Back to Introduction to Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Psychology by Yale University

What are people most afraid of? What do our dreams mean? Are we natural-born racists? What makes us happy? What are the causes and cures of mental illness? This course tries to answer these questions and many others, providing a comprehensive overview of the scientific study of thought and behavior. It explores topics such as perception, communication, learning, memory, decision-making, persuasion, emotions, and social behavior. We will look at how these aspects of the mind develop in children, how they differ across people, how they are wired-up in the brain, and how they break down due to illness and injury....

NN

Sep 19, 2020

The course was helpful in gaining the foundation of psychology. It was clearly structured so that a person with any background can understand it. Thanks for helping me to gain knowledge on psychology.

OB

Jul 27, 2020

This course is very insightful and I have learned quite a lot. My favourite area though is Clinical Psychology and Positive Psychology. I believe I will be better able to understand persons around me.

101 - 125 of 4,991 Reviews for Introduction to Psychology

By Gerardo G

Jul 19, 2021

Gran curso que te hace entender aspectos abstractos en la conducta diaria y cuestionar tus conocimientos previos

By Ted S

Dec 19, 2018

Very much enjoyed. Learned a lot. I think a good foundation for psychology. Great teacher with awesome accent.

By DEEPAK P S

Jun 23, 2020

For beginners like me , who want to have some knowledge in this field, this course is perfect to start with.

By Annette M S

Jun 14, 2020

The professor was well versed on all topics covered. The materials covered was very interesting.

By Agastya M

Jan 5, 2022

I​ am a high school student currently doing AP Psych. I found this course absolutely wonderful.

By Cori M

May 4, 2019

Well organized and presented in an engaging, interesting manner. Would recommend.

By Dominic K

Jun 15, 2020

Excellent course. Engaging and detailed and covered everything I hoped to learn.

By Katja

Jul 7, 2020

Really enjoyed taking this course and learned some very interesting things

By Jane H

Jul 7, 2020

Brilliant. Really enjoyed the content, the delivery and the platform.

By Pallavi

Jun 15, 2020

Thank You. it was a feel good course learning about human nature.

By Shivani P

Jun 15, 2020

Very good course if you want to know the overview of psychology.

By Rohan V

Sep 1, 2020

really very meaningful course, it help me to reduce my stress.

By Ricky M R 1

Jun 14, 2020

A good starting point to psychological understanding!

By Tabetha M

Jul 7, 2020

Thank you, it was a pleasure learning in your class.

By sunny w

Apr 7, 2021

It is very useful for a new learner for psychology.

By Maria L U Z

Dec 5, 2020

excelente curso, me encantó todo lo que aprendí

By FS-72-Riddhesh B

Jun 15, 2020

A must for people interested in psychology

By Gautam K R

Jun 14, 2020

Loved this! Thanks for the great course!

By Siti S B M K

Jul 8, 2020

Enjoyed learning about the human mind.

By Mariam M

Jul 19, 2020

The most awesome course ever

By HAMZA B

By Angie T

Excelente

By Adriana L

Dec 13, 2019

I think the Yale psychology course by Professor Bloom was a good experience. I would give this course a four-star out of five-star rating. The reason I think this, is because it was good for the most part but sometimes it got a little boring and there were topics that I didn’t think would be a part of an introductory course to psychology. However, I do think he did an excellent job explaining everything he taught. I went into psychology not knowing much about the subject, but Professor Bloom made everything clearer and I gained a better knowledge of psychology.