Back to Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI) by IBM

In this course you will learn what Artificial Intelligence (AI) is, explore use cases and applications of AI, understand AI concepts and terms like machine learning, deep learning and neural networks. You will be exposed to various issues and concerns surrounding AI such as ethics and bias, & jobs, and get advice from experts about learning and starting a career in AI. You will also demonstrate AI in action with a mini project. This course does not require any programming or computer science expertise and is designed to introduce the basics of AI to anyone whether you have a technical background or not....

SC
Apr 8, 2020

The course design is excellent specially for beginners to study and understand the basic concepts in Artificial Intelligence. The lessons and course material are perfect and apt for this course-level.

JM
Aug 2, 2020

This introduction course is a great way to start your way in the AI world. It gives some advice that will give an idea to newbies on what to learn particularly they recommended to learn math and stat.

226 - 250 of 1,428 Reviews for Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)

By Ariadna U P Y

Jan 18, 2020

It was a pretty self-contained course and it explains pretty well the fundamentals of the actual development of Artificial Intelligence

By 18DCS027 A H

Aug 5, 2020

This course is very good for beginners in field of Artificial Intelligence. Thank you IBM and coursera for providing such good course.

By Nimitha R S

Jul 28, 2020

It was very beneficial as I was a noob and this course did help me a lot for clearing my views and imparting me with great knowledge.

By Christopher M M

Oct 1, 2020

Excellent overview of Artificial Intelligence. I would recommend this course for anyone who is curious about learning something new.

By SABBI T K

Jun 4, 2020

The course is a great start for life science graduates like me and helps a lot to understand and learn about artificial intelligence.

By cathy

Apr 23, 2020

Through this course, I feel I have a new understanding of AI.

No longer afraid of robots, and more want to work in related industries.

By Donovan W

Jan 4, 2020

I think this is a very good introductory course in artificial intelligence (AI) for those thinking to transition to the career field.

By Jhony W T

Nov 19, 2019

I'm loving this course. Learning about AI make me wonder the future, good as possible. And make me want to be part of this new world.

By Khushi P

Sep 20, 2019

It's a really good course to get some general idea about artificial intelligence and also to clear misinterpretation about AI if any.

By Subodh A

Sep 29, 2020

This is a good introductory course for learning about Artificial Intelligence. It also gives insight into the working of IBM Watson.

By Tarun K U

Apr 16, 2020

The course design was excellent, it provided the basic fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence and made me familiar with Watson Lab.

By Urvish M

Aug 22, 2020

This is very good program as it includes the video conversation with AI experts which allows us to visualize the context of lesson.

By Abhishek M

Jan 19, 2020

The overall course flow is good. However, it require further detailing by more materials on the AI use cases and in-depth analysis.

By Niko S

Dec 26, 2019

This course offers an excellent overview of AI usage environments, explaining the positive and negative sides. I am very satisfied!

By Wonseon L

Aug 29, 2019

Fundamental knowledge of AI could be learned within short time.

It's very helpful for me to journey the direction of data scientist.

By JOSE A N P

Aug 31, 2020

It's a very complete course to get started in AI if you don't know anything about it but it catches your attention.

Well structured

By Sreeramdas V H

Aug 16, 2020

the mentors or the speakers were great at Explaining about AI there are different possibilities and multiple definitions about AI.

By Leandro H B

Jul 26, 2020

Intreresting course that teaches you basics of AI that is very usefull to people who wants to Learn AI and get into AI enviroment.

By Sai S M

Dec 4, 2019

It's a good start and I got some ideas of AI and what's behind AI. Good course contents with informative reading articles. Cheers!

By Farooq s

Nov 27, 2019

It was a brilliant to Learn and have some Hands on Experience was wonderful thank you so much for allowing me to learn this course

By Christopher A

Sep 6, 2019

A great overview of AI and basic concepts related to it, with a lot of practical examples helping understand the abstract concepts

By Bharat K

Apr 28, 2020

this course very helpful to me, in my career as well as further study, in this course I got more knowledge of AI and other terms.

By Gayan S

Oct 13, 2020

We good course/programme and this is designed for non-tech savvy people. Interested in doing and learning more on AI after this.

By B P

For beginners, this course is very simple and easy to understand. All lectures of this course are excellent.

Thanks to Coursera.

By SHAGUFA E F A S

Jan 13, 2020

I gained a good knowledge related to AI that I wasn't aware about and I am looking forward to complete the specialization in AI.