Back to Introduction to Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Psychology by Yale University

What are people most afraid of? What do our dreams mean? Are we natural-born racists? What makes us happy? What are the causes and cures of mental illness? This course tries to answer these questions and many others, providing a comprehensive overview of the scientific study of thought and behavior. It explores topics such as perception, communication, learning, memory, decision-making, persuasion, emotions, and social behavior. We will look at how these aspects of the mind develop in children, how they differ across people, how they are wired-up in the brain, and how they break down due to illness and injury....

OB

Jul 27, 2020

This course is very insightful and I have learned quite a lot. My favourite area though is Clinical Psychology and Positive Psychology. I believe I will be better able to understand persons around me.

TP

Dec 17, 2021

An excellent course to get a general idea about psychology as well as understanding of what to do next if you are into learning more. Very useful links for extra reading. And very engaging instructor.

4826 - 4850 of 5,128 Reviews for Introduction to Psychology

By Manuel H

Jan 27, 2019

Very interesting and easy to follow. I was not keen on the last lecture, but the rest is pretty informative.

By Andrea W

Dec 25, 2021

great course, captions could have been better there were a couple mistakes but it was understandable!! :)

By Maureen A

Educative and insightful analysis. The experience was quite real and far from a virtual class that it is.

By Magali C B

Sep 15, 2020

very nice course would highly recommend it as a great introduction to the broad discipline of psychology

By AMIT K

Sep 15, 2020

kindly provide me certificate of introduction to psychology free.

I am waiting for you favourable reply.

By Mobolaji B

Aug 3, 2020

Good Introduction to Psychology, great video lectures and enough reading materials and links provided.

By Darshita P

Jun 9, 2020

amazing experience, great reference points and a very good and informative as well as useful subject.

By pardis a

Dec 7, 2019

the class is full of examples and the teacher is fully expert in explaining vague things! that's great

By Sabikun A H

Jun 21, 2020

Really helpful and knowledge. For who want to start from basic, this will provide important infos.

By miranda s

Nov 6, 2019

More interaction would be good. It also didn’t really give an intro to trauma which would be good.

By jamaal f

Mar 16, 2021

was quite informative, as well as opens the mind to different perspectives and views of thought.

By matias

Sep 13, 2020

In my opinion, this was a very good course to people who don´t know much things about psychology

By David E

Oct 12, 2021

The only issue with this course is the attention span needed for people that are rather young.

By Fahema S

Aug 23, 2020

I am feeling glad to appling for this course. The course is really helpful .

Thank you so much.

By DEEPTHI V

the course is very intresting it have build up my personality and behaviour to a large extent

By Michael R

Apr 8, 2020

excellent presentation, I learned a lot considering I have not taken a class in about 35 years

By Tom a

Feb 13, 2022

CONOCIMIENTOS Y BASES, PREGUNTAS, SUPER INTERESANTES, ACERCA DE QUIENES SOMOS Y DONDE ESTAMOS

By ABHAY P S C

Nov 11, 2019

This course helps you to understand in whatever situation you are and may tends to improve it

By David Z

Apr 12, 2020

Great informative course, well thought, thanks,

references to literature could be improved.

By Tinh T V

Sep 27, 2021

that good for the normal person to follow the course and learn the foundation of psychology

By Kamalesh B

Jun 5, 2021

Very good overview of Psychology for a beginners with wide range of subject topics. Thanks.

By Mohamed M G

Jan 17, 2020

I give 4 stars because it is a Psychology Course that tries to explain the Human Behavior.

By Darshan P

Dec 15, 2020

The lecture series was very informative and was beautifully explained.

Thanking you, Sir!

By Kokila R

Dec 15, 2021

IT DEFINETELY OPENED MY EYES NOW IM SURE I REALLY WANT TO PURSUE A DEGREE IN PSYCHOLOGY

By Gabriele B

May 10, 2021

Great if you wanna get an idea into the fascinating and intriguing world of psychology.