Back to Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI) by IBM

In this course you will learn what Artificial Intelligence (AI) is, explore use cases and applications of AI, understand AI concepts and terms like machine learning, deep learning and neural networks. You will be exposed to various issues and concerns surrounding AI such as ethics and bias, & jobs, and get advice from experts about learning and starting a career in AI. You will also demonstrate AI in action with a mini project. This course does not require any programming or computer science expertise and is designed to introduce the basics of AI to anyone whether you have a technical background or not....

SC

Apr 8, 2020

The course design is excellent specially for beginners to study and understand the basic concepts in Artificial Intelligence. The lessons and course material are perfect and apt for this course-level.

JM

Aug 2, 2020

This introduction course is a great way to start your way in the AI world. It gives some advice that will give an idea to newbies on what to learn particularly they recommended to learn math and stat.

176 - 200 of 1,977 Reviews for Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)

By Julia R

Feb 22, 2021

My hands-on experience with building algorithms to optimize media dates two years back. This is a nice refresher to understand the scope of A.I., but also the endless opportunities it brings.

By Talony A K

This course is amazing! I wish this was a longer course because everything was well put together. This course had my full attention the whole time. I highly recommend this course to everyone.

By Sujay S M

May 14, 2020

This course is really very useful for the beginners.The contents in this course are really in high standards and easily understandable. All the basic concepts of AI is explained very clearly.

By togiti n

Jun 2, 2020

This course has helped me to understand the basic concepts, applications, ethics and concerns of Artificial intelligence in a very well organised and clear way. I enjoyed taking this course.

By Vikas T

Very informative & interactive session organized by the team, loved it, thanks team for making us informed about the growing and emerging technologies in the field of Artificial Intelligence

By Griselda Y

Aug 16, 2020

I enjoyed the interviewer and expert panel. The articles and hands on practice really helped to solidify the new learning and appreciate AI for what its capabilities are for human progress.

By Vignesh R

Jul 12, 2020

Course material deals with introduction and basic concepts as precise for quick learning. Well again this is good to be considered for any beginners who are willing to learn new technology.

By Alvaro W

Dec 27, 2020

Amazing course. Is good for me, in the area of electrical control automation, to complement my knowledge with this new science. I was very impressed what it is done in the healthcare area.

By MANINI D

Jul 6, 2020

While I did not have much idea about AI, this course helped me build a strong foundation regarding the same and hence a great course for somebody willing to clear the basic concepts of AI

By Adwait D

Nov 1, 2020

The course gave a good general overview of what AI is and what exactly is the difference in ML, DL and AI. It gave us a great scope on the application of AI and what is the future of AI.

By Christopher W

Jun 28, 2020

If you want to get a fundamental understanding of AI, hear from some leading industry experts, and discover how much there really is to explore in this field, this is the course for you!

By SAMEEN A

Oct 11, 2020

It was good having this course, l learned many about Artificial Intelligence and its components and all.

Thanks to the teacher and many instructors who taught us right about the course.

By Paramjit P

Aug 27, 2020

Excellent course for beginners. Covers all the important aspects and areas required for getting the introductory idea of Artificial Intelligence. The content is crisp and to the point.

By Favour E

Feb 4, 2020

I enjoyed the pace a nd vocabulary of thos course. As a beginner, it was easy for me to learn and follow instructions. Looking forward to completing other courses and working for IBM

By goutam a

Apr 6, 2021

Literally anyone on this planet can take up course and get a whole overview of artificial intelligence and its subsets and other stuff and can make a wise choice about his/her career

By Konstantin C

Aug 20, 2020

This course gave me broad knowledge in AI. It inspires me to get deeper knowledge in AL, Data science. Thank you and recommend it to every person with open mind and active position.

By Ayham D

May 2, 2020

The course is really great and it gives a clear introduction about AI and a great deal of information that helps us to understand the true definition of AI and what are its branches

By Alok k

Feb 3, 2021

It was really knowledgeable session on AI. It really helped me to understand the basic concepts of AI with practical example. Thanks to IBM team to provide an opportunity to learn.

By Alfonso R Z R

Aug 13, 2020

This course, is an extraordinary course to get involved in Artificial Inteillence. It has a lot of examples and very interesting articles to get involved in this fascinating world.

By Christian W A S

Sep 8, 2021

As a Computer Science student i have been looking in which area to specialize my skills, I certainly stay with AI, a course that explains from the simplest to the most complex AI.

By Marco A M M

May 5, 2021

Gran curso, el punto de vista de los especialistas da una referencia a la actualidad de la inteligencia artificial. Espero conocer más acerca de IBM Watson en los próximos cursos.

By Satyam C

Jun 3, 2020

Coursera is the best plat form for online courses according to me. Even a weak student can progress like anything.This course helped me to learn the basics and applications of AI.

By SOUVIK S

Oct 27, 2020

I thank Coursera team and Intro to AI team for making this course understandable, interactive (especially with IBM Watson), informative for everyone. Thank you for your teaching.

By Taha A R

Mar 9, 2020

Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI) course transformed my skills into reality I am so glad that I have completed lastly COURSERA I want to thank the bottom of my heart.

By Danyal A

Sep 10, 2020

Excellent briefing about the whole concept of AI, Data Science and machine learning. anyone could understand the concept of the future, businesses and outlook with this course.