Back to Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI) by IBM

In this course you will learn what Artificial Intelligence (AI) is, explore use cases and applications of AI, understand AI concepts and terms like machine learning, deep learning and neural networks. You will be exposed to various issues and concerns surrounding AI such as ethics and bias, & jobs, and get advice from experts about learning and starting a career in AI. You will also demonstrate AI in action with a mini project. This course does not require any programming or computer science expertise and is designed to introduce the basics of AI to anyone whether you have a technical background or not....

SC
Apr 8, 2020

The course design is excellent specially for beginners to study and understand the basic concepts in Artificial Intelligence. The lessons and course material are perfect and apt for this course-level.

JM
Aug 2, 2020

This introduction course is a great way to start your way in the AI world. It gives some advice that will give an idea to newbies on what to learn particularly they recommended to learn math and stat.

151 - 175 of 1,652 Reviews for Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)

By Ishan J

Jul 4, 2019

This course is very basic which is good for newcomers who wish to learn about what AI really is. It also provides a good insight into the real-world uses of AI currently as well as how it will shape our future.

By Tanuja S

Dec 11, 2019

The course helps in basic understanding of AI, future application of AI and the necessity to acknowledge its impact over various industries. AI can definitely revolutionize various industries and processes.

By Mahmoud F D

Feb 15, 2020

Very good and rich. Thank you for your efforts and effort to run the course.

This period was a window into the world of artificial intelligence and explained the misconceptions most of them have about it.

By Vinaya A J

Apr 24, 2020

It's a course which guided me to the wonderful world of Artificial intelligence about which all must create an awareness.

The sessions were excellent which I could perceive easily...

Thank you Coursera....

By vikram c

Jun 28, 2019

NYC and simply outstanding.people who are passionate about technology and much more interested in newborn babies👶 they have to learn how Ai feeding milk to babies (industries) for surviving their lives.

By Renan C

Oct 3, 2019

Bunkers, give me the introduction that i needed to get trough into the A.I place. I am very inspired and a hope this feeling i am feeling from everything, remains to get a future and grow up with this.

By Antonio M M

Jul 19, 2019

Very good approach about what AI is. I enjoyed very much. And it's good to hear what the experts on the field think about this matter and where will it leads. Definitely a course, everyone should take.

By Rahul S

Jun 14, 2020

This course absolutely helped me a lot to understand the basics of artificial intelligence, the hand-on labs are extremely fascinating to learn practical things on IBM Watson

Thank You, Coursera...!!!

By Probal B D

Jul 22, 2020

This is an excellent course for the beginners who want to know about AI primarily. The course will help the beginners by giving an initial concept about AI. The quizzes are nicely decorated here.

By Berney A D N

Jul 19, 2020

Muy fascinante el curso me gusto mucho y me dejo con la intriga de que va pasar mas adelante en nuestra ciudad si es que tiene futuro o cuanto tiempo demoraría en modernizarse el resto del mundo.

By Odai a

Mar 18, 2021

great course . i study A.I but the university never told me important information about A.I as you did .everyone should start taking coursera it gives extra information but also very fundamental

By Tassilo H G B

Jul 12, 2019

I learned a whole new concept of computer science. A very good starting point to explore and learn more about this fascinating world. I enjoyed every lecture, video and complementary material.

By Julia R

Feb 22, 2021

My hands-on experience with building algorithms to optimize media dates two years back. This is a nice refresher to understand the scope of A.I., but also the endless opportunities it brings.

By Talony A K

This course is amazing! I wish this was a longer course because everything was well put together. This course had my full attention the whole time. I highly recommend this course to everyone.

By Sujay S M

May 14, 2020

This course is really very useful for the beginners.The contents in this course are really in high standards and easily understandable. All the basic concepts of AI is explained very clearly.

By togiti n

Jun 2, 2020

This course has helped me to understand the basic concepts, applications, ethics and concerns of Artificial intelligence in a very well organised and clear way. I enjoyed taking this course.

By VIKAS T

Very informative & interactive session organized by the team, loved it, thanks team for making us informed about the growing and emerging technologies in the field of Artificial Intelligence

By Griselda Y

Aug 16, 2020

I enjoyed the interviewer and expert panel. The articles and hands on practice really helped to solidify the new learning and appreciate AI for what its capabilities are for human progress.

By Vignesh R

Jul 12, 2020

Course material deals with introduction and basic concepts as precise for quick learning. Well again this is good to be considered for any beginners who are willing to learn new technology.

By Alvaro W

Dec 27, 2020

Amazing course. Is good for me, in the area of electrical control automation, to complement my knowledge with this new science. I was very impressed what it is done in the healthcare area.

By MANINI D

Jul 6, 2020

While I did not have much idea about AI, this course helped me build a strong foundation regarding the same and hence a great course for somebody willing to clear the basic concepts of AI

By Adwait D

Nov 1, 2020

The course gave a good general overview of what AI is and what exactly is the difference in ML, DL and AI. It gave us a great scope on the application of AI and what is the future of AI.

By Christopher W

Jun 28, 2020

If you want to get a fundamental understanding of AI, hear from some leading industry experts, and discover how much there really is to explore in this field, this is the course for you!

By SAMEEN A

Oct 11, 2020

It was good having this course, l learned many about Artificial Intelligence and its components and all.

Thanks to the teacher and many instructors who taught us right about the course.

By Paramjit S S

Aug 27, 2020

Excellent course for beginners. Covers all the important aspects and areas required for getting the introductory idea of Artificial Intelligence. The content is crisp and to the point.