Back to Introduction to CSS3

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to CSS3 by University of Michigan

The web today is almost unrecognizable from the early days of white pages with lists of blue links. Now, sites are designed with complex layouts, unique fonts, and customized color schemes. This course will show you the basics of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS3). The emphasis will be on learning how to write CSS rules, how to test code, and how to establish good programming habits. When done correctly, the styling of a webpage can take enhance your page. When done incorrectly the result can be worse than no styling at all. To ensure that your sites do not put up barriers for people with cognitive and/or physical disabilities, you will learn how to evaluate pages using the standardized POUR accessibility guidelines. Upon completion of the course, learners will be able to sketch a design for a given HTML page. Using that design they will use CSS to implement the design by adding fonts, colors, and layouts. This is the second course in the Web Design For Everybody specialization. Subsequent courses focus on adding interaction with JavaScript and enhancing the styling with responsive design. It will be difficult to complete this course if you do not have access to a laptop or desktop computer for the homework....

MK
Sep 25, 2020

This course is a recommendable for all beginners who are interested in designing and styling their web pages. The whole course is interesting and challenging at the end of the course and I enjoyed it.

GC
Dec 19, 2020

This course helped me hone my CSS skills. Even though I had some knowledge on the subject, I understood and practiced many things that I had difficulty understanding before. Thanks, Professor Colleen.

401 - 425 of 1,750 Reviews for Introduction to CSS3

By Wasif E

Oct 29, 2020

Excellent Course, 100% recommended for everyone who getting started with Web development.

By Navin R

Jun 9, 2016

It was very helpful, well directed and precise! Thanks for the great learning experience.

By Ankit M

May 31, 2021

Just a basic course.. But It doesn't explain about flex,overlays,grids...and a lot more.

By Kaushal B

Jul 5, 2020

It's Really Amazing. It starts with scratch Take you to a high level. Thank you so much!

By PhuocDHHSE140808

Feb 26, 2020

I see course introduction to css3 very suitable and have many knowledge and informations

By Alexander M

Sep 5, 2019

Great course! Hard things and simple explains. I learned many new usefull things in CSS.

By Farhod F

Aug 23, 2020

i learned a lot from this course. I learned how to use css , box model, tables and more

By Vinayaka N S

Jul 10, 2020

I didnt know css can make such big difference on our webpage . Worth taking this course

By Vaibhav Y

Jun 21, 2020

A great course. Facilitates learning by easy to follow lectures and reference material.

By Aakarshit

Mar 12, 2020

Its really useful I have no words about this . Content of this course is really helpful

By Rohan S

Sep 28, 2019

I learned How to create a good looking webpage using CSS along with good accessibility.

By Gabriel D

Mar 17, 2018

Comprehensive course. Good material with opportunity to apply what we learn. Excellent!

By Ekaterina L

Mar 14, 2016

Very useful and interesting course. But you have to add something else to learn better.

By Roy V

Jan 21, 2016

Nicely presented course. Very basic, but does not present itself as anything but basic.

By Kalinichenko V

Nov 6, 2015

Great work! Great course! All piecies of knowlege presented very carefull and detailed.

By Christoph L

Jan 24, 2021

Thanks for the great and simple to understand intrduction to CSS. I loved this course.

By Antreina S

Nov 9, 2017

Awesome course. It's what you need to set the path to web designing. Great Teacher..

By Noble P L

Sep 7, 2017

I'ts interesting course, I enjoyed it and I learned a lot on how to design a web page.

By Panagiotis M

Dec 11, 2016

Great lesson for beginners in CSS! Even people that are familiar with CSS can benefit.

By Shubham k

May 10, 2016

the course was briliant.i am very much immpressed by the way of teaching,It was great.

By Devansh K

May 7, 2020

Great content and assessments! Really helped me review the content and apply it well.

By Cristiano B E S

Nov 17, 2016

It was really good!! I really could learn CSS and I'm already working in my projects.

By Kerry M

Sep 15, 2016

I think I enjoyed the CSS3 course even better than the HTML course! I learned a lot.

By Ali M M

Jun 27, 2016

So far i love learning new things even though its basic I have learned more about css

By Mahmoud I M A

Dec 14, 2015

Excellent for anyone that need a deep look at css3 i would recommend it to my friends