Back to Introduction to Software Product Management

Introduction to Software Product Management, University of Alberta

About this Course

This course highlights the importance and role of software product management. It also provides an overview of the specialization, as well as its goals, structure, and expectations. The course explains the value of process, requirements, planning, and monitoring in producing better software....

By NK

Jan 11, 2019

The course was very interactive, useful and interesting. I can definitely apply the knowledge that I gained out of this course to my day on day work on Software Management. Kudos to the production and

By ED

Feb 19, 2018

Though it is an introductory course, it is packed with great information about managing a software product. I enjoyed the course, and I am moving on with the next course on the SPM specialization.

632 Reviews

By Nazli

Apr 17, 2019

This course provides a good foundation as to what software product management is, but it does not go into great detail. For further detail and to really learn each methodology and practice, other related courses should be taken. I'm currently on the second course, and so far it's been very informative. Can't wait to finish all 6 courses and get the specialization :)

By Tatiana

Apr 14, 2019

Perfectly structured course with attention to the details I missed in my work before. Great job!

By Gratuz Devanesan

Apr 08, 2019

It was well delivered and put together introduction.

By sumit agarwal

Apr 03, 2019

Was really nice to start

By Mikhail Peftiev

Apr 02, 2019

Gives a clear idea of what is project management is about.

By Jane Sherman

Mar 28, 2019

Very insightful

By Angelina Chu

Mar 26, 2019

I really enjoyed the course. It was a great introduction to Software Product Management.

By Brittney Liburd

Mar 25, 2019

This was great. If you are new to Software Product Management or if you are looking to advance from an associate role you should definitely check out this course. This was a great refresher, I am really excited to take the rest of the courses in this specialization.