Back to Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks by IBM

This course gives you the background needed to understand basic Cybersecurity. You will learn the history of Cybersecurity, types and motives of cyber attacks to further your knowledge of current threats to organizations and individuals. Key terminology, basic system concepts and tools will be examined as an introduction to the Cybersecurity field. You will learn about critical thinking and its importance to anyone looking to pursue a career in Cybersecurity. Finally, you will begin to learn about organizations and resources to further research cybersecurity issues in the Modern era. This course is intended for anyone who wants to gain a basic understanding of Cybersecurity or as the first course in a series of courses to acquire the skills to work in the Cybersecurity field as a Jr Cybersecurity Analyst. The completion of this course also makes you eligible to earn the Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks IBM digital badge. More information about the badge can be found https://www.youracclaim.com/org/ibm/badge/introduction-to-cybersecurity-tools-cyber-attacks...

GV
Aug 14, 2020

The reading link to Week 03's Framework and their purpose is Broken. Please Fix it. Everything else seemed perfect. I would recommend this course for people who think of starting their careers in CyS.

RV
Dec 24, 2020

If you want to learn cybersecurity and you have no idea about that. Then this is the best course which covers all the basic topics and provide you a best knowledge about cybersecurity and their tools.

251 - 275 of 1,734 Reviews for Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks

By Mohammad H

Jun 19, 2020

As the course title says, this is a good introduction for the cybersecurity topic with some good links, thank you.

By Jos� L M A

Nov 7, 2020

Very good course, well structured. I loved,

Excellent audio visual material and reference websites.

Thanks a lot.

By Pratish S

Awesome course . I got precised stuff in single place, which will be really helpful in my ongoing Security tasks.

By Calvin B

Dec 2, 2019

I learned a lot of Cyber Security information from this course. Quizzes from this course are not easy to answer.

By Gbenga O

Dec 29, 2020

This has opened my intelligent quotient to another field of IT on how to be alert for cyber attacks and hackers.

By Kalasagar O

Jul 6, 2020

Nice Presentation. Great aid for the studying process. I feel that it gave me a good foundation. Thank you all.

By Shubham V

Apr 1, 2021

I have been interested in Cybersecurity lately and this course helped me grow and integrate my learning curve.

By Turastinze E

Oct 5, 2020

As someone who wish to start his/her journey in Cyber security field, This course is the best one for everyone

By Nneji C

Jan 27, 2021

I am really happy to have been given the opportunity to learn this course. All thanks to coursera. I love you

By German G

Nov 30, 2020

Its a very good Course, besides open the vision to more topics about Cybersecurity.

I recommended this course.

By Abhirami D H

Oct 3, 2020

Very much informative and helpful. Helped me to understand the basics of cybersecurity and digital forensics.

By 19EPAE002 S K M

Sep 24, 2020

Iam very happy for the completion,the course was so comfortable for continuous learning.Thanks for the course

By Jennifer S

Aug 26, 2020

A very thorough introduction into the Cybersecurity field. The instructors were clear and the slides helpful.

By YASH D

Aug 16, 2020

A beautiful course which introduces us to cyber security which is clearly unknown to many people in the world

By ANKIT S

Sep 11, 2019

Thanks to the respected instructors to teach me the fundamental and most important concepts of Cyber Security

By Жумагалиев А

Apr 10, 2021

Благодарю Вас за очень полезный курс. Благодаря курсу приобрел необходимые знания в сфере Кибербезопасности.

By Biswajit S

Mar 29, 2021

Loved the notes and the course was very knowledgable. Its a very good course for beginner in Cyber security.

By BIDHU B K

Feb 5, 2021

It was a Nice Session for me. I learn a lot of things. Thank you Coursera for giving this opportunity to me.

By Thomas C

Feb 4, 2021

Very good course with great content and also useful links to sources of further information on cybersecurity

By Mohammed S

Nov 28, 2020

An excellent start point, for both beginners and intermediate individuals in computers and network security.

By Alan H

Oct 26, 2019

Excellent lectures, well paced. A nice mix of videos, articles and recorded lectures. I really enjoyed this.

By R S

Nov 15, 2020

I have completed my course in a less time. Thanks to cousera it's time saving and really useful. Thank you.

By Aureli R V

Nov 6, 2020

Introducción muy interesante y bien estructurada en lo que se refiere al mundo y trabajo en ciberseguridad.

By Darryl B

Jan 11, 2021

Lots of great information! Some of the links need to be updated, but other than that I have no complaints.

By Avdhesh C

Dec 4, 2020

Very interesting course! I recommend this course to every guy out there who's interested in Cybersecurity.