Back to Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks by IBM

This course gives you the background needed to understand basic Cybersecurity. You will learn the history of Cybersecurity, types and motives of cyber attacks to further your knowledge of current threats to organizations and individuals. Key terminology, basic system concepts and tools will be examined as an introduction to the Cybersecurity field. You will learn about critical thinking and its importance to anyone looking to pursue a career in Cybersecurity. Finally, you will begin to learn about organizations and resources to further research cybersecurity issues in the Modern era. This course is intended for anyone who wants to gain a basic understanding of Cybersecurity or as the first course in a series of courses to acquire the skills to work in the Cybersecurity field as a Jr Cybersecurity Analyst. The completion of this course also makes you eligible to earn the Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks IBM digital badge. More information about the badge can be found https://www.youracclaim.com/org/ibm/badge/introduction-to-cybersecurity-tools-cyber-attacks...

GV

Aug 14, 2020

The reading link to Week 03's Framework and their purpose is Broken. Please Fix it. Everything else seemed perfect. I would recommend this course for people who think of starting their careers in CyS.

RV

Dec 24, 2020

If you want to learn cybersecurity and you have no idea about that. Then this is the best course which covers all the basic topics and provide you a best knowledge about cybersecurity and their tools.

226 - 250 of 2,968 Reviews for Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks

By Eric A

Mar 26, 2021

Extremely thorough and informative introduction to the world of Cybersecurity. Looking forward to continuing my education and expanding my knowledge and skillset within this field!

By Selthanglien T

Feb 10, 2022

Coursera is the best place to build your career. It give you a good apportunity to learn, equiped and explore yourself in different filed of education escpecially in technology.

By Ndukwe O E

Mar 13, 2021

This course will walk you through all the necessary skills needed in the cybersecurity profession. I strongly recommend it for those who wish to pursue a career in cybersecurity.

By Sasha T

Mar 24, 2022

This was a great refresher course for me. I minored in Cybercrime in college and would like to refresh and expand my knowledge. Thank you! And I look forward to the next course.

May 30, 2022

It is very useful for biggner who want information about Cybersecurity area and not start learning now. This course provide you basic theorotical knowledge about Cybersecurity.

By Gibson M M

Sep 17, 2021

Its good to learn and explore in the field of security . I have learnt a lot of new things i did not understand. Thank you for bringing the course for us to open up our minds .

By Abhigyan

Mar 28, 2021

This course helps in developing a deep understanding of cybersecurity concepts and cyber attacks.

A must have course for anyone who wants to start learning about cybersecurity.

By MOHAMMAD R A

Aug 31, 2020

I am very much happy that I achieved this certificate and learned so many methods of cybersecurity and cryptography. I hope this will take to the next level in my IT carrier.

By Maxie R V F R

Aug 27, 2020

A very smooth introduction to the world of Cybersecurity. The novel way it is delivered has increased my desire for learning more. Thank you Coursera and IBM for the course !!

By Gerald K

Aug 22, 2020

The material is very practical and easy to grasp. The instructors are very engaging and make it more interesting to learn. I can not wait to further my studies in this field.

By Ishaan P

Sep 5, 2020

Much Recommended! I learned a lot of things about the things that go into Cyber Security and got to know about various different things required for getting into this stream.

By adedeji

Jun 15, 2020

This introductory course to cyber security tools and cyber attacks is top notch. I have indeed understood certain concepts better despite my numerous years of cyber security.

By Ali M T

Aug 14, 2022

I learned many important key points about cybersecurity and many useful resources . I also learned about many tools that can be used to help me in the future. thanks a lot!

By Benjamin P

Aug 11, 2020

Excellent course; I've truly learned a lot of information that will definitely better prepare me on my journey that I hope will end up leading to a career in cybersecurity.

By Rohit K R S

Aug 6, 2020

I have gained a lot of good information from this course thanks to IBM for this and would like to continue in the course further and even willing to take a job role in IBM.

By Eric D

Dec 17, 2020

This is a great course by all standard, the only fall short is the audio of some of the tutors, very poor and I think more work can be done on it to improve it hearability

By Santy A M

May 25, 2022

I​ enjoyed each week as it had unfloded all my concerns and doubts in the cyberworld. However would want to study more in details. The course materials were very helpful.

By Ahmet Z A

Jul 19, 2020

It was an amazing course I've learned a lot of things about CyberSecurity such as finding vulnerabilities and defending against attempting to hacking and many things too.

By silas b

Apr 14, 2021

The course is so enriching. It has given me insight into Cybersecurity tools and cyber attacks. Meanwhile, I am looking forward to a new module with new things to learn

By Maryam A

Sep 17, 2020

It was integrated and light course that I will recommend for sure, it added a lot to previous information I knew. I developed my previous knowledge with a great new one.

By JAYARATHNA R (

Dec 20, 2020

Very Successful course to improve our intoduction to cyber security. I learned lot of things regaridng this topic and my favour about cyber security filed was increased

By James S

Aug 26, 2020

Great refresher of what I learned in my Master of Science In Information Technology with a concentration in Information Security and Assurance . Covers all the basics.

By Craig L

May 3, 2020

This course provides an excellent Cybersecurity overview to provide students with a comprehensive introduction to the main concepts and considerations of Cybersecurity.

By Syed A A

Jun 13, 2020

A well manner course that make me understand the basics of cyber security world and go through the concepts of penetration testing ethical hacking and some cyber tools

By Jaibir S

Jan 27, 2021

what a fantastic content full of knowledge and ideas that would take you through the journey of Critical Thinking & intelligence-Driven path !

Thanks a lot for all !:)