Back to Introduction to Cloud Development with HTML, CSS, JavaScript

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Cloud Development with HTML, CSS, JavaScript by IBM

4.3

Want to take the first steps to become a Cloud Application Developer? This course will lead you through the languages and tools you will need to develop your own Cloud Apps. Beginning with an explanation of how internet servers and clients work together to deliver applications to users, this course then takes you through the context for application development in the Cloud, introducing front-end, back-end, and full-stack development. You’ll then focus on the languages you need for front-end development, working with HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. Finally, you will discover tools that help you to store your projects and keep track of changes made to project files, such as Git and GitHub....

1 - 16 of 16 Reviews for Introduction to Cloud Development with HTML, CSS, JavaScript

By Devan B

Feb 1, 2021

It's really not for beginners. I am stuck on terminology. Elements, objects, functions all get jumbled together. The format something.something () simply needed an explanation. I still don't know what that means.

By Rodrigo H G C

Feb 14, 2021

The course was great for me, I learned a bit about Guy and GitHub functionalities. Fortunately, I've already knew about HTML, CSS and JavaScript, as I think what was taught about them in this course was very superficial, including for the little project at the end. Stressing to what was taught about JavaScript functions and DOM. But in general, this course was a great experience for me.

By Enea V G

Mar 5, 2021

I think it will be a very good idea to have more content for week 2,3 and 4. Some of us came here with almost no experience in development and the test my seem a bit hard for many of us to accomplish.

As for my self i had to do a lot of research for java language to make my final project outside of the course materials, i even had to ask some programming friends to give me a hand. I am not saying that it is impossible but it is more complex than the information we got from the course.

I thought maybe it is just me, but reviewing my colleagues project i could see that many of us have been in the same situation.

Otherwise the course is great and the curriculum is easy to understand and i want to tank you for all the work that have gone in this course.

All the best

George Enea

By Richard P

Mar 6, 2021

Overall a good course, however some areas not very specific and you have to do outside research to be able to complete some of the labs and answer some of the questions.

By Nikolas H

Mar 28, 2021

This course does not provide the necessary educational tools to complete the final project. Be prepared to teach yourself almost everything you need to know to finish this course. This course should include material that gives the student specific knowledge and resources rather than leaving out most of what one needs to know. I was extremely disappointed in the quality of this course.

By Vikram V

Feb 17, 2021

The videos were not so good. Only reading out the slides. But the project was powerful. Really made me understand concepts.

By Corey G

Feb 24, 2021

Waste of money.

By Samuel G

Apr 14, 2021

I am very frustrated with the little to no help with the final project. No one reached out to assist me (did not want nobody to do the work for me but at least have more clearer specific instructions). I am very disappointed with this course and want to disenroll from this course immediately!!

By Pedro C

Apr 18, 2021

Challenging for beginners, it is my case. It has awake my interest to continue learning in this technologies. In support and forum it was easy to solve my blocking points.

By imtiaz u

May 3, 2021

well design course .

By Hishmad A A A

Feb 16, 2021

Excellent

By Joshua A

Apr 6, 2021

Decent course, though the final could have used a bit more instruction on the connection of the javascript functions / variables and calling into the html.

By George S

Apr 8, 2021

Teaches you the fundamentals of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript well.

By Marcus B

Apr 18, 2021

Hard but proves competence

By Hitesh K

Apr 21, 2021

Awesome

By Lizhiyuan L

Apr 28, 2021

Lab and assignment are too easy.

Course videos didn't cover all the things in the quiz