Back to Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI) by IBM

In this course you will learn what Artificial Intelligence (AI) is, explore use cases and applications of AI, understand AI concepts and terms like machine learning, deep learning and neural networks. You will be exposed to various issues and concerns surrounding AI such as ethics and bias, & jobs, and get advice from experts about learning and starting a career in AI. You will also demonstrate AI in action with a mini project. This course does not require any programming or computer science expertise and is designed to introduce the basics of AI to anyone whether you have a technical background or not....

JM

Aug 2, 2020

This introduction course is a great way to start your way in the AI world. It gives some advice that will give an idea to newbies on what to learn particularly they recommended to learn math and stat.

SC

Apr 8, 2020

The course design is excellent specially for beginners to study and understand the basic concepts in Artificial Intelligence. The lessons and course material are perfect and apt for this course-level.

126 - 150 of 1,969 Reviews for Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)

By Opeyemi G O

Aug 12, 2019

This is the best learning experience i have ever had online. I was able to learn about the basics of AI and Machine learning, Hands on labs with IBM Watson from IBM experts.

Thank you coursera and IBM for the world class skills you have given to me on a platter of gold.

By Sreeananthan K B

Feb 25, 2021

Very informative and interesting course to know the live implementation of digital technology transformation in the future . I really enjoyed and learned the AI uses and development and future trends . I am proud to do this Digital learning thru Coursera AL journey

By Carlos R T T

Aug 20, 2020

Los conceptos son explicados de forma que puede ser entendido por todos y los distintos puntos de vista de varios expertos en el área proporcionan un claro y rápido acercamiento y entendimiento de lo que es la Inteligencia Artificial y todo lo que concierne la misma.

By Michael E S

Nov 12, 2020

I would recommend this to anyone who has heard much talk about AI and is uncertain as to what it actually entails. For me, it is a stepping stone to higher areas of learning in AI and I believe that it has given me a good initial preparation for more in-depth study.

By RIJUTH M R

Jan 7, 2021

This was my first ever course on Coursera and I don't regret it one bit! It's a MUST for all the people trying to specialize in AI and ML because it gives you a very good understanding of the basics of the field and all the terms that you need to be familiar with!

By Chetan C 2

Nov 15, 2021

As a college freshman pursuing a B.Tech degree in Computer Science with specialization in AI and ML, this course helped me boost my knowledge about AI and ML and was a great starting point for me to begin my learning journey before college starts.

By Ifeoluwa L

Nov 5, 2021

This course is so basic for someone who does not have prior knowledge of what AI is. The interview sections were very enlightening, the articles were not a waste of time, and the hands-on lab was super cool!!!

I'm proud to be on this journey!!!

By Ramakrishnan S

Sep 19, 2020

This courses introduces the concepts, definitions and differences between AI, ML and Data Science. For someone starting newly in this field or wants to understand about this field, this course is a good starting point. Highly recommended.

By Adil L

May 3, 2020

This course was very helpful for me to understand what is AI and machine learning, this a good introduction for me to begin exploring the world of AI. Thank you IBM and Coursera for giving me the opportunity to take this wonderful course.

By Abhishek N

Oct 12, 2020

I got a profound understanding of the overview of the exciting world of AI. I plan on completing more in the courses. The experts of the industry gave an insight on the real world applications of AI. Thank you for such an awesome course.

By Felipe C A

Apr 22, 2020

I liked this course very much. Interviews are very interesting and clear.

I would like to have more excersices like the final assignment, using Watson libraries.

It was very useful for my knowledge developement.

Regards

Felipe Castillo Appas

By Randal V G

Jan 26, 2021

A course that provides the foundations for learning AI, clarified several doubts I had about artificial intelligence, already allowing me to have some judgment about its impacts and developments in organizations and in my personal life

By Aditya D

Apr 4, 2020

As a part of a professional certificate this course is great and a good amount of introductory content is covered in this course. I highly recommend this course if being done as a part of a professional certificate or a specialization.

By Samiksha

Jul 25, 2020

It provides an excellent introductory course provided with views coming directly from the personnel in the industry, the college professors who are working in AI and enthusiastic engineers. It felt more like an interactive session.

By behara s a

Jul 23, 2020

yeah this course is very helpful of getting aware about AI and all ML related things it really helpful for want to build up their carrier in AI and to get aware of IBM inventions like WATSON studio ...etc for visual recognition

By Shrikant L

Mar 30, 2020

This course is very perfect for the people who are looking forward to build their career in Artificial Intelligence this course covers all the basic information that a person needs to acquire to start their career as a AI engineer

By John N M

Mar 24, 2020

The class was helpful and informative. After completing the class i feel like i have a better understanding of AI. I was one of those who thought that AI would lead to the Terminator! But the course brought it into perspective!!

By Rohan R K

Jul 30, 2020

Absolutely Stunning!

If you have little bit interest in technology , i highly recommend this course. Don't worry if your domain is not engineering , as Technology enthusiast don't require any criteria . Overall Great Course!!!

By Dr. S M

Aug 16, 2019

Great way of Introduction to a subject...Nice experience of learning from the experts of this area..listening their views, reading blogs and doing assignments...the proper combination of everything makes this course Perfect.

By Balasubramani R

Jun 27, 2020

Seamless introduction to AI, Was fearful of machine coding but the presenter did not scare us. Once thought it was not my taste of technology but very well introduced for go further from here. Good Work by all presenters.

By Varsha P

Oct 8, 2020

This course was an amazing experience and it encourages me to pursue my career in the field of AI. Watching the magic of AI unveiling before was a wonderful journey. Many thanks to Team Coursera and IBM for this course.

By Chayapol M

Nov 30, 2019

This course provide the basic of Artificial Intelligence concept and useful hand-on lab. I really love this course because This course not only including the basic. But also can give knowledge to apply in other job too.

By Narendra K

Jul 25, 2020

The course is very much helpful in gaining basics of AI and ML. Coursera has designed this course with good approach at self paced level. Beginners wishing to learn and start their career in AI must go for this course.

By Santhosh K S

Sep 15, 2020

Very well laid out course, which gives good knowledge on AI. Helped me very much in understanding the basics and background of AI. The hands on experience assignments was really helpful in understanding how AI works.

By Ganesh M

Nov 19, 2019

This course helped me a lot to understand the basic concepts of artificial intellegence . Now i think my foundation of AI is done so i can easily learn deep concepts of AI .Thanks for providing such a Great Course.😇