor.

The way of his teaching is simply good and easy to understand.

By Jay P

Nov 11, 2019

Awesome course!!! I really enjoyed the course and the whole learning process throughout the course.

By SACHIN M T

Jun 20, 2020

Very structured content to learn about relational Databases .

U should definitely try this course.

By Mohammed F P

Oct 29, 2019

This course is well prepared and taught also the Instructor is excellent.

By Raushan K

The course was really wonderful and gives a brief idea of real-life database management problems.

By Kranthi C

Apr 07, 2019

The course is well organized and I had an overall great experience in learning through the course

By Abderrahman H

Jun 19, 2020

Great course, very good and helpful way to start SQL in a practical sense, thank you Dr. Chuck!

By Nicolas A G

Dec 22, 2019

Thanks for the course Dr. Chuck. I have learne important topics on Database design and modeling.

By IDDI S

May 07, 2019

Well presented course which paved the way in my database skills.. I love SQL database platforms.

By SHYAMAL S

A very nicely taught course. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to learn the basics of SQL.

By Shubhankar R Y

Apr 21, 2020

this was a very nice course and the professor explained in a very lucid way ,which helped a lot

By Abhishek R

Mar 10, 2018

Excellent course structure and also excellent methodology of teaching by Dr. Chuck. Loved it !!

By Iris L

Jan 23, 2018

Very clear explanations and helpful for someone who has absolutely zero experience towards SQL.

By MaryAlyce S

Oct 03, 2019

This is a solid introduction. With practical assignments revelent to real-world applications.

By Michelle R

Nov 30, 2018

Loved this course. I helped me to realize it's possible for me to think this way to learn it.

By Hugo S

Simple but practical introduction to SQL and databases in general. Very engaging instructor!

By Le T H

Jun 02, 2019

I'm very like this course. It help me to improve the skill about database. Thanks professor

By Nicholas J F

Jul 22, 2018

Wonderful small bite size chunks that let you start eating the elephant of Web Programming.

By Ashley F

Jun 03, 2018

Easy to follow! Interesting professor, all around a really great course I'm glad I took it!

By Saulat A G

Apr 23, 2020

It was a great experience, I have now enough knowledge to handle database problems easily.

By Vuong N

Feb 28, 2018

great and comprehensive contents, easily to understand, hard to complete the course though

By Ana G V F

Jul 04, 2020

A very good course to learn the fundamentals of SQL and Databases! I highly recommend it!

By VEDANT S B

Dr. Charles has explained SQL in a very neat manner. I will surely recommend this course.

By Pranav D

Apr 24, 2019

Excellent assignments to do. Challenging most of it. Various things can be shown in this.