Back to Introduction to Cybersecurity Essentials

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Cybersecurity Essentials by IBM Skills Network

Build key skills needed to recognize common security threats and risks. Discover the characteristics of cyber-attacks and learn how organizations employ best practices to guard against them. Designed specifically for beginners and those who are interested in a Cyber Analyst I or an entry-level Cloud & Security Engineer role, this course dives into the world of cybersecurity to give you the critical skills employers need. This course also supports the needs of technical support roles, who can find themselves on the front lines of defense for cybersecurity issues and is part of the IBM Technical Support Professional Certificate. Learn about malware and explore methods for securing and managing confidential information. Then, discover how to configure browsers to help reduce security breaches....

GA

Dec 20, 2022

Kudos to the Team for such an Amazing class.i am eternally grateful and proud of myself for this noble privilege.. Thank you for the opportunity to learn and God bless you all. -George

RT

Nov 3, 2022

I am very happy with the contents and also learned a lot in the field of cyber security. I will recommend this course to everyone who wants to start with cyber security.

1 - 25 of 68 Reviews for Introduction to Cybersecurity Essentials

By Adil K

Nov 22, 2022

Very informative course, these knowledge can help individuals to protect their system safe online.

By Wilson O

Oct 13, 2022

I strongly recommend this course for all purposes: companies in general, home, universities and institutes, industries etc.

By Micahael D

Jun 20, 2022

Really good and informative would suggest if anyone wants to know the basics of Cybersecurity

By Clare T

Nov 3, 2022

Good structure and points revisited in each module to embed learning.

By Kangabam A

Aug 11, 2022

First of all, I thank the team of this program who has provided comprehensive information and knowledge to students who are interested in exploring the nuances of how cybersecurity works. This course has given me much of insights into how security is really important, particularly in the digital space. Through this four-week course, have gained much knowledge, to list a few; Common security threats and risks, security best practices, and safe browsing practices. Thank you once again for giving me the opportunity to gain some knowledge on cybersecurity through this course.

By Mihir C

Aug 27, 2022

Thanks you Coursera For This Amazing course.. my entry-level knowledge regarding Cyber-Security field is understoodable, that option 10 minutes training of Cyber- analyst was most inrteresst part in the course.

By George A

Dec 21, 2022

By Rachit T

Nov 4, 2022

By Mamdouh A

Dec 31, 2022

Wonderful Course .. a lot of info and make me intersting for more deep infromation . I will keep to get more

By Sai I

Dec 22, 2022

by this course i learned so much and it is a great experience learning with coursera

By Patrick V

Sep 23, 2022

Interesting module to strengthen knowledge in security and intellectual property.

By Siraj S

Jan 27, 2023

This course is very helpful, and thnkyou coursera to give me this course in free

By Adwaithlal A

Nov 17, 2022

superb course it helped me to gate a foundation strong in cyber security

By Sonu B

Oct 14, 2022

learn basic theory about cybersecurity essentials which is very useful.

By Noor H

Oct 8, 2022

This course is brief. Need to implementation of Cyber Security Also

By Hamad J S A

Nov 8, 2022

الدوره ممتازه وتعلمت الكثير من هجمات الهكر وكيف احافض على البانات

By Tchanari K

Jul 7, 2022

The couse was interested, but I didn't get any certificated why?

By Andy C

Jun 16, 2022

Thourough coverage of Cybersecurity essentials. Great job!

By Nabiyeva S S q

Dec 12, 2022

I loved this course! I learned more than I expected to!

By Felix A S

Aug 27, 2022

Definitely open my eyes to the word of IT. Thank you!

By FATIMAH A M A F A M A

Jan 3, 2023

Thanks for give this chance ,its was a great cocourse

By Bassey E

Jul 6, 2022

I LOVE THE SKILL OBTAINED IN THIS COURSE.

By Ravi S

Nov 18, 2022

nice, i have learn a lot from here.

By Azeez A