Back to Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI) by IBM

In this course you will learn what Artificial Intelligence (AI) is, explore use cases and applications of AI, understand AI concepts and terms like machine learning, deep learning and neural networks. You will be exposed to various issues and concerns surrounding AI such as ethics and bias, & jobs, and get advice from experts about learning and starting a career in AI. You will also demonstrate AI in action with a mini project. This course does not require any programming or computer science expertise and is designed to introduce the basics of AI to anyone whether you have a technical background or not....

SC

Apr 09, 2020

The course design is excellent specially for beginners to study and understand the basic concepts in Artificial Intelligence. The lessons and course material are perfect and apt for this course-level.

May 02, 2020

This course has helped me understand Artificial intelligence on a broad level. With practical examples, I was able to relate with the concept in a better manner and relate with its application

51 - 75 of 652 Reviews for Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)

By Muza A

Jan 13, 2020

I loved learning about AI, which I never thought I would be interested in the point of finishing the course finally. This course helped me understand the differences between Machine Learning, Neural Networks, and Deep Learning in a way that was easy to follow.

By Manit M

Jan 04, 2020

I had tried few other AI courses before this but none of them captured my attention more than this course. This is well structured and lays a strong foundation in understanding AI , its applications and challenges. Provides a solid base for beginner.

By Chinthani S

Sep 26, 2019

Gained a thorough knowledge of the basic principles of AI, the fields and all the aspects related to AI. I'll continue following the whole specialization as I'm interested in pursuing AI as a career.

Thank you for the Valuable Education provided

By Tumisang M

Sep 17, 2019

This a great introductory course especially for those who want to get started in understanding the basics of AI. It has great hands on activities which give you a feel of the power and potential of AI. Thank you IBM for such an amazing course.

By Binyue X

A great introduction to Artificial Intelligence. I highly recommend you to watch Polong Lin's video. He gave

practical suggestions to new users, especially people want to be in the technology industry without certain educational background.

By Adil L

May 03, 2020

This course was very helpful for me to understand what is AI and machine learning, this a good introduction for me to begin exploring the world of AI. Thank you IBM and Coursera for giving me the opportunity to take this wonderful course.

By Felipe C A

Apr 22, 2020

I liked this course very much. Interviews are very interesting and clear.

I would like to have more excersices like the final assignment, using Watson libraries.

It was very useful for my knowledge developement.

Regards

Felipe Castillo Appas

By Aditya D

Apr 04, 2020

As a part of a professional certificate this course is great and a good amount of introductory content is covered in this course. I highly recommend this course if being done as a part of a professional certificate or a specialization.

By Shrikant L

Mar 30, 2020

This course is very perfect for the people who are looking forward to build their career in Artificial Intelligence this course covers all the basic information that a person needs to acquire to start their career as a AI engineer

By John N M

Mar 24, 2020

The class was helpful and informative. After completing the class i feel like i have a better understanding of AI. I was one of those who thought that AI would lead to the Terminator! But the course brought it into perspective!!

By Dr. S M

Aug 16, 2019

Great way of Introduction to a subject...Nice experience of learning from the experts of this area..listening their views, reading blogs and doing assignments...the proper combination of everything makes this course Perfect.

By Chayapol M

Nov 30, 2019

This course provide the basic of Artificial Intelligence concept and useful hand-on lab. I really love this course because This course not only including the basic. But also can give knowledge to apply in other job too.

By Ganesh M

Nov 19, 2019

This course helped me a lot to understand the basic concepts of artificial intellegence . Now i think my foundation of AI is done so i can easily learn deep concepts of AI .Thanks for providing such a Great Course.😇

By Khizar A

Apr 18, 2020

Before this course, I have no idea about AI even not no much about IBM. But I'm able to tell anyone what actually AI is and how it's affecting on over life. During the course, I really enjoy developer experiences.

By RUSHAN M

Dec 30, 2019

This is a very good course for beginners who are looking into artificial intelligence for the first time. This course provides expert guidance and covers a broad array of topics which has been rarely seen before.

By MOHAN P

Aug 21, 2019

The course provides important basics of AI. A must for anyone who wants to learn AI. The learner will understand how it is different from analytics. However, it could have given a peep view in to the next steps

By Tiffani R

Jul 31, 2019

I am so glad I decided to take this course! It's a great introduction to the world of AI. The material is not overwhelmingly technical, which makes the course content palatable for learners from any background.

By Pedro A T

Jul 15, 2019

A very good introduction to the world of Artificial Intelligence, with very good interviews with opinions of experts in the field. It serves to focus the knowledge that is exposed in the Courses that follow it.

By Ishan J

Jul 04, 2019

This course is very basic which is good for newcomers who wish to learn about what AI really is. It also provides a good insight into the real-world uses of AI currently as well as how it will shape our future.

By Tanuja S

Dec 11, 2019

The course helps in basic understanding of AI, future application of AI and the necessity to acknowledge its impact over various industries. AI can definitely revolutionize various industries and processes.

By Mahmoud F D

Feb 15, 2020

Very good and rich. Thank you for your efforts and effort to run the course.

This period was a window into the world of artificial intelligence and explained the misconceptions most of them have about it.

By Vinaya A J

Apr 24, 2020

It's a course which guided me to the wonderful world of Artificial intelligence about which all must create an awareness.

The sessions were excellent which I could perceive easily...

Thank you Coursera....

By Vikram b s

Jun 28, 2019

NYC and simply outstanding.people who are passionate about technology and much more interested in newborn babies👶 they have to learn how Ai feeding milk to babies (industries) for surviving their lives.

By Renan C

Oct 03, 2019

Bunkers, give me the introduction that i needed to get trough into the A.I place. I am very inspired and a hope this feeling i am feeling from everything, remains to get a future and grow up with this.

By Antonio M M

Jul 20, 2019

Very good approach about what AI is. I enjoyed very much. And it's good to hear what the experts on the field think about this matter and where will it leads. Definitely a course, everyone should take.