Back to Introduction to Software Product Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Software Product Management by University of Alberta

This course highlights the importance and role of software product management. It also provides an overview of the specialization, as well as its goals, structure, and expectations. The course explains the value of process, requirements, planning, and monitoring in producing better software....

NK
Jan 10, 2019

The course was very interactive, useful and interesting. I can definitely apply the knowledge that I gained out of this course to my day on day work on Software Management. Kudos to the production and

ED
Feb 18, 2018

Though it is an introductory course, it is packed with great information about managing a software product. I enjoyed the course, and I am moving on with the next course on the SPM specialization.

176 - 200 of 1,180 Reviews for Introduction to Software Product Management

By Osama A K

Dec 30, 2019

I now have a basic understanding of what Software Project Management is. I have thoroughly enjoyed going through the course.

By Mariana M P

Mar 15, 2019

A thorough introduction into the basics of Software Product Management and how it is conducted based on the Agile Manifesto.

By Ramiz J

Jul 29, 2018

This has been a great course so far! It has helped me develop the skills I need for my new career path as a Product Manager.

By Jessica G R

Oct 27, 2020

I learned about the different phases about Software Product Development alligned with Agile Method. It will be very useful.

By Archit S

Jul 18, 2019

Bradley and Morgan have an exceptional ability to convey the course content with full energy and keep the learners engaged.

By Dagim S

Mar 12, 2016

This course gave me good introduction to software management. The lectures were clear and simple and quizzes were on point.

By Marc M

Jan 21, 2016

If you want to give the step to manage developers projects but don't know how. This is an amazing tool to get it, for sure!

By Andrea L

Feb 28, 2021

Great overview course into key areas of Product Development. Excited to go further into the details of Product Management.

By Giorgio C

Jun 28, 2018

I found the course very interesting. Lessons are well-structured ad the supplemental resources are very useful. Great job!

By Carlos

Feb 8, 2016

I highly recommend this course. Easy to follow, good contents and great teaching methodology. It's an introductory course.

By Phuong, N V H

Oct 21, 2015

Many thanks for the course. Although this is just the introduction course, it makes me open my mind and benefit to my job.

By Gaurang R

Very informative and quality instructor to delivery correct knowledge about software product processes. Thanks Coursera!!

By Sergio L T P

Feb 25, 2016

Buenas bases para los que están comenzando y buenos refuerzos para aquellos que ya tienen alguna experiencia en el campo!

By Sofiia R

Sep 30, 2020

I love the specialization. It's informative, structured, and practical. These are the best courses I've had on Coursera.

By Alberto R

Jun 1, 2018

A great way to motivate yourself to lear abot product management. I don't think anyone will stop at just this one course

By Ali H

Aug 21, 2020

Very passionate tutors and a very efficient way of teaching, by mean of both human and technology. Thank you coursera!

By Aliaksandr L

Thanks a lot! It was a exciting and substantial journey over SPM basis, Agile principles & viewpoints of good software.

By Pavel P

Jun 19, 2019

It's a basic introduction to the material. Needed for people who are just jumping into the material. Done well enough.

By Mario S L

Feb 19, 2016

It's a very good course, good start for the specialization.

Curso muito bom, ótimo ponto de partida pra especialização.

By Shreya S

Mar 5, 2020

It was an amazing experience,got to learn so much from this course in short duration of time.I just loved the course!

By ZIAFAT A

Aug 14, 2019

Amazing Course..! Designed professionally..! It makes the concepts clear and helpful to understand the basics of SPM.

By Meritxell P

Jun 9, 2017

Great introduction! It makes you to know a lot more about everything it contents. Great instructors, great material.

By Stuart W

Jan 16, 2017

Well organised and delivered. The application was well thought out too so using it didn't get in the way of learning

By Parikshit D

Dec 17, 2015

The Presenters are great. The compilation of whole video with graphics and quiz makes learning so effective and fun.

By Daniel A

Aug 23, 2020

excelentes explicaciones, muy buenos videos, muy bien explicados. muy clara la idea que transmiten los profesores.