Back to Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks by IBM

This course gives you the background needed to understand basic Cybersecurity. You will learn the history of Cybersecurity, types and motives of cyber attacks to further your knowledge of current threats to organizations and individuals. Key terminology, basic system concepts and tools will be examined as an introduction to the Cybersecurity field. You will learn about critical thinking and its importance to anyone looking to pursue a career in Cybersecurity. Finally, you will begin to learn about organizations and resources to further research cybersecurity issues in the Modern era. This course is intended for anyone who wants to gain a basic understanding of Cybersecurity or as the first course in a series of courses to acquire the skills to work in the Cybersecurity field as a Jr Cybersecurity Analyst. The completion of this course also makes you eligible to earn the Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks IBM digital badge. More information about the badge can be found https://www.youracclaim.com/org/ibm/badge/introduction-to-cybersecurity-tools-cyber-attacks...

RV
Dec 24, 2020

If you want to learn cybersecurity and you have no idea about that. Then this is the best course which covers all the basic topics and provide you a best knowledge about cybersecurity and their tools.

GV
Aug 14, 2020

The reading link to Week 03's Framework and their purpose is Broken. Please Fix it. Everything else seemed perfect. I would recommend this course for people who think of starting their careers in CyS.

226 - 250 of 1,965 Reviews for Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks

By Angela F

Aug 9, 2020

Amazing introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks. I have learnt so much and I am looking forward to continuing my journey!

By Raju m

Jul 25, 2020

Sir my course certificate name is rung problem.please sir my real name aminur islam mondal.i see certificate name aminur islam mondal

By Prashanth k S

The audio stream is breaking, might be buffering due to low bandwidth on my network. But apart from that, enjoyed this course a lot..

By Arvind K

I think this subject is very usefull for modern life.Because it give us knowledge for secure the data from external users or hackers.

By Murtaza D

Jan 11, 2021

The course was good but I would ask coursera to check the audio recordings. One of the instructors audio recordings were pretty bad.

By Hamza

Jul 28, 2020

This Course would you help you about basic & key information about Cyber world. If you take this course hopefully you enjoyed a lot.

By John M

Aug 1, 2020

I enjoyed the course and learned more than I knew before starting it.

Nice badge and certificate to go into my collection.

Thank you!

By Sean J

Jul 31, 2021

The course was excellent. I couldn't have asked for a better group of individuals to introduce me to the world of cyber security.

By SHAKIL A

Dec 25, 2020

Overall helped to be more confident in my the course me basic knowledge. This course is very helpful for me & i learning easily.

By Efe E

Jul 6, 2020

It was a pleasant feeling to complete this course. Now, I can easily say that I am familiar with the basis of cybersecurity terms.

By Fady M

May 15, 2020

Awesome course indeed and looking forward to moving onto the other remaining 3x courses to complete the full speciliazation track.

By Vismay P

Apr 25, 2020

It is very nice course if you dont know about the cyber security fundamental and it will provide valuable info. Enjoy the course.

By Leonardo A M

Jun 13, 2021

Es muy importante el contenido compartido y su aplicación en la vida moderna. Agradezco el conocimiento adquirido gracias a Uds.

By roland g

Nov 22, 2020

IT was a great course to learn the basics of cybersecurity for a newbie, and to review the concept i know as an advanced student

By KEVIN M M

Nov 8, 2020

muy interesante y completo el curso, es mi primer curso en ciber seguridad y me pareció excelente las explicaciones y los vídeos

By Kh A

Sep 20, 2020

i really enjoyed in this journey , i hope to meet you again guys , thank you from heart for this opportunity and keep smiling :)

By GUSTAVO A E

Jun 14, 2020

This course really helped me with a broad understanding of cybersecurity concepts that are necessary to advance my career.

Thanks

By ANUP S N

Mar 5, 2020

Highly detailed and to the point course coverage. Helps in understanding the fundamentals of Cybersecurity with great clarity !

By Isaac K K

Mar 25, 2021

This is a very intuitive introductory course, which will give you enough information to get started in a cybersecurity career.

By donear w

Jun 25, 2020

This class was so exciting it gave me the knowledge that i thought was very hard too obtain and it made it easy to understand

By Manasi K

Apr 17, 2020

Learnt much in this course. I liked the contents of this course. Now I am planning to do advanced course also. Thank you.....

By Prateek

Jul 23, 2021

I started this course from scratch and i was not aware about what cyber security is but now i m very well informed about this

By SEYED M A F

Sep 13, 2020

Some subtitles had grammatical errors which may make some misunderstandings for those who don’t have good command of English.

By suryateja s

Jul 19, 2020

From this course i learnt all the basics of cyber security, types of attacks, exploits, security management and cryptography.

By Michael L

Jun 17, 2020

This course was well designed and lays out the fundamentals of Cybersecurity for people coming from different IT backgrounds.