Back to Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI) by IBM

In this course you will learn what Artificial Intelligence (AI) is, explore use cases and applications of AI, understand AI concepts and terms like machine learning, deep learning and neural networks. You will be exposed to various issues and concerns surrounding AI such as ethics and bias, & jobs, and get advice from experts about learning and starting a career in AI. You will also demonstrate AI in action with a mini project. This course does not require any programming or computer science expertise and is designed to introduce the basics of AI to anyone whether you have a technical background or not....

SC

Apr 09, 2020

The course design is excellent specially for beginners to study and understand the basic concepts in Artificial Intelligence. The lessons and course material are perfect and apt for this course-level.

May 02, 2020

This course has helped me understand Artificial intelligence on a broad level. With practical examples, I was able to relate with the concept in a better manner and relate with its application

126 - 150 of 705 Reviews for Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)

By Jhony W T

Nov 19, 2019

I'm loving this course. Learning about AI make me wonder the future, good as possible. And make me want to be part of this new world.

By Khushi P

Sep 20, 2019

It's a really good course to get some general idea about artificial intelligence and also to clear misinterpretation about AI if any.

By UDANDARAO T K

Apr 17, 2020

The course design was excellent, it provided the basic fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence and made me familiar with Watson Lab.

By Abhishek M

Jan 19, 2020

The overall course flow is good. However, it require further detailing by more materials on the AI use cases and in-depth analysis.

By Niko S

Dec 26, 2019

This course offers an excellent overview of AI usage environments, explaining the positive and negative sides. I am very satisfied!

By Wonseon L

Aug 29, 2019

Fundamental knowledge of AI could be learned within short time.

It's very helpful for me to journey the direction of data scientist.

By Sai S M

Dec 04, 2019

It's a good start and I got some ideas of AI and what's behind AI. Good course contents with informative reading articles. Cheers!

By Farooq s

Nov 27, 2019

It was a brilliant to Learn and have some Hands on Experience was wonderful thank you so much for allowing me to learn this course

By Christopher A

Sep 06, 2019

A great overview of AI and basic concepts related to it, with a lot of practical examples helping understand the abstract concepts

By Bharat K

Apr 28, 2020

this course very helpful to me, in my career as well as further study, in this course I got more knowledge of AI and other terms.

By B P

For beginners, this course is very simple and easy to understand. All lectures of this course are excellent.

Thanks to Coursera.

By SHAGUFA E F A S

Jan 13, 2020

I gained a good knowledge related to AI that I wasn't aware about and I am looking forward to complete the specialization in AI.

By Maahika M

Aug 22, 2019

Good introduction and an interactive model. Was interesting to know so many impact and applications which are real and relevant.

By Mary J C A

Apr 24, 2020

I am new to AI. This course is very effective in conveying knowledge to someone like me. I love it. Easy to digest information.

By Mohammed A A

Dec 13, 2019

Great course for absolute beginers to understand what is AI and its possibilities, applications and its future in time to come.

By DILAXAN S

Apr 02, 2020

Really interesting course to know about AI. It has made a baseline on AI and I am very much interested to learn further on AI.

By Rushil V

Apr 27, 2020

The way Coursera has explained is amazing! The speaker has brought industry leaders to explain to us the actual applications.

By Kapil G

Jan 14, 2020

Good introduction to Artificial Intelligence and its various applications and the ethics to be followed while developing AI.

By Ezra M N

Oct 02, 2019

Very informative and inspiring! I strongly recommend taking it if you hope and plan to join the profession of the future.

By ISMAIL M K

Jul 25, 2019

This Course is Very Valuable to a Student who wants to learn AI from it's basics and I love the teachers and the Course..

By Evelyn C

May 04, 2020

This is a good elementary overview course for AI without going into technical details. Very interesting for beginners.

By Tanmaya C

Dec 13, 2019

I literally enjoy this whole course & now I am able to understand how the things works in AI and what is AI really is.

By Gregory P

Very Interesting course, giving much information about AI in general and opinions from a lot of experts in the field.

By sampath k n

This course is very helpful .In this course we can learn many of the things and this course is very helpful in future

By Utsav V C

Mar 01, 2020

Really amazing course, I am clear with my basics and lots of my doubts are clear and learned variety of new things..